demon blades definitely still replaces demon's bite. i honestly hope that isn't the best talent for dps. it's absolutely mind boggling how boring that shit is.
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    Are the talent levels just a tooltip error? they seem to been like a reg 15-100 talent set now from the data mining.
    no, they've always been datamined with appropriate talent levels for a normal class, they just display with our proper talent level requirements in game. nothing has changed, it's just data mining being deceptive.

Quote Originally Posted by neck deep View Post
    demon blades definitely still replaces demon's bite. i honestly hope that isn't the best talent for dps. it's absolutely mind boggling how boring that shit is.
    This too. I was excited for a minute, though it ultimately wouldn't have changed every much.. it being on the Prepared row is quite interesting though.

They've been removing the "replaces X" tags from every ability in this build and the last. Why, I don't know. Either way, if something replaced something last build, safe to assume it still does today.

They probably want to limit the number of Fury gain talents you can pick up. The CS build was pretty ridiculous for that.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

And I go right back to not giving a fuck about Demon Hunters. Carry on.

i like Demon Blades tho

vengeful retreat also seems to launch me at super human speeds now rather than it's old slow mo fade away nonsense. the significance is that glide no longer seems to cancel this animation with 100% consistency, and cancel aura-ing glide doesn't do dick to stop it either. one less cheese i'll have to worry about with a 200+ ping during peak hours.

edit: after a bit more play. it seems to work a bit more often than it was before. must have been latency or something. i'd much rather play with prepared even if i have to deal with cheesing a broken mechanic rather than having to rely on auto's for my only fury gains, since demon blades is now on the same tier.
    Last edited by neck deep; 2016-03-31 at 05:35 AM.

vengeful retreat also seems to launch me at super human speeds now rather than it's old slow mo fade away nonsense. the significance is that glide no longer seems to cancel this animation with 100% consistency, and cancel aura-ing glide doesn't do dick to stop it either. one less cheese i'll have to worry about with a 200+ ping during peak hours.
    I'm still able to glide cheese it, even with the sped-up animation. It's actually easier now to stay in the same place for me.

My doc on the changes is up to date here; also so it doesn't get missed like last time, Annihilation was buffed from 813% to 1200% (close to were it was) and Death Sweep is back up from 925% to 1050%.

@neck deep

don't go to suramar

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    My doc on the changes is up to date here; also so it doesn't get missed like last time, Annihilation was buffed from 813% to 1200% (close to were it was) and Death Sweep is back up from 925% to 1050%.
    So fast! like a speed DEMON

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    ..wow i reminded myself to check the uncategorized this time and STILL forgot

/salute to you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    @neck deep

don't go to suramar
    only death awaits? lose your character?

only death awaits? lose your character?
    I thought I was stuck in a crash loop, but the world server itself might be down.

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    So the changes to Blade Dance and First Blood are a straight up nerf, but with a more manageable cost. I think i can live with that.
    If I'm mathing correctly Blade Dance with First blood is a very slight boost in damage (1300% -> 1350% weapon damage) coupled with a significantly lowered cost. That paired with the new artifact talent make it the bees knees for AOE and another 135% weapon damage for single target.

Bloodlet seems like it will now NEVER be taken being moved alongside Nemeis and with Throw Glaive still not scaling from anything.

Talent tree still needs a bit of work.

DHs seem like they're definitely headed even more down that AOE pigeonhole.

I thought I was stuck in a crash loop, but the world server itself might be down.
    hmm. possible. only 16 people in dalaran right now. i'm in thunder bluff because of the clearly superior dummies here.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    If I'm mathing correctly Blade Dance with First blood is a very slight boost in damage (1300% -> 1350% weapon damage) coupled with a significantly lowered cost. That paired with the new artifact talent make it the bees knees for AOE and another 135% weapon damage for single target.

Bloodlet seems like it will now NEVER be taken being moved alongside Nemeis and with Throw Glaive still not scaling from anything.

Talent tree still needs a bit of work.

DHs seem like they're definitely headed even more down that AOE pigeonhole.
    Nemesis also got slightly nerfed; it's 60s down from 120s. So only a 50% uptime on ONE target. Bloodlet will give an increase on up to 4 (5?).

Nemesis also got slightly nerfed; it's 60s down from 120s. So only a 50% uptime on ONE target. Bloodlet will give an increase on up to 4 (5?).
    Is the new BD artifact talent actually replacing the Throw Glaive one? If so I guess its down to 3 targets only.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Is the new BD artifact talent actually replacing the Throw Glaive one? If so I guess its down to 3 targets only.
    I'd check if the world server wasn't down *grumble*

Either way though, bloodlet is a MT increase, nemesis is a ST increase only.

I'd check if the world server wasn't down *grumble*

Either way though, bloodlet is a MT increase, nemesis is a ST increase only.
    Nemesis seems like it would be a bit more situational that though wouldn't it? Say it's used on a fight like Assault, I put it on a humanoid, kill it, now that's 10% increased damage on ALL humanoids...or am I misinterpreting its functionality?