Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well memed Blizzard. Very funny coming after extending maintenance to 1 PM and a week generally full with errors (including auth server fails yesterday). I'm happy you're still prioritizing to allocate resources to your memes department instead of your technical staff.

That's one good thing about April 1st: The Patch Notes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Well memed Blizzard. Very funny coming after extending maintenance to 1 PM and a week generally full with errors (including auth server fails yesterday). I'm happy you're still prioritizing to allocate resources to your memes department instead of your technical staff.
    Completely agree. Blizzard should absolutely have their CM team and non network staff help out the network engineers with all the network issues that have been occuring the past couple of weeks. What were they thinking by not just throwing every free staff member they had at a very technical issue such as network and server problems. /s

Every year I'm looking forward to MMO-C on April 1st. Blizzard really goes all out

P.s. But the toilet paper symbols are upside down :O

Deleted
    Best one is Splashran.

Cause it hurts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Some people are so butthurt. I find these funny. Even if it comes at a cost of a raid tier

"•The talent “Barrage” has had its functionality extended to also pull extra packs from completely different dungeons."

This actually made me laugh too loud...

Deleted
    "We’ve accidentally broken the “Schism” talent. Fortunately, we have the proper tools to fix it, and we know the pieces fit."
    When I read the word "Schism" I instantaneously thought of tool and wasn't disappointed. Nice one!
    And people in the comments here are often the biggest april's fools. Hilarious!

10+ Year Old Account
    The totems being added/removed got me pretty good.

Meh, only good joke is the Alliance/Horde toilet paper. As a Horde player, I'd love using the Alliance symbol to whipe my ass off.

Bit of a fail with the Hearthstone clip, as Grom is portrayed green in his card yet they used WoD's brown Grom instead. It was pretty good nonetheless, liked that Dr Boom ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    These have always mocked the players to an extent. Most of the entries relate to current or past issues most of the time.

Skin needs to be a little thicker over here.
    Couldn't agree more, sadly it's what you get with people who are overly sensitive about literally everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulor View Post
    Um, what is Fortress of the Mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    It's a joke about FotM (flavour of the month) I would guess?
    It's actually a Shadow Priest talent in Legion Alpha. Level 15.

Same goes for Reaper of Souls and Legacy of The Void, which we all know what they are.

So if you want to get hyped on April 1st, now THAT's a good reason to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Liked the patch notes though.

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Completely agree. Blizzard should absolutely have their CM team and non network staff help out the network engineers with all the network issues that have been occuring the past couple of weeks. What were they thinking by not just throwing every free staff member they had at a very technical issue such as network and server problems. /s
    Judging by the quality of their jokes, I think they let their technical staff handle April fools this year.

Obviously I'm talking about resources as in $ and not borrowing the janitors for debugging.

Loved the hunter ones!! Hope you marksman hunters feel guilty lol!!

Wow, I really want that toilet paper.

Deleted
    I wonder how many of these changes will actually end up in the game down the road

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    We are all free to our own opinions I guess Calling people drones just for having a different opinion from yours though, now that's a bit insulting haha
    I didn't call people drones for having a different opinion to mine.

Quote Originally Posted by daedralord View Post
    I wonder how many of these changes will actually end up in the game down the road
    Shaman changes are a good bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentaldemise View Post
    They've officially put more thought into these april fools jokes then they have the past 2 expansions.
    Lol, people still shit talk MoP for no reason? Get a grip, freak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuryTomorrow View Post
    It's actually a Shadow Priest talent in Legion Alpha. Level 15.

Same goes for Reaper of Souls and Legacy of The Void, which we all know what they are.

So if you want to get hyped on April 1st, now THAT's a good reason to do so.
    Well aware that its an actual Legion talent. That's my point, if RoS and LoTV are valid and released products what is Fortress of the Mind in relation to?? Only really valid products are D3 and SC2. Unless they just leaked an expansion after Legion.