Poll: Do you like bald men

Thread: bald men

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Dixon View Post

Norman Reedus is the one drunk hobo looking guy on Earth who could get a BJ by any man or woman in a filthy bathroom with little to no effort.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hair doesn't matter, it's the size...
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

7+ Year Old Account
    Bald is beautiful. I only say this because I'm 29 and the hairline is starting to recede....

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Bald dude here. Embraced it when my hair started migrating to my face. I have an amazing beard (as told by quite a few people) and happen to have random women wanting to touch it. Yeah, I am set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Dixon View Post
    hair >>>>>> no hair

vs

He looks way better bald. His hair is the greasiest most disgusting looking thing I've ever seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    He looks way better bald. His hair is the greasiest most disgusting looking thing I've ever seen.
    I disagree. He looks much, much better with hair.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2016-03-30 at 06:36 PM.

Deleted
    Well, I'm not a lady, but I think men with bald/shaven heads can look great... especially with beards.

I consider being bald and having hair shaven to be two different things. Shaven hair is voluntary. Bald is involuntary. Either way, what I said applies in my opinion!

Nom nom nom.

My little brother just noticed he's got a bald spot and he's not very happy.

As his older brother with a magnificent mane of hair, he's getting teased.

Honestly? It's all about head shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    I never understood why anyone thought he was attractive in the first place.

Either way, personally, going bald is like, at the top of my big fears for the future list, I would never be able to pull it off.

If anyone's seen my hair, they would probably understand why.

Deleted
    What about those that resort to comb-overs?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Goldilocks Joe does have some awesome hair.
    Awww, stop it youuu.

But yeah, I do care a lot more about my hair than I probably should.

Quote Originally Posted by NatureDrake View Post
    Well, I'm not a lady, but I think men with bald/shaven heads can look great... especially with beards.

I consider being bald and having hair shaven to be two different things. Shaven hair is voluntary. Bald is involuntary. Either way, what I said applies in my opinion!

Nom nom nom.
    Me and that guy look alike even down to eye color and head shape, except for the beard which I don't have, want or like.

Bald/shaved works for some guys even early on before they need to be doing it, and some are forced into it just because patchwork hairdo looks horrible. As a chrome dome I'm always going to be for it and for women who like it.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    I'd probably hang myself before going bald.

All depends on the dome.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't we already have this discussion?

Yes, being bald doesn't look as good as full head of hair. DHT is the main reason why men lose hair, and there's a pill I forget the name you can take to reverse it. Just a warning, your balls may hurt for a while, if I remember right. Replicel treatment is another proven to work treatment. Just ask the Japanese, cause they're going nuts for it.

I'm betting by 2020 that balding will be a choice. My opinion is don't stress over it, and just shave it. BTW here's a video on Replicel. I haven't watched it yet.

Bald people are awesome just look at Saitma.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    All men are bald.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he looks better bald.

mostly because with hair, he's a 30 year old guy with emo hair. that's never cool.
    His not far off 50!

OT: It suits some people, I've got the right shape head to shave it... but I'm ugly! So that kind of sucks. Also I still can't grow a beard, I was kind of hoping for that consolation prize.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you're into the walking penis look, I suppose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    If I had a bald patch or something I would just shave it all off and go bald.
    You say that now but let's wait until you are in your thirties. Not that many men can pull it of.

Plus, I wouldn't even care that much. It's more about how you deal with emotionally I hear from friends. SOme people are bothered by it, others arent.
    The ones that arent are still confident men and they actually attract women just as easily as before.