Yeah I also have a lab farm specific RF flame surge marauder, could probably run the lab without looking at the screen. Sadly, Izaro and the traps have just promoted more melee-centric physical damage reduction meta than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    It's more like those guys even though it's he's personal wealth as it was a group effort.

Chaos spammed this and exalted the life roll, not even mad.

(The 420 b/o is obviously just a troll.)

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Chaos spammed this and exalted the life roll, not even mad.

(The 420 b/o is obviously just a troll.)
    Nice. I was toying with the idea of a Hybrid ES build the other day after I ripped on my third character this league (I should really stop rushing Merc A3x).

I scored a pretty nice ES chest 5L a week or so ago on the cheap. Haven't put it to use yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I scored a pretty nice ES chest 5L a week or so ago on the cheap. Haven't put it to use yet.
    On the subject of ES chests...guildie chaosed this last night and divined it 1% of perfect this morning.

Think this is the highest ES chest in game atm, not counting any remainder 1k+ from the early days.

Nice. I was toying with the idea of a Hybrid ES build the other day after I ripped on my third character this league (I should really stop rushing Merc A3x).

After spending a week shopping for decent ES/int/res/life gear for my whispering ice totem build, buying a perfect astramentis, and swapping my 1 ex belt from my marauder over, I died less than 5 minutes later to a pack of blue devos...and now my marauder needs a new belt before I can play him again.

Anyone think is a good idea to farm a zone to get cards? im looking to farm this one http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tranquillity

You get reduced drop rate if you over level the zone, so it's probably a bad idea to run a specific zone with a high level specifically for cards. Targeting a specific map should work fine, though.

I just noticed someone thought i was redblade over /r/poe because i linked that pic about the guy with 10 mirrors here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile...g_in_perandus/

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    hi reddit!
    Wave... :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Crafting a 1ex+ worth jewel on 2nd try to get achievement (craft a jewel with 4 mods): check
    Oh, hi.

Path of Exile now uses around 20% less memory at startup. This improves load times and significantly reduces memory related client crashes when changing areas.
    Is this real life?

The notable passive Overwhelm for the Slayer Ascendancy class now only stuns enemies on full life with hits that deal damage.
    rip 12 fuckbois strat.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    Is this real life?.
    20% less on start up, that basically reverting it back to what it was before ascendancy, last time i checked the game started with just under 2 gig of data in ram, now it'll be 1.6 gig...it won't even stay there as, as soon as you get into the game and start playing it'll still get to 2 gig or more.

You also have the problem that while before it may have been high it did have extra stuff in ram...what have they dropped from the initial load and is it something that will cause strongbox like freezes when the game now need to load it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    20% less on start up, that basically reverting it back to what it was before ascendancy, last time i checked the game started with just under 2 gig of data in ram, now it'll be 1.6 gig...it won't even stay there as, as soon as you get into the game and start playing it'll still get to 2 gig or more.

You also have the problem that while before it may have been high it did have extra stuff in ram...what have they dropped from the initial load and is it something that will cause strongbox like freezes when the game now need to load it.
    you are right, the game now use a shit ton less of ram and if you jump straight to maps or to any zone the game start to load eveyrthing else. I looked at the task manager and noticed that poe was only using 200mb instead of the 2-3gb that normally use and i thought one of my ram was dead.

The April fool's prank actually seems like a spectacular idea. This kinda just pissed me off, GGG.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1638061/

The April fool's prank actually seems like a spectacular idea. This kinda just pissed me off, GGG.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1638061/
    The currency exchange rates looked like a good idea, especially with the premium tabs new function making something like that easier to track, all the rest of the stuff in the pic...no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    The currency exchange rates looked like a good idea, especially with the premium tabs new function making something like that easier to track, all the rest of the stuff in the pic...no thanks
    The UI is a joke, obviously. No such thing would ever see commercial release. It's supposed to look silly.

However, a live and dynamic marketplace with instant buy/sell orders? Fabulous.

The game feels even more laggy than diablo 2 was. Kind of depressing because I love the game, but the low fps and lag are just killers