Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    ok, im off for today.
    good night lovely and hilarious salt of the legion alpha/beta thread!
    Good night!
    Sleep well.

I should also sleep soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Dream build:

New Frost Mage Animations
    New Login Screen
    Music MP3 Files
    Aszuna
    Loading Screens for EK, Broken Shore & Kalimdor for Legion.

*drools*
    The login screens are usually some of the last things added aren't they? Would love it mind you, but still.

I am this close to posting Let It Go.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Inb4 same loading screen just with the Legion logo.
    They cannot do that because:
    Saurfang is Orc Leader, Vol'jin and Varian seem to both be K.I.A/M.I.A & Sylvy is Warchief. . They have to change it or they're just plain ass lazy lol
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Brewmaster
    BrM. BM is beastmastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 same loading screen just with the Legion logo.
    http://i.imgur.com/TPpLuD5.jpg

I am hoping for something like this.
    With animated rain, Legion logo etc...
    Demons pouring out of the place would be a nice touch too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Warcraft related. He mentions that in the original tweet. You can't blame people for that.
    Sure he can, he can also say all of his own bets on what the announcement is related to the game were all jokes because he 'clearly' wasn't that gullible. It's whiteknight 101 stuff here. I agree with the 'Let it go' poster though, let them find something else to defend and we'll all be good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    They cannot do that because:
    Saurfang is Orc Leader, Vol'jin and Varian seem to both be K.I.A/M.I.A & Sylvy is Warchief. . They have to change it or they're just plain ass lazy lol
    You forgot anduin being....ya know....

I am this close to posting Let It Go.
    Please don't. My 2 year old just discovered Frozen a few days ago. I've heard Let It Go a dozen times since..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    The login screens are usually some of the last things added aren't they? Would love it mind you, but still.
    I think they added it 1 month after beta began for WoD. For Pandaria they changed it twice. First it was the Panda character screen with the village which was the login screen with cata music until they made it the vale with MoP music.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    You forgot anduin being....ya know....
    That too. 5chars
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I tried to tell everyone that it has nothing to do with release dates or beta or Legion. A lot of people are just thirsty for any informaiton and will wrap and twist any "announcement" into something related to Legion. Gullible people. If anyone is actually actually mad at him you have issues.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Wait what the fuck, some races broken animation wise to the point of unplayability, and they scrap the old animations that actually worked? What the fuck, man?
    Same animation rigs, not same animations. The old animations would still be in Legion, it's just that the new animations will be shared between models now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Warcraft related. He mentions that in the original tweet. You can't blame people for that.
    Yes we can, people were stupid anough to think it was something big & that was Blizzard related.

You all got trolled, suck it up & move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I came in here late and only saw that there was going to be an announcement, not that a Twitch nobody said it. I wasn't expecting anything, but that doesn't change the undisputable facts.

Then again, undisputable facts don't usually matter to the white knights/fanboys/apologists.
    People really only bring out the card white knights/fanboys/apologists, when they know they look stupid.

Regardless if you came in late that can't be an excuse for the amounts of salt pouring out everywhere.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    I tried to tell everyone that it has nothing to do with release dates or beta or Legion. A lot of people are just thirsty for any informaiton and will wrap and twist any "announcement" into something related to Legion. Gullible people. If anyone is actually actually mad at him you have issues.
    Well if you really want to defend the guy, advise him against using 'major warcraft news' during a point and time where we're do for a major bit of news about the game. Can't blame people for being annoyed at a bait and switch, and if you are, then I'd argue that you're the one havin' isuses..

*butthat'snoneofmybusinesskermit.jpg*

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Towellie.
    No I am not mad at him.
    Good that he is a father now and has a family.
    Just dissapointed is all.

I kinda knew Sparty wouldn't know much...but I was still secret thursty. But still, I am glad that Sparty is gonna be a dad, makes me proud of him. All I have to do now is wait for the build.

I just got an alpha invite (shocking!). I tried to log in, but it says no realms are available. Where can I go to find servers listings if they are up or down? I didn't get an email informing me of the invite, I just checked my battle.net launcher.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

yeah i remember you saying on stream it was something personal or something.

I don't know why anyone expected a small-time streamer like Sparty to ever break any huge Blizzard news when no one else knew. It never made any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    I just got an alpha invite (shocking!). I tried to log in, but it says no realms are available. Where can I go to find servers listings if they are up or down? I didn't get an email informing me of the invite, I just checked my battle.net launcher.
    They are down for maintenance right now, but http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/21882800/is the place to go.