Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I literally just killed myself.
    Now, I am no doctor, but I am pretty sure this is a classic case of postmortem aliveness.

Deleted
    I really hate you, Thingyman. You come around each year and remind me that I've been here forever and that I'm old and dying. <3
    hahaha, sorry 'bout that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Can we nominate a small handful of people to play as one person? I feel like if we could combine the skills of multiple players, we'd make other people in those games cry.

- - - Updated - - -

Although, to be fair, just sending Blood Fox might be enough to make them cry.
    Not allowed, buuuut we're very very likely gonna be doing a hydra event thingy this year

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    The master of all has returned! Bow down before you king!
    hi crackle

Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
    Not allowed, buuuut we're very very likely gonna be doing a hydra event thingy this year
    Pfft

I say we nominate this Never-seen-before Alt account that in no way is a hydra.

Some one get the QT going. Thingy can't prove that other people aren't actually doing the same!

Largehorn: you are looking at this in the wrong way.

This event isn't made for us winning. Frankly, we're not playing good enough in these parts. This event is made for punishing one of us mercilessly. Think of it as vote stage in the game of mafia. The loser has to go play with a bunch of other people, all whom wish him or her bodily harm. You get to pick a person to be subject to that level of pain and torture, and the only thing they get out of it are mental scars.

Obviously I am voting Robozerim. You know he deserves this <3

Last edited by Danner; 2016-03-29 at 08:37 PM.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

It's common in some communities for multiple people to play 1 role?
    Normally 2 (or more) players share the same account. Would be confusing if people used their own accounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I nominate Kel. They'll never know what hit them, or what's going on.
    If kel would be okay with this, I definitely think we need to send kel.

Hilarious.

Confusing.

Entertaining.

Talented.

Kel.

#justkelthings

I am actually being serious. I'd LOVE to see kel be our representative.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account

Kel.

#justkelthings

I am actually being serious. I'd LOVE to see kel be our representative.
    Town would still lynch him even if he's the cop and had a Guilty!

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, consider this my official resignation from these games. While most of you are great, some of y'all's are unsympathetic [people] who pick and choose who you decide to be [people] to.

Also also, I'd like to extend my warm lovin' (oh, bb) to GraeGrae and Fox. Thank you for being my beacon of fun and enjoyment in these otherwise awful games. I truly wish you two the absolute best in game and in life. <3

Something.

Deleted
    Ya never mind
    Last edited by mmoc81024b83e3; 2016-03-30 at 07:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, consider this my official resignation from these games. While most of you are great, some of y'all's are unsympathetic [people] who pick and choose who you decide to be [people] to.

Also also, I'd like to extend my warm lovin' (oh, bb) to GraeGrae and Fox. Thank you for being my beacon of fun and enjoyment in these otherwise awful games. I truly wish you two the absolute best in game and in life. <3

What about our dearly beloved Crackleslap? No praise for your mama?

</3

Rest easy, sweet prince.

Take it easy. I hope you check in from time to time even if it's just to say hello!

Excuse me? What about me? You even quoted me in your signature!!

7+ Year Old Account

Say what????? This is too soon!

Sigh. You were one of the first to talk to me on these forums and encourage me to play. This makes me sad, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Best of luck to you, and pop in to talk to us still from time to time? Please?
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

I stopped reading the current game at page 20. It's only grown 21 pages since then but I'm too lazy to catch up. =/

Also, it's only grown 21 pages since then... Did you guys kill off everyone but Arialla, Lysah, Uggor, Xanjor and Kel? (I'm moderately sure at least some of those players aren't in the current game)

To be fair I died n1 so they've probably been too busy mourning my death

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair I died n1 so they've probably been too busy mourning my death
    who are you again?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

7+ Year Old Account

I'm sorry to see you go so soon after I join this crazy group. I hope things work out in RL and you come back sometime!

10+ Year Old Account
    but but but Deca

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.