Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Muslims are assholes is news?

Someone hasn't been paying much attention or reading their quran recently.

Honest should just be happy he didn't dance in celebration in public this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    It's not racism, it's just religion guys, the story is about a certain Verse "Fatiha" which is told when a Muslim is about to be put in the ground, Funeral prayers, it's not allowed for non-Muslims ...

All the fuss is about a minor details which many are trying to make it a big deal, and make it look like Muslims in Belgium are not solidary. It's total bullshit ! it's just a fucking prayer !
    Technically, since gods do not exist anyway, it's not a "big deal", and as an atheist I don't pray anyway... but considering how these people do think that praying for nonexistent, imaginary fairy tale creatures like Allah is a big deal, it does tell a lot about their thinking, values and attitudes.

Of course, there's nothing even remotely surprising.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-03-31 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck would they pray for the victims? If you aren't a Muslim, you're an infidel piece of trash only fit to be slaughtered in their minds.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Technically, since gods do not exist anyway, it's not a "big deal", and as an atheist I don't pray anyway... but considering how these people do think that praying for nonexistent, imaginary fairy tale creatures like Allah is a big deal, it does tell a lot about their thinking, values and attitudes.

Of course, there's nothing even remotely surprising.

[Infracted]
    Why was this infracted ? Is mmo-c surprised by the claim that gods don't exist ? Or is that a topic that ppl on mmo-c have to be sheltered from ? That's disappointing.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

As a Belgian I can say this is utter bulldroppings... The muslim community is closely involved in the mourning process and the gatherings to remember the attacks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Literally nothing wrong with that.
    Actually there's a lot wrong with that. I guess you meant to say there's nothing "illegal" about it.

These people just want to stir the pot, I hope one day they get what's coming to them.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    Why would want some random muslim praying for you after you died from getting blown up by people adhering to their blood religion, double insult no thank you.

Do be precise i wouldn't want som priest praying for me either if i was killed by some christian lunatic acting according to "god"

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I just can't understand how this imman thinks this is an acceptable stance. I really cannot. Really, I think it's easier to understand Hitler, Stalin, Mugabe than this guy.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Nothing to add to this other than to say so what? It isn't as if praying will do anything for the dead anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not racism, it's just religion guys
    Why can't religions be racist?
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    It's perfectly within their right to do so, although a shitty and inhumane way to think.
    Yet the religious freedom bill that was introduced in GA was widely slated as being bigoted and discriminatory, yet people applauded when it was vetoed. Fucking double standard bullshit from the left there.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    That's how religion works.
    But that's not how many practice. Most people prefer what is convenient/better for them over religious commands.

---

I am fairly sure you can pray for non-Muslims. They aren't going to hell by default . This is crystal clear lack of sympathy and religious commands are just an excuse.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-03-31 at 05:38 PM.

I get far more offended by "Christians" and the like saying ," I will pray for you." when they don't agree with you...or observe your life to be a "sin".
    So condescending and disingenuous ...I respect the Imams stance on not doing it...I do not agree with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Why should Muslims care about European society when they reject Allah?
    My muslim friends are as shocked as the rest of the world is. Stop generalizing.

Why would he? Silly thread, this.

Well consider this, when someone says they "will pray for you" it just means they have done fuck-all. It doesn't help any thing. Praying? You just did sweet-fuck-all. It is like tits on a boar.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Why can't religions be racist?
    At least mine is not, one of its major basics is that it's for All races.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Why was this infracted ? Is mmo-c surprised by the claim that gods don't exist ? Or is that a topic that ppl on mmo-c have to be sheltered from ? That's disappointing.
    Religion is a forbidden topic here and that post is related with religion. I personally think that post does not deserve an infraction but rule is rule.

- - - Updated - - -

At least mine is not, one of its major basics is that it's for All races.
    Is there a racist religion? Best to my knowledge, all Abrahamic religions embrace everyone. Their modus operandi is expansion and racism is a bar for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I completely agree with this.

Deleted
    Blatant religion bashing is against the forum rules.