Poll: What will you do with Titantrike?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valheru- View Post
    Will BM hunters get any equivalent to the MM hunters quiver? Like an ammo pouch on the hip or something?
    I would guess not, since Haati changes skins based on the artifact skin. So that's probably the "cosmetic artifact synergy" for BM hunters.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I would guess not, since Haati changes skins based on the artifact skin. So that's probably the "cosmetic artifact synergy" for BM hunters.
    There will probably also be some "normal" mail belts with pouches and/or knives attached.

Quote Originally Posted by Valheru- View Post
    Will BM hunters get any equivalent to the MM hunters quiver? Like an ammo pouch on the hip or something?
    I should think so. Hunters used to have ammo pouches for when they used guns, back in the day when they had quivers for arrows. You couldn't substitute them either; pouches held bullets and quivers held arrows. WoW had a lot more little flavor bits back then, even if they weren't always convenient.

But since the precedent is there and the models exist, why wouldn't Blizz bring back ammo pouches along with the quivers?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    What kind of cosmetic synergy will hunters get with the quiver, anyway? Will it change color to match transmog? What if you've transmogged the bow? Will you get to choose a transmog for your quiver? I can see this being a source of irritation if everyone is stuck with a certain color quiver that clashes with their over-all look. Back in the day, a quiver was something you selected or crafted, so you could choose it based on look or functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    But since the precedent is there and the models exist, why wouldn't Blizz bring back ammo pouches along with the quivers?
    I don't think ammo pouches ever had a model.

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    I don't think ammo pouches ever had a model.
    Hmmm... Maybe they didn't. Maybe I'm just thinking of the image in the tooltip. It has been a while.

Hmmm... Maybe they didn't. Maybe I'm just thinking of the image in the tooltip. It has been a while.
    yeah there was no model for the pouch. And now that we have belts with pouches it'd be redundant.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

I'll mog it into a bow.

But looking at how boring and no-brain is the Legion BM spec, I think I will avoid BM completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of cosmetic synergy will hunters get with the quiver, anyway?
    My impression is that it changes to match the artifact skin.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    I will transmog it the second I obtain it. I checked the various skins on Wowhead and every single one of them is hideous. Dear Blizzard, the guy that designed Golden Bow of Quelthalas? Please bring that guy back into your team.

Trying to remember if Blizz ever designed a gun that looked dangerous and cool without being over the top and comical? I can't think of one.

Basically rush to the serpent skin and then keep that, because it's the best choice out of 5 terrible choices. The boarshot cannon is the laziest piece of shit I've seen in a long time, looks like it took less work than any weapon from WoD. But it's all bad. Should never have mained BM bleh

http://imgur.com/nIFZorx
    http://i.imgur.com/AgKFlz1.jpg?1

2 paintovers I did in 5 minutes each,
    Last edited by BreakerOfWills; 2016-03-31 at 02:26 AM.

I might go with the gray skin normal look, it looks decent for a dwarf engineer BM hunter, that has the riftstalker tier as armor mog.

Cross my fingers and hope that the gnomish bow is easily unlockable. Still havent heard anything about the 6th design slots, so I suspect theyre for mythic raids...

I know it's been said before but I'm going to follow suit with what I believe to be the best option: Gonna immediately transmog it into the WoD CM gun.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    In the incredibly unlikely event that i stick with my hunter i will mog it to a bow like usual. In all honesty though, the current state of hunter on beta is canceraids as far as im concerned so ill probably just go back to my dk or monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but I am psyched. Titantrike is going to be the most epic mount ever.
    Whahahaha I see what you did there. Well played.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Whahahaha I see what you did there. Well played.
    Thank you. I figured someone would get it one of these weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Thank you. I figured someone would get it one of these weeks.
    lol - yeah took me a few

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    My "main-alt" is a BM hunter and i'm going to be mogging it to something else; just need to find a skin i can live with (they all annoy me after a while).

Edit: Hoping for a bow skin to be added for it doe. :/

Deleted
    Replace it with the CM gun of course!