Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I am looking forward to her reactions to all the other franchise heroes and villains
    Yup. Unfortunately, all the previous franchise heroes/villians will have no reactions to her. Blizzard REALLY should go back and add a few lines to each of those heroes reflecting later added heroes. (The original heroes group, for instance, have NO specific responsed/kill voices/ect for heroes added past Anub'Arak. Arthas does not say anything to Sylvannas/Jaina, nor says anything when he kills Sylvannas/Jaina. Tyrande/Malfurion/Illidan, nothing to say to Kael'Thas.)

Wheres the !@#$ing Blizzard Quality at? Oh, wait...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    She can auto attack while on the move (tychus spray n' pray all the time), teleport 3 times in a row (a good tracer should never get hit by skill shots) and she can also rewind damage on herself, ult at level 1 and no mana bar. Sounds like she is going to make the game very unfun for people who aren't tracer, but we will see. I don't like the sound of this design at all. Maybe she does no damage to compensate for her kit?

If you have a targeted CC it's going to be impossible to hit her since she has 3 blinks. So maybe like Zul will be good against her with his 2 second targeted root, but I wonder if she can avoid that by rewinding.

If she's an assassin, she will do quite a bit of damage. She may be more of a sustain auto assassin though, with her ult being her only burst ability.

Tracer is one of the squishiest heroes in Overwatch though, so she will likely have Li-Ming lvl health, or lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Tracer made a huge impact when the OW trailer came out, instant success.

Like most popular things she spawned a small army of haters.
    I hated her the moment I saw and heard her. Biggest "just add water" tryhard design I have ever seen, but it works on people so it's successful.

Will probably do low damage and have low HP to compensate. Kind of like Tracer in OW.
    Low HP isn't really a drawback if you have mobility ala Li Ming.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

I've wondered if they are going to change the HotS logo, as it is a logo surrounded by 3 blades with specific designs on them which represent warcraft, starcraft and Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I guess we gotta see how rewind works. Whats the cooldown? Can she use it while in all CC's? only soft CC'S like roots/slows? Depending on how that is, its gonna be all about chain ccing her.
    Personally, I would think her rewind should be a decently long CD (At least like, 30 seconds), and not work through CC. It just sounds way too overpowered otherwise, because all stuns are just wasted on Tracer then.

Deleted
    LF to Tracer. Also agree that there should be more banter amongst the heroes and villains.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I hated her the moment I saw and heard her. Biggest "just add water" tryhard design I have ever seen, but it works on people so it's successful.

Ming's mobility is 0 compared to Tracer's, though.

Well it's all subjective of course, but you could say that of a lot of characters.

Li Ming has batshit insane damage though. And that slow. And diamond armour just as an added go fuck yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Hooray, I get to experience the Tracer rage on two games at once!

*sobs in the corner*
    A thousand times this. Playing against a half-way decent tracer is fucking obnoxious, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I really hope this isn't the next hero we're getting and nothing until April.
    That would be self headshot from Blizzard's site.
    They have to put more and more to catch up the other MOBAs

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Is she the next champ in line now? God, I really need a new support. It's getting really boring in HotS.

Hopefully we get some more OW characters in HotS.

4th screenshot features Tracer on Haunted Mines. Maybe it's a hint of the reworked map coming out with her patch?
    Personally I'd love for that to be true. I'm already getting nostalgia vibes from the picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I've wondered if they are going to change the HotS logo, as it is a logo surrounded by 3 blades with specific designs on them which represent warcraft, starcraft and Diablo.
    No. They definitely won't since they already have The Lost Vikings & he's not from any of those games

http://latam.ign.com/heroes-of-the-s...roes-of-the-st

Rough translation via reddit:

TRAIT AND ABILITIES
    Trait:
    Reload: Tracer is able to auto-attack while moving. Tracer reloads all of her ammo in 0.75 seconds. This trait activates automatically when ammo is depleated. Tracer's basic attacks consume ammo.

(Q) Blink
    Quickly blinks towards target direction. Has 3 charges.
    Cooldown: 6 seconds

(W) Melee
    Deals damage to target enemy, prioritizes nearest enemy Hero. Hitting non-Hero targets grants grants 5 Pulse Bomb charges. Hitting enemy Heroes grants 10 Pulse Bomb charges.
    Cooldown: 8 seconds

(E) Recall
    Returns Tracer to where she was 3 seconds prior. Also refills ammo and removes any impairing effects (slows . . . etc).
    *When used it gives 1 second of invulnerability.
    Cooldown: 30 seconds

HEROIC ABILITY
    (R) Pulse Bomb
    Throw a bomb that sticks to the first target it touches. When it explodes it deals twice the damage it deals to the primary target in an AOE.
    *Dealing damage charges this ability.
    Pulse Bomb is available from level 1. Instead of a second heroic at level 10, Tracer can select a talent to upgrade Pulse Bomb.

3 Options:
    Sticky Bomb: Increases the range by 50% and enemies hit have their movement speed reduced by 60% for 3 seconds.
    (I know it says 30 seconds in the article, but I will assume it's a typo)
    Quantum Event: Pulse Bomb no longer explodes for AOE damage, but it's damage is increased by 15% of it's original total damage.
    Pulse Ammo: The range of the Pulse Bomb is doubled and basic attacks against enemy heroes grant 50% more charge to Pulse Bomb.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandorox View Post
    No. They definitely won't since they already have The Lost Vikings & he's not from any of those games
    Well, that is true, but the Lost Vikings are one hero while we could expect many more from Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Well, that is true, but the Lost Vikings are one hero while we could expect many more from Overwatch.
    I hold out hope for Blackthorne and Rock N' Roll Racers as heroes :P

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Is she the next champ in line now? God, I really need a new support. It's getting really boring in HotS.
    Come on Lucio...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Come on Lucio...
    I don't have beta, so... I don't want to see OW heroes yet. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    A thousand times this. Playing against a half-way decent tracer is fucking obnoxious, lol
    Tracers always uses their time rewind ability when they engadge you so when facing a OW Tracer you just track their movements and when you see the blue flash you just aim slightly ahead of where they were a few seconds before the flash and down goes Tracer.

Whoa, Tracer will be fun.

But indeed, we need more support heroes in the game.

I am a menace to my own destiny.