Deleted

Graham Linehan creepily goes through a users Facebook profile to intimidate him

Source

The users crime? He called him a name on Twitter.

I am just certain that Twitter's Safety Council are on the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Skavau View Post
    Source

Who's that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Who's that?

Creator of Black Books, Father Ted and IT Crowd.

A Comedy Writer trying to intimidate people on twitter for calling him a name.

10+ Year Old Account
    on one hand yeah if you trash someone online its only right that they do a bit of stalk booking for ammo to throw back at you, but on the other hand as someone with some semi-celebrity, it's pretty fuckin trashy.
    Hi

Deleted
    I'm not sure if this guy is trolling in the old fashioned sense like godfrey elfwick or he's massive dick.
    It's also the double standards from people who shriek and claim harassment at the slightest rude comment then turn around and laugh at it a second later like that lady who stalked a rude kid and tattled to his mother. Another example is this lovely lady insulting minecons audience https://youtu.be/jcifngvnh54?t=1m35s and yet another person profiting from "harassment".

10+ Year Old Account
    Source

Halfway feel like this person should have done more to protect their identity. My Facebook isn't in any way connected to any of my other social media accounts, and you can't see my profile unless you're on my flist.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I hate the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Halfway feel like this person should have done more to protect their identity. My Facebook isn't in any way connected to any of my other social media accounts, and you can't see my profile unless you're on my flist.
    Pretty much this. You can go into any set of comments on Facebook and 9 times out of 10, you'll find someones profile that you can view every single holiday snap, birthday party and drunken mistake they've ever made because their privacy settings are nonexistent. Obviously I'm not condoning what Graham did, but you've got to be pretty stupid to just hand him the ammo like that.

Deleted
    So is this what is known as "punching down"? A person with an audience of 600,000 and some amount of celebrity, publicly stalking and sharing photographs and family members' names of some 21 year old nobody that called him a "nasty" name once, on the internet...
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-03-30 at 06:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    So is this what is known as "punching down"? A person with an audience of 600,000 and some amount of celebrity, publicly stalking and sharing photographs and family members' names of some 21 year old nobody that called him a "nasty" name once, on the internet...
    Yeah, it's laughably pathetic what he did.

I am sure that Anti-GG will condemn him with the same veracity they condemn anonymous trolls making death threats.

Hard time figuring out why I should care. Guy A is a douche, guy B Douches him back....thats life on the enter webs
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Life on the web that a certain group of people are shrieking over with their media connections only to turn around and do the same thing themselves.

The man in question is also a famous for being involved with a range of popular British TV shows.
    He is most noted for the sitcoms Father Ted, Black Books and The IT Crowd. Amongst others, he has also worked on Big Train, Count Arthur Strong, Brass Eye and The Fast Show.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Source

Who or what is Graham Linehan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Source

anita sarkessian is on the case. deploy the cis hate crimes unit! a crime has been committed!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Graham Linehan continues to behave like an asshole.

He questions the gender of someone who attacks him and, again, ends up with egg on his face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Graham Linehan continues to behave like an asshole.

He questions the gender of someone who attacks him and, again, ends up with egg on his face.
    B-But there are no girls on the internet...!