Page 1 of 2
LastLast

My fingers hurt after playing with Brightwing

I did 223k healing in the latest game and I pressed so much buttons. The game took too long. We won tho. Although, I feel like my veins got rekt. Anyone suffer from the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    I did 223k healing in the latest game and I pressed so much buttons. The game took too long. We won tho. Although, I feel like my veins got rekt. Anyone suffer from the same thing?
    I feel that way when I play Sylvanas. Specially with unstable poison, making sure you kill the right minion before the dagger runs out. You have to constantly reposition, spam Q and change targets. I press so many buttons I feel like a korean SC2 player.

Oh please blizzard don't see this thread and decide the skill cap needs to be lowered even more.

But doesn't it just feel like you earned the victory? Don't you you just want to play more and juke the hell out of your enemy? Just one more perfectly placed flare and you get the sweet "You are easy to kill" sound glory.

Brightwing is love, Brightwing life. Welcome, friend; entrails are in the corner.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop bottoming out your keys, and you'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Springrunner View Post
    I feel that way when I play Sylvanas. Specially with unstable poison, making sure you kill the right minion before the dagger runs out. You have to constantly reposition, spam Q and change targets. I press so many buttons I feel like a korean SC2 player.
    With Sylvanas you can hold down Q to spew out all her charges, you don't have to keep mashing it over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    With Sylvanas you can hold down Q to spew out all her charges, you don't have to keep mashing it over and over.
    Yes but I like to have control over where it's going. Which means control over when it goes out since youcan't control it's targeting other than by positioning.

Also with the talent that makes you run faster with withering arrows you don't want to spam them, you want to rationalize them. I also don't like spending them all on minions, I make sure I always have 2 or 3 for heroes if they show up.
    Last edited by Springrunner; 2016-03-30 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    Brightwing <3
    One of the best supports in-game, IMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love BW, but she is not too bad at this tbh. The ones that you have to push a lot of buttons are Lili, Illidan, Li-ming, KT, and a few others.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I love BW, but she is not too bad at this tbh. The ones that you have to push a lot of buttons are Lili, Illidan, Li-ming, KT, and a few others.
    KT? He's one of my favorite heroes but his traditional build before this patch was like, run in, living bomb, run out. I don't know where the spam comes from. Same with Ming. Sure, with her you use an ability like every 2 seconds or so, but that's hardly spam. It's like DPSing as a mage in WoW. I can see it with illidan, I don't own Lili so I don't know. I know how she heals, but I don't know if it translates to lots of spam.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Springrunner View Post
    KT? He's one of my favorite heroes but his traditional build before this patch was like, run in, living bomb, run out. I don't know where the spam comes from. Same with Ming. Sure, with her you use an ability like every 2 seconds or so, but that's hardly spam. It's like DPSing as a mage in WoW. I can see it with illidan, I don't own Lili so I don't know. I know how she heals, but I don't know if it translates to lots of spam.
    Kt's trait give him another button to push. Plus once he gets his cd reduction, it is a lot. When me takes someone down all her cds reset. Lili you do a lot, and the most when you get KFH.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Brightwing is love, Brightwing life. Welcome, friend; entrails are in the corner.
    Do I get juice with those entrails? I need it for mana so that I can keep on sheeping Li-Ming before she throws her balls at me.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's why ibuprofen was invented. Take 2 and keep going. I get repetitive stress injuries in my elbow, shoulder and wrists all the time.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Kt's trait give him another button to push. Plus once he gets his cd reduction, it is a lot. When me takes someone down all her cds reset. Lili you do a lot, and the most when you get KFH.
    I dunno, I see Kael as a very slow, methodical hero. With Li Ming you -sometimes- have the CDs reset several times in a row, but that's just in teamfights. Finger-hurting heroes are those that are APM intensive all match long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    But doesn't it just feel like you earned the victory? Don't you you just want to play more and juke the hell out of your enemy? Just one more perfectly placed flare and you get the sweet "You are easy to kill" sound glory.

Where are the fingers? I was promised fingers. Crunchy crunchy.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2016-03-31 at 03:18 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

15+ Year Old Account
    315k healing as Morales over a 29mim game two nights ago, most of it coming from post-20 when their Kael took infinite bomb spread and I had to continuously cycle targets (and it took our team a good four levels to realise)

Serious Starcraft-level APM on that one, my fingers and my brain hurt
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I've never had problems with that. I use a mechanical keyboard (a Ducky) with Cherry Browns, but I don't think there's a huge difference in key stiffness to a regular keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Stop bottoming out your keys, and you'll be fine
    I never get any complaints when I bottom out.

Ahuehuehue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I never get any complaints when I bottom out.

Ahuehuehue.
    It is not about how deep you go but how fast you go.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Where are the fingers? I was promised fingers. Crunchy crunchy.
    I'm gonna gnaw your flesh from your finger. Flesh is not crunchy. Well, not that I've tasted anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna gnaw your flesh from your finger. Flesh is not crunchy. Well, not that I've tasted anyway.
    Pro-tip: sear it to lock in the flavour
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)