Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    lol I know my favourite thing to do is blast pepper spray in the middle of a crowd.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Well, better than getting shot, which I think is one of the things that Trump supporters could see as a reasonable response to getting pushed or whatever you want to call that "physical assault" that the girl did.

- - - Updated - - -

It certainly is. Right-wing power in Europe is based on fear and hatred. They gain votes by fear-mongering to the stupid and impressionable public, while their other policies are just low-hanging fruits and basically no focus on real issues and long term plans for the country.
    Well I disagree. It is built on inaction by politicians to address the concerns of the people. Nothing is done. I'm a Master of Science student, studying Information Management & Business Economics at Copenhagen Business School. I tell you now, I am far from the only right-wing student.

Stop classifying all right-wing people as stupid and impressionable, unless you left-wing people want to be classified as traitors, halal hippies and ignorants.
    Last edited by DJ117; 2016-03-30 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    The issue is that people are hating Trump for the wrong reasons. He is not a racist or a sexist..etc but he is a terrible human being.

BUT however I'm very glad he is running. He will destroy the insane Republican party and FINALLY we can get 4 years of work from the next batch.
    Or we can get a civil war (which is going to happen at some point regardless of the outcome).

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Well I disagree. It is built on inaction by politicians to address the concerns of the people. Nothing is done. I'm a Master of Science student, studying Information Management & Business Economics at Copenhagen Business School. Stop classifying all right-wing people as stupid and impressionable, unless you left-wing people want to be classified as traitors, halal hippies and ignorants.
    Well, that's the thing. Lefties don't feel that there are any easy, quick and dramatic actions to be taken regarding immigration issues. Integration is a slow process which takes decades, maybe more. Right wingers don't care, they just want foreigners to go home to their hell hole, and get votes on promises to quickly fix the situation. It's both ridiculous and terrible at the same time.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Eh.. Issue with Trump he isn't a great unifier at all. More the great divider. Trouble is if Trump doesn't get the Republican nomination isn't he just going to keep going as an independent? If that is the case. The republican vote will be split between the Trumpites and whoever the Republican is. Generally this equals the Democrat winning. For good or for bad.

I also don't think that Trump if elected will make it to second term... and won't finish the first.

Annnnd on topic.. If you go to one of these and are anti-Trump... You kinda should expect to get something... And geesh... Don't throw punches.. Just don't. Just don't go. Stay at home. Unless you have an army to come with you...
    And I said the same thing about Obama, but... here we are.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, since I don't click on links, and we don't have a video, can we get a brief synopsis of the entire event?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Or we can get a civil war (which is going to happen at some point regardless of the outcome).
    Wouldn't that be something to live through. Great story for the grandkids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post

On a side note, since I don't click on links, and we don't have a video, can we get a brief synopsis of the entire event?
    Tl;dr Girl acts hysterical at Trump rally, throws punch, gets maced, makes false accusations afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Well, that's the thing. Lefties don't feel that there are any easy, quick and dramatic actions to be taken regarding immigration issues. Integration is a slow process which takes decades, maybe more. Right wingers don't care, they just want foreigners to go home to their hell hole, and get votes on promises to quickly fix the situation. It's both ridiculous and terrible at the same time.
    Integration, in this case, is impossible without miscegenation (which, in of itself, is repulsive), and the Occident has always had multicultural nation-states with an interesting variety of regional issues that have, in the past, resulted in significant bloodshed. The idea that you're going to be able to import millions of racial foreigners and integrate them into a foreign society is laughable in both premise and scope. All of this nonsense is derived from Cultural Marxism, its dopey followers, the racial enemies of the West, globalists bent on an international order, and the abject greed of the banking institutions and their dependent corporations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, she deserved that, I'd say.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wouldn't that be something to live through. Great story for the grandkids.

- - - Updated - - -

Tl;dr Girl acts hysterical at Trump rally, throws punch, gets maced, makes false accusations afterwards.
    I wouldn't consider it to be a great story, but at our current trajectory, it's the most likely outcome. Alas, if it comes to pass, we're looking at two options: the total annihilation of Cultural Marxism and the non-European populace within the West that's coupled with the return of nationalism/paleoconservatism, or the systematic subjugation of the European and non-European man and woman into a globalized order of tyranny and slavery that operates under the control of a crass, commercial and financial elite (obviously, we're already at this stage of the game).
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2016-03-30 at 03:20 PM.

