Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    I didn't call people drones for having a different opinion to mine
    I stand corrected. I just reread what you typed. Laughing at something you don't personally find funny just because someone else thinks it is would definitely qualify you for mindless sheep status. My bad.

I do still think you need to grow a thicker skin if you're insulted by the devs though....

10+ Year Old Account
    'Every Man for Himself has been reworked. It now gives Human players a 1200 point bonus to their Arena Rating.'

10/10 would kek again

"It turns out that Revenge is actually best at room temperature. Who knew?" Dead! Hahha

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    "Paladin
    Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?"

Oh look, they slipped a real one in with the April Fool's. Clever clever Blizzard.

I would buy that toilet paper though. Not gonna lie.

I love those patch notes they release every 1st april. Always make me laugh.

/yawn

These are not fun anymore. I think I am just going to start sleeping through April 1st from now on. Pointless day. Nothing gets done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlashe View Post
    /yawn

These are not fun anymore. I think I am just going to start sleeping through April 1st from now on. Pointless day. Nothing gets done.
    lol good one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    I do still think you need to grow a thicker skin if you're insulted by the devs though....
    I'm not especially insulted, I'm on subscription hiatus until September; or whenever they can be arsed to develop Legion and get it in a launchable state. I don't have a dog in the fight.

My point is that making "fun" of things that upset or frustrated players isn't going to make them laugh. It's going to make them more upset or frustrated that those designing the game think these jokes are funny, despite the aggravation they caused.

The best example on live is the Farahlon followers quest. A promised zone, cut for no good reason, and you get to send your followers out to look for it! Hilarious!

Except... Not so much. It's basically flipping the bird to everyone who expected more of a design studio that makes billions from its players every year.

Deleted
    So many people are commenting that they actually want the toilet paper, Blizzard better actually start making it now.

Ok Blizzard I get it, the children's book was NOT the joke.

*New Shadow Spell: Summon Wiggly. Summons a pet tentacle to follow you around. Has no combat benefit, it just goes wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle. Yeah.*

If they would have said that that is the new pvp-talent of shadows I would have believed it. Fits perfectly into the picture of shadows in pvp over the last 10 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like the horde toilet roll so I can wipe my ass with that horde