Deleted
    Spell reflect is back, boys! (in pvp as a mandatory talent :/ )

Several builds now with essentially no rotational changes. Probably going to have to start accepting it for what it is.

Still pretty salty that other classes get multiple paragraphs of responses to their concerns, and we get piss and shit.
    Last edited by Artunias; 2016-03-31 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Still pretty salty that other classes get multiple paragraphs of responses to their concerns, and we get piss and shit.
    Its mindboggleling and its despite f. ex. Archimtiros giving constructive critisism.

I remember Celestalon responding on twitter to some "tourist" (to use Jaybee9084s words) thinking he was good at playing a warrior in the WoD beta, but not to legitimate questions.

What the fuck is it, that makes the devs answer some clueless clown and not people with experience and insight.... ?
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Several builds now with essentially no rotational changes. Probably going to have to start accepting it for what it is.

Hello darkness my old friend.

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Its mindboggleling and its despite f. ex. Archimtiros giving constructive critisism.

I remember Celestalon responding on twitter to some "tourist" (to use Jaybee9084s words) thinking he was good at playing a warrior in the WoD beta, but not to legitimate questions.

What the fuck is it, that makes the devs answer some clueless clown and not people with experience and insight.... ?
    If you didn't lose all hope after WOD development, then I don't know what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    If you didn't lose all hope after WOD development, then I don't know what to tell you.
    You're right - I guess im to much of an optimist :-/
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Did they double bladestorm's damage for fury, or is that just a tooltip fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    I've been trying to keep hope through the Legion process, but am quickly not caring. Fury isn't completely awful, just furious slash is really. But it's the gateway to the whole spec and has been for many builds now. Arms is just boring as balls.

The game is changing, for worse IMO, but they clearly are wanting to go in a different direction. Can't say I'm going to sign on for that, glad I haven't preordered yet.

I've been trying to keep hope through the Legion process, but am quickly not caring. Fury isn't completely awful, just furious slash is really. But it's the gateway to the whole spec and has been for many builds now. Arms is just boring as balls.

The game is changing, for worse IMO, but they clearly are wanting to go in a different direction. Can't say I'm going to sign on for that, glad I haven't preordered yet.
    I've been playing fury for a few seconds and I don't hate fury, there are just too many issues with it.

4 second enrage duration. Rampage is a 2 second global. There's too much to press between every bloodthirst/enrage window.

New/Updated Warrior Legendaries.

http://legion.wowhead.com/items=4.4?filter=ub=1;qu=5
    http://legion.wowhead.com/items=4?fi...y=-3%3A-2%3A-4

The Whirlwind belt in particular looks extremely powerful, both for AoE and synergy with Wrecking Ball.

Deleted
    "Special attacks that fail to critically strike will now immediately cause the Warrior to Enrage." Wish this was true

Quote Originally Posted by Therius View Post
    "Special attacks that fail to critically strike will now immediately cause the Warrior to Enrage." Wish this was true
    It's all about the IRL fantasy. You can see this design prevalent already in the form of Outburst.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    New/Updated Warrior Legendaries.

http://legion.wowhead.com/items=4.4?filter=ub=1;qu=5
    http://legion.wowhead.com/items=4?fi...y=-3%3A-2%3A-4

The Whirlwind belt in particular looks extremely powerful, both for AoE and synergy with Wrecking Ball.
    Indeed it does. It also looks like both rings will be used for all fights as Fury. I wonder what Arms will get for a ring.

Just wonder how rare these items are going to be... If super rare, then it's only fun for the lucky few. But if not, then it's not so 'legendary". Either way, I guess it's incentive to get folks out into the world looking for them, which is a good thing.

It's a little insane IMO how much classes will change from 100-110.

The artifacts change the gameplay quite a bit for both specs. Then with 2-3 legendaries they will be hugely different from that.

If the cap is actually 5 both Arms/Fury seem like they could be quite fun and even insane. I don't agree with locking a workable class behind multiple max level barriers, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Random question here. Can you transmog each of the artifacts to something different? Or if you transmog one it makes the other look the same?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maltore View Post
    Either way, I guess it's incentive to get folks out into the world looking for them, which is a good thing.
    More like incentive to go out and grind the most efficient spot for tens of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Therius View Post
    It already is true. I get angry every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltore View Post
    Indeed it does. It also looks like both rings will be used for all fights as Fury. I wonder what Arms will get for a ring.

Just wonder how rare these items are going to be... If super rare, then it's only fun for the lucky few. But if not, then it's not so 'legendary". Either way, I guess it's incentive to get folks out into the world looking for them, which is a good thing.
    Can you equip 2 legendaries for the same slot (rings)? seems kinda broken if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    Can you equip 2 legendaries for the same slot (rings)? seems kinda broken if you can.
    Forgetting for a moment the entire stupid regressive early 2000s world-farming design, if they don't do something like wod crafting that only allows so many legendaries equipped at once, there's no reason not to blanket yourself in meaningless orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Caargon View Post
    Forgetting for a moment the entire stupid regressive early 2000s world-farming design, if they don't do something like wod crafting that only allows so many legendaries equipped at once, there's no reason not to blanket yourself in meaningless orange.
    They've said you'll progressively unlock the ability to equip more Legendaries, similar to expansion long legendary quest chains of MoP/WoD. Except you'll only be unlocking to equip more of the legendaries you've hopefully found.