Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Worst youtube video or channel?

Recently i have been watching just shit tons of bad youtube videos and i think i found the worst video i have ever seen

I would love to hear what you have found on youtube that is horrible

10+ Year Old Account
    PewDiePie, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    All those "Prank" channels with goofy sounds and stuff.

Cringe-worthy to the max.

Deleted
    Vloggers, Prankers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    PewDiePie, of course.
    Pewdiepie hate is kind of unjustified. Its a guy having fun on camera, whats to hate? Sure, he isn't as funny as he used to be back in his Amnesia and Happy Wheels days, and I don't really watch him anymore, but give the guy a break. He does what he loves, and I respect that.

duyui, best gachi content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    PewDiePie, of course.
    My god this guy is annoying. I've seen some of his video game reactions and they are so over exaggerated and fake. To know that he became like a millionaire from fake over exaggerated reactions to video games that are not even that scary is just infuriating. I also find his comedy bits obnoxious. Must've watched only like 2 or 3 videos a long time ago and never went back to his videos again.

Anyway I don't go on Youtube enough to say which is the worst channel but I have seen some dank videos in my time. Take this one for example. It's a bit long but it's oddly entertaining in a cringy way. Apparently it's a real PS2 game too.

- "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I hate all of the "challenge" videos like the cinnamon challenge and stuff like that, it's not enjoyable for the viewer (at least for me) or the person making it

Thumbs down Bad gameplay video

this one is really awful. All his videos the same. He like start gameplay, then pauses the game and you have to wait. He doesn't really think about people watching. He is just happy to put this crap on Youtube, and his gameplay nothing exceptionnal.

He doesn't even respect people watching.

- - - Updated - - -

youtu.be/Dr9s3-shx8Q
    Last edited by Hacksign; 2016-06-25 at 12:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exploding TNT.

Too many bad videos.

I hate Spirit Science. I hate those damn know-it-all New Age hippies that are completely beyond the reach of reason. I know they're harmless, but the number of followers Spirit Science has is alarming.

I kinda hate Youtube channels like Drama alert and Leafyishere. Essentially making money off of other creators actions and in some cases picking on the vulnerable or mentally challenged in the case of Leafyishere.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    I kinda hate Youtube channels like Drama alert and Leafyishere. Essentially making money off of other creators actions and in some cases picking on the vulnerable or mentally challenged in the case of Leafyishere.
    This, Leafy is just an asshole. He does nothing productive/constructive with his videos. It's not like he goes after popular people, he finds obscure innocent randoms on youtube and just bullies them, sending his subscribers (somehow he has millions of subscribers) to make fun of them. The fact that millions of people actually watch/subscribe to such a cunt just saddens me and makes me lose hope for society.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    This, Leafy is just an asshole. He does nothing productive/constructive with his videos. It's not like he goes after popular people, he finds obscure innocent randoms on youtube and just bullies them, sending his subscribers (somehow he has millions of subscribers) to make fun of them. The fact that millions of people actually watch/subscribe to such a cunt just saddens me and makes me lose hope for society.
    "what is humor and why doesn't everyone have the same as me? "

On topic: the worst one I've seen is also the most cringy I've seen. "Enjoy"..

Deleted
    Anything with David Hatcher Childress. He's bat-shit crazy, although he can be funny.

Also, Preachgaming. His conceit and disingenuousness is palpable.

10+ Year Old Account

this shit is a legend /thread
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

DSPGaming and all of his associate channels because he whores for views. One of the worst people on Youtube, scam artist for his fanbase, insults them all the time, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    he bullie people for good reason for making shit content on youtube. and theres worse people on youtube than leafy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    i find leafy quite funny, drama alert is just shit cos i dnt like keemstar, like i said theres far worse channels than leafy like angelion who made racist youtube videos and said she likes hitler, ofc shes now perma banned off youtube for hate speech