She tried to start a fight, the person with the mace finished it. Of course this is only noteworthy though because it happened at a Trump rally
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Somehow the batman will protect her, yet in the thread about a sjw attacking a random guy its the random guys fault for not aknowledging his priviledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    She tried to start a fight, the person with the mace finished it. Of course this is only noteworthy though because it happened at a Trump rally
    Personally, I find Trump to be a breath of fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    But they truly believe he is the next Hitler and that everything they do is for the greater good... Hmm... who else committed violence and believed it was for the greater good...
    Trump Supporters aren't the ones trying to silence dissent via "brownshirt" tactics. Nor are they the ones pushing a RacistLivesMatter narrative down everyone else's throats. They aren't the one Supporting or being Supported by KKK (That's all KKKillary). Trump supporters aren't the ones going to Cruz/Hillary/Bern rallies. Closing down roads. They aren't the ones that need "safe places" when a name is chalked on the ground.

"We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.” - Hillary 2004

Trump is far from perfect... but if you are looking for Hitler'esk type undercurrents, you obviously have blinders on about who's actually doing it.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I think people need to stop the fucking Trump-hysteria.

It's just feeding him and his followers and there's no way in hell that he's going to win anyways.

Seriously, the anti-Trump crowd is becoming worse than the pro-Trump one, everyone needs to chill the fuck out.
    I love it.

The more media attention he gets, the better because republicans (and democrats) are going to come out in droves on the general election day to vote for him.

Trump will win. Mark my words.

Deleted
    Today I learned that pepper spray is red/orange

Weird, I guess I don't really know what colour I expected it to be, in my head it was black pepper

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Today I learned that pepper spray is red/orange

Weird, I guess I don't really know what colour I expected it to be, in my head it was black pepper
    it has a dye in it most likely, to mark an assailant for later identification.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Currently the police are looking to arrest the person that groped her and the second person who pepper sprayed her when she shoved that person away.

“A male in the [crowd] groped the 15-year-old] girl, when she pushed him away; another person in the [crowd] sprayed her. We are currently looking for two suspects, one for the sexual assault and one for the pepper spray.”
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    http://mashable.com/2016/03/29/girl-.../#KxKaxNn1e8qy

Different angle. The guy she claimed groped her, clearly didn't, it was her buddy trying to control her dumb ass. Also the mace moneyshot is much better.
    The "grope" actually happens earlier than that, from yet another video in the original twitter chain. It's also not a grope though, although he is poking at her with a paper pamphlet.

She deserves to be charged. So does the guy who sprayed her, because he's an idiot for spraying mace in a crowd, not for spraying her in particular.

This from someone who hates trump, caucused for bernie, and thinks (and will vote for the lesser evil) shillary will probably win.

Edit: Also, I once accidentally sprayed myself in the face with mace. I was playing with my friend's keys and she had this cylinder with a clown face on it on her key chain. It had some mechanical parts, and me being curious played with them. Sprayed myself directly in the face, inside, in the dining room.
    Last edited by Ripster42; 2016-03-30 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD View Post
    Trump Supporters aren't the ones trying to silence dissent via "brownshirt" tactics. Nor are they the ones pushing a RacistLivesMatter narrative down everyone else's throats. They aren't the one Supporting or being Supported by KKK (That's all KKKillary). Trump supporters aren't the ones going to Cruz/Hillary/Bern rallies. Closing down roads. They aren't the ones that need "safe places" when a name is chalked on the ground.

"We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.” - Hillary 2004

Trump is far from perfect... but if you are looking for Hitler'esk type undercurrents, you obviously have blinders on about who's actually doing it.
    I do believe the meaning of my post done flew waaaaaaaaaay over your head son.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Those 15 year-old girls are scary!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    The more media attention he gets, the better because republicans (and democrats) are going to come out in droves on the general election day to vote for him.
    Thanks for the chuckle.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump