Would just like to show my appreciation for this great addon. Thanks for the great work!

Deleted
    Would be sweet if you could add an outline/shadow the the Alpha spec icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    It is showing exactly the previous one or showing the last boss defeated?
    For instance, is it deleting the current fight against trash and jumping back to last boss.
    Not the original poster, but I've had Details! show old segments in the past. Last time it happened I was working on M Archimond and after a pull was complete, it would show the results of from 3-4 attempts ago. (It was a fixed number of attempts in the past. If we just finished attempt 10, it would show attempt 7. After attempt 11 it would show attempt 8. etc) I don't recall any way to fix it other than relogging - even /reload didn't do the trick. It's been a while since I've seen it, though - so it was an older version of Details!.

Hi, how can I check damage reflected (for example with glyph of grounding totem) to bosses, especially in challenge modes?

Been using this for about two weeks now. I really love it.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question.

What's the memory usage of this addon compared to skada?

Does anyone have problems with it resetting their profile completely? I didn't want to go through all 62 pages to see if someone was having a similar problem.
    Last edited by Flawlessx; 2016-03-27 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kappadisco View Post
    It was showing the exact previous one, so if I killed trash pack A and trash pack B, once I finished killing trash pack B it would show trash pack A after Trash pack B had died.
    This is bad, let me know if it happens again, stuff like this if hard to debug.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redtuzk View Post
    Would be sweet if you could add an outline/shadow the the Alpha spec icons.
    You may create your custom icons if you want.
    Photoshop files are here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...shopFiles.html
    Then, under options panel -> Bars: General -> Icons, there is a text entry, point there where are the .tga file for your custom icons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alindra View Post
    Not the original poster, but I've had Details! show old segments in the past. Last time it happened I was working on M Archimond and after a pull was complete, it would show the results of from 3-4 attempts ago. (It was a fixed number of attempts in the past. If we just finished attempt 10, it would show attempt 7. After attempt 11 it would show attempt 8. etc) I don't recall any way to fix it other than relogging - even /reload didn't do the trick. It's been a while since I've seen it, though - so it was an older version of Details!.
    Let me know if this problem happens again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhart View Post
    Hi, how can I check damage reflected (for example with glyph of grounding totem) to bosses, especially in challenge modes?
    I'm not sure if the combat log specify reflected, I think it threat this as friendly fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Possessed View Post
    Quick question.

What's the memory usage of this addon compared to skada?
    Never judge an addon by its memory usage, it's the worst method to measure an addon performance.
    On my signature, take the 'Addons CPU Usage'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flawlessx View Post
    Does anyone have problems with it resetting their profile completely? I didn't want to go through all 62 pages to see if someone was having a similar problem.
    Which problem are you facing?
    The slash '/details reinstall' should erase all profiles and settings.

Deleted
    Code:
    Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer-r506.lua:1032: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer-r506.lua:1032: in function <Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:997>

Locals:
    just got this error with the streamer plugin. not sure where to report bugs for the different modules.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsda View Post
    Code:
    Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer-r506.lua:1032: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer-r506.lua:1032: in function <Details_Streamer\Details_Streamer.lua:997>

Locals:
    just got this error with the streamer plugin. not sure where to report bugs for the different modules.
    Here is totally fine to report bugs related to the addon or its plugins. Do you remember which spell you were casting when the error happened?
    Thank you.

Deleted
    Sadly no :/
    Just noticed it afterwards in BugSack.
    I'll see if I notice it again and report back

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Which problem are you facing?
    The slash '/details reinstall' should erase all profiles and settings.
    The problem I'm having is my profile just completely resets every few days. I don't hit /details reinstall. It just does it on its own. After my profile resets is when I type /details reinstall and setup my profile all over again. I didn't know if this was a common issue.

I noticed something odd but didn't get any errors since it turned out right in the end. I was on mumble with a few buddies and we were pugging HFC. When we pulled Socrethar the Eternal, I had "Potion Used" up, and noticed one warrior that used a pot, and asked my friends for fun why they didn't prepot - they said that they did, and I thought they were joking because they didn't show up.

When the fight was over, they automagically showed up on the "Potion used". Any ideas?

the warrior probably potted in fight?

I guess I didn't make myself clear enough - well, my point here is that the plugin showed the warrior's prepot / or postpot, cannot tell, but my friends' pots didn't show up until the fight was over. So the questions here are, why did the warrior's pot show up at once, but not my friends' pots until the end of the fight? Sounds like a scripting issue somehow, but I don't know - I leave that to Tercio.

Sounds like the window only updated twice, one at the beginning and another at the end of the combat, which is odd.
    If you see this issue again, you may confirm if is an update bug by switching to 'healing done' and back again to 'Potion Used', this forces the window to update.

Nevermind, it is a bug, will be fixed on the next version.

It's weird that when you click on a bar in Damage Done mode, damages from the Blademaster trinket does appear in the summary tab but don't in the compare tab
    Is it a bug or is it intented as mirror images are considered as a pet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Milandor View Post
    It's weird that when you click on a bar in Damage Done mode, damages from the Blademaster trinket does appear in the summary tab but don't in the compare tab
    Is it a bug or is it intented as mirror images are considered as a pet ?
    Because is a pet, there is classes which can summon lots of pets, so it would make the comparison panel very polluted.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    edit: updated the addon and it works. Top work, this is easily the best meter addon I have ever used.
    Last edited by Viggers; 2016-04-12 at 10:54 AM.