Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    He shouldn't have cared about his ally's so much and just beat the enemy in front of him first and THEN worry about those two.

Another Spriggan beating the dust within few chapters. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBallfan View Post
    he would.Jacob cannot use his space shit or whatever because of Lucy.without it,Makarov can take him on.
    If you put it like that then he's not even a magician anymore so yeah without magic even Gildarts had problems. I guess I understand.

Still, physically as a young hitman he should have been able to dodge Marakov's punch or take someone hostage or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw lol at the scene where Marakov was like "lol respect this old ass bitch The First for this holiday" and the first was like "wtf mofo you're the old one, I'm only in my 20s and I look like a kid."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    He shouldn't have cared about his ally's so much and just beat the enemy in front of him first and THEN worry about those two.

Another Spriggan beating the dust within few chapters. :/
    he was afraid of Dimaria.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    If you put it like that then he's not even a magician anymore so yeah without magic even Gildarts had problems. I guess I understand.

Still, physically as a young hitman he should have been able to dodge Marakov's punch or take someone hostage or something.
    hard to do that when almost the entire Fairy Tail is against you.

he was afraid of Dimaria.
    Even then. He threatened to kill them, but they wouldn't know if he really would have done it.

Focus enemy in front of you, THEN deal with the rest of them. He had no reason to take those two out (even if it could have given him a advantage in a 3v2 battle). He still had the overhand against them cause they didn't see his weapons.

Deleted
    Even then. He threatened to kill them, but they wouldn't know if he really would have done it.

Focus enemy in front of you, THEN deal with the rest of them. He had no reason to take those two out (even if it could have given him a advantage in a 3v2 battle). He still had the overhand against them cause they didn't see his weapons.
    probably although he didn't know that Lucy would pull off something like that,like blocking his space magic.if he wasn't afraid of Dimaria then he would have left Brandish and that other guy inside and he would rekt anybody.
    Last edited by mmocbee06df292; 2016-03-30 at 11:12 PM.

Spriggans are falling to easily for may taste.Brandish is not even a villain.she was defeated because she was allergic to sand that Ajeel created.when Ajeel first appeared,Laxus almost defeated him in one strike without any effort.if August didn't create that strong barrier then he would either be unconscious or heavily injured.god Serena was one shotted by Acnologia although that is not really a big surprise.Dimaria was basically unbeatable.then Ultear appeared and she granted Wendi and Cherria freedom to fight while Dimaria stopped the time.then Cherria got the Third Origin and she defeated Dimaria because she is a God Slayer.Jacob was beating up both Lucy and Natsu.then he found out that he also trapped Brandish and that space guy.he then released them because he was afraid of Dimaria.this was a mistake because Lucy use Gemini to copy that space guy which had the ability to neutralize space magic or whatever.then Makarov and Natsu two shotted him.

I really hope that the other remaining Spriggans do more damage.

Deleted
    does anyone know which is stronger:Blaze Dragon King Mode(without Igneel's flame)or Dragonforce.
    Last edited by mmocbee06df292; 2016-03-31 at 02:29 AM.

does anyone know which is stronger:Blaze Dragon King Mode(without Igneel's flame)or Dragonforce.
    hard to say.DF is very powerful but it is short.Blaze Dragon King Mode is also very powerful but it can last longer.based on his showings I would say BDKM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    hard to say.DF is very powerful but it is short.Blaze Dragon King Mode is also very powerful but it can last longer.based on his showings I would say BDKM.
    I thought that too.

can the 2nd generation of Dragonslayers enter into Dragonforce mode?????

I thought that too.

can the 2nd generation of Dragonslayers enter into Dragonforce mode?????
    probably yes.you are not born with DS magic.you need to learn it.DF Mode is unlocked when you consume a huge amount of power of the element that you use or with a huge emotion boost.Laxus and Cobra didn't do any of that.they can probably go DF.they have implanted Dragon Lacrima in their bodies so that they can use Dragon Slayer magic without learning it from Dragons.they have Dragon lungs and they got the motion sickness just like any Dragonslayer,not to mention Secret Art.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    probably yes.you are not born with DS magic.you need to learn it.DF Mode is unlocked when you consume a huge amount of power of the element that you use or with a huge emotion boost.Laxus and Cobra didn't do any of that.they can probably go DF.they have implanted Dragon Lacrima in their bodies so that they can use Dragon Slayer magic without learning it from Dragons.they have Dragon lungs and they got the motion sickness just like any Dragonslayer,not to mention Secret Art.
    thanks.it would be kinda stupid if they can't.

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking at some comments on Youtube and people are saying like "END will crush Acnologia,END will one shot Acnologia" and something similar to that.do people really exaggerate the power of END????I mean,we know that it can kill Zeref but BDKM with Igneel's flame can also do that.am I the only one who thinks that the END won't defeat Acnologia???

Lucy is the main character. She's the one who goes through all these ordeals. Natsu isn't even relatable, Lucy is. If this story didn't have Lucy as a plot device, it would just be random clips of Fairy Tail beating people up without any story.
    agreed.

Fairy Tail is about Lucy...... all the other characters are part of her story and a passing page on her diary entries..

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You really find that weird? Natsu gets constant bullshit powerups, ofc he will crush Acnologia as END.
    I doubt that.Gajeel,Wendy,Natsu,Sting and Rogue are sent to defeat Acnologia.Zeref wants to kill Acnologia and the only way to do that is with a Fairy Heart.if Zeref knows that the END can defeat Acnologia then he would already done that.

Deleted
    You really find that weird? Natsu gets constant bullshit powerups, ofc he will crush Acnologia as END.
    yeah,lol.

I mean,Natsu is powerful but ever since the Jellal arc his fights with the strongest opponents were PIS at best.

- - - Updated - - -

damn,Sabertooth and Pegasus is rekted,Laxus and Wendy are heavily injured and they cannot fight yet until they are healed,Mavis wants to destroy that lacrima which holds her body and Neinhart,a Spriggan,will fight Jelall,Erza and Kagura.

I didn't expect Neinhart to look like that O.O

So, bring back the dead. Lovely. Can't wait to see how they deal with this guy and what his hidden power is.

As for the northern part, damn. Did not expect that. We barely saw the Spriggan(s) there...

First vs August? Could be interesting.

Deleted
    Is the First a powerful combatant? I mean, in Zero she isn't really, just a masterful strategist.
    well,with Infinite Magic then yes.

First vs August? Could be interesting.
    Natsu vs. August* I'm sure you were trying to say. I think First will have to fight Zeref or Ack. First isn't even that great of a mage. Illusions are dumb.

----

Chapter was okay. Sabertooth and Pegasus getting wiped out.......wow. That seems impossible. Really impossible lol, those guilds are mad strong. I don't think I'm gonna accept Gazille/Mira/losers beating whoever beat them all.

Fairy Glitter being able to hurt a projection body is...interesting.

August being strong is expected.

Jellal + Erza + girl swordsman is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY overkill for one Spriggan. I'm really disappointed. They only ended up together for this plot reason. Although, obviously people who don't have a FT tattoo are getting fucked up, so I'm not expecting much from swordsman girl. Or Jellal. Even though Jellal should be on par.

Deleted
    That pannel with Sabertooth and Pegasus in the north was just haunting.
    I hope this is some kind of illusion created by 1 of the Spriggan...

I actually had hopes to see how the guys in the north developed over the year, but in the end they were handed even worse treatment than the 4 mages of the council...

It could be something else than bring back the dead. Maybe it is Memory Make on steroids.

Is the First a powerful combatant? I mean, in Zero she isn't really, just a masterful strategist.
    Most likely something like that yeah. I highly doubt a "bring the dead from the past back to live" thing.

Natsu vs. August* I'm sure you were trying to say. I think First will have to fight Zeref or Ack. First isn't even that great of a mage. Illusions are dumb.
    I sure as hell hope Natsu won't. August should be WAY out of his league.

Don't forget; The First knows black / white magic. Zeref himself taught her this.

Combine black / white magic (god knows what Zeref taught her) with infinite magic power...
    We also don't know if she could practise magic while she was a projection.

Jellal + Erza + girl swordsman is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY overkill for one Spriggan. I'm really disappointed. They only ended up together for this plot reason. Although, obviously people who don't have a FT tattoo are getting fucked up, so I'm not expecting much from swordsman girl. Or Jellal. Even though Jellal should be on par.
    We don't really know what Neinhart can do though. If he can bring back the death from your memory AND use their magic, he could be a strong opponent. But he will be defeated in 2/3 chapters anyway :/

Deleted
    if Natsu goes toe to toe with August then I'm done with this series.