10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    Only if our model was sexy, so we could whine for changing it
    I see what you did there.

Inb4 someone QQs they want Harpy skin.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Just wondering here haven't been following the boomkin changes. How's it looking so far for us?

Kinda hard to summarize an 85 page thread.

I can try. Better, but not quite there

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Kinda hard to summarize an 85 page thread.
    1. Shit was wack.
    2. 15 pages of discussion regarding how shit was wack
    3. They fixed some shit & added more shit
    4. Shit was still wack
    5. 30 pages of discussion regarding new wack shit
    6. Crickets for months
    7. Some minor shit got changed, little to no addressing of wack shit
    8. More discussion about how shit is still wack
    9. Shit is still wack.

How'd I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Alame View Post
    1. Shit was wack.
    2. 15 pages of discussion regarding how shit was wack
    3. They fixed some shit & added more shit
    4. Shit was still wack
    5. 30 pages of discussion regarding new wack shit
    6. Crickets for months
    7. Some minor shit got changed, little to no addressing of wack shit
    8. More discussion about how shit is still wack
    9. Shit is still wack.

How'd I do?
    Sounds about right.

Sunfire and Moonfire grant 5asp/cast
    LS gives 14 ASP with BOTA:E

Full moon now grants 1/2/4 AsP. Rofl, seems the 0's were lost

Using the 4 dummies in shrine its fairly easy to keep starfall up now, requiring a few casts and a few dots, with a couple sec downtime (probably because Moon isnt working right)
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2016-03-31 at 06:29 AM.

Looks like zero serious changes at all.

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    Sunfire and Moonfire grant 5asp/cast
    LS gives 14 ASP with BOTA:E

Full moon now grants 1/2/4 AsP. Rofl, seems the 0's were lost

Using the 4 dummies in shrine its fairly easy to keep starfall up now, requiring a few casts and a few dots, with a couple sec downtime (probably because Moon isnt working right)
    I think they now count AP the same way they do with Warriors, where we actually have ten times as much as is displayed, to better facilitate fractions.

At least i very much doubt SS and Starfall now cost 4 and 6 times our entire AP pool, as WoWhead claims.

So expect some confusion until they got that all sorted out.

One notable change: SotF now reduces Starfall cost.

Natures balance also refreshes all sunfires. wonder if thats intended... or how long has that been a thing? the tooltip wording doesnt seem like that is intended, and it doesnt affect moonfires

Maybe NB could be valuable for split sustained targets.
    Stellar drift still not feeling like it will get much use, especially with the AsP gen added to dots.

Natures balance also refreshes all sunfires. wonder if thats intended... or how long has that been a thing? the tooltip wording doesnt seem like that is intended, and it doesnt affect moonfires

Stellar drift still not feeling like it will get much use, especially with the AsP gen added to dots.
    It's been working like that for quite a while I think.

I can't access Alpha atm (at work) but the talent calculator has Incarnation not replacing CA. I'm guessing that's not the case?
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2016-03-31 at 08:50 AM.

That's been around since Day 1.

Stellar Drift needs an overhaul.

Mass Entanglement might be getting replaced!
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    It's been working like that for quite a while I think.

I can't access Alpha atm (at work) but the talent calculator has Incarnation not replacing CA. I'm guessing that's not the case?
    They changed how it gets displayed. Spell replacements are now part of the Talent UI, rather than the Talent tooltips.

Stellar Drift pretty much needs a replacement. The current effects are all but useless, and they'd have to increase the damage increase to ludicrous amounts to make it actually worthwile.

And they're still trying to fix Stellar Flare through tuning. I still think they should change our mastery from SS and Starfall specificially to Astral damage in general, and just make StFl an AP based cast with appropriately tuned damage, instead of the ridiculous double dipping on mastery.

Would also solve the issue of SS outscaling FoE.(And i forgot PoG in that 1%... so with a fully skilled Artifact, FoE is actually less AP efficient. And that's with only base Mastery. And we don't have to worry about movement.)
    Last edited by huth; 2016-03-31 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    That's been around since Day 1.

Stellar Drift needs an overhaul.

Mass Entanglement might be getting replaced!
    Ahh, cant say i noticed it. still, i wonder if its intended - the wording doesnt reflect it.

Why bring up mass entangle? source? (its uesless anyway, all our roots are)

Ahh, cant say i noticed it. still, i wonder if its intended - the wording doesnt reflect it.

Why bring up mass entangle? source? (its uesless anyway, all our roots are)
    NB would be really really really lackluster if it wasn't for that, so I'm guessing/hoping it's intended.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Stellar Drift pretty much needs a replacement. The current effects are all but useless, and they'd have to increase the damage increase to ludicrous amounts to make it actually worthwile.
    Funny how they make it (radius+castonmove) as big announcement on blizzcon, while in reality is pointless, boring passive utility. Lol even long time pruned explosive Wild Mushroom would be better talent like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    Funny how they make it (radius+castonmove) as big announcement on blizzcon, while in reality is pointless, boring passive utility. Lol even long time pruned explosive Wild Mushroom would be better talent like that.
    I think they picked that one because it's not actually terribly interesting. It was unlikely to get cut before we got to see it, and people wouldn't be all that concerned if it did get cut, either. Better to announce that than some super amazing new skill that turns out to be unworkable from a technical perspective.

On that note, any visual changes to LS or StFl? Or do they still look like slightly recolored versions of each other?

It wasn't a major announcement in blizzcon anyway. As far as I recall, we only saw the new starfall in the class preview, people complained about the radius and there was a tweet mentioning stellar drift.

No more "Empowered Moonkin" ? :O

Please read this post for a summary of changes in r21384:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742985841#2

"Nature's Control" is being replaced by T60 talents (CC tier). (Using in-game talents ofc.) And I hope it's going to replace Mass Roots because Mass Roots is a shitty talent for any druid. Rare is it may be (long duration mass CC), it's almost entirely useless

Stellar drift really does need help c.c

LS and StFl are recolors of the same visual.

StFl is a single-target ability, worth of 6-8% more DPS in single-target.

Incarnation is bugged (offering a 2.25 modifier, rather than a 1.5 modifier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    No more "Empowered Moonkin" ? :O
    Baked into Moonkin Form
    Last edited by Cyous; 2016-03-31 at 10:16 AM.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project