Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Knife Juggler is an annoying little fuck too...

Juggler is annoying because my RNG with it sucks ass. Whenever I need it to hit minions it goes face. When hitting minions is pointless, that's all it'll do.

10+ Year Old Account
    axe of fiery aids, im so glad im not the only one, i swear to god EVERY warrior has this in their start hand, my poor northshire clerics :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    axe of fiery aids, im so glad im not the only one, i swear to god EVERY warrior has this in their start hand, my poor northshire clerics :'(
    At least you don't hate my Alexstrasza's champions

"For the Lifebinder!"

Every warrior has it in their starting hand just like every mage has Frostbolt in theirs. UGH.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your clerics deserve it. Every time I face a priest, I throw otherwise good cards away in hopes of getting a 3-damage one on turn one or two. It isn't coincidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Your clerics deserve it. Every time I face a priest, I throw otherwise good cards away in hopes of getting a 3-damage one on turn one or two. It isn't coincidence.
    leave my ladies alone you big brute!

10+ Year Old Account
    There are tons. Many legendaries are instant win and I will generally just concede as soon as they're laid down because it's pointless. One that puts all secrets out at once, another than gives you a fireball every time you cast a spell, etc etc. HATE.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

Hold clerics vs a warrior until you have something to heal. Also mages.

Unless you really need to soak some axes/spells and don't need draw that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Televators View Post
    There are tons. Many legendaries are instant win and I will generally just concede as soon as they're laid down because it's pointless. One that puts all secrets out at once, another than gives you a fireball every time you cast a spell, etc etc. HATE.
    That first one is epic not legendary. Some legendaries are close to instant win if played at the right time when you're not too far behind, but most are situational that require you to do something first that will make the legendary worth playing, or requires the player to setup a lot of stuff first (like a mage amassing a few 0-1 mana spells to use at turn nine or ten.

Tank up is not a card but makes the warrior match-up horrible

Quote Originally Posted by evaluboi View Post
    Tank up is not a card but makes the warrior match-up horrible
    Yep, pretty much need to concede once they have that. Totally not fair. The priest one is almost as bad, especially when they can fully heal their damned taunts every turn.

Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    Yep, pretty much need to concede once they have that. Totally not fair. The priest one is almost as bad, especially when they can fully heal their damned taunts every turn.
    They really need to nerf it to 3 armor per use instead. Idek why they thought it needed to be doubled. It isn't going to even see any use against aggro since you can't play trueheart & HP up til turn 8, turn 7 if they sit on coin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Armored Warhorse lately. Somehow he seems to fail drastical majority of jousts when I play him...

Deathlord + Divine spirit/Inner fire. The game seriously needs something like stampeding kodo, but available earlise, to combat these. Deathlord played by decent priest is immortal.

"Who am I?! None of your business!"
    Last edited by stross01; 2016-04-09 at 11:04 AM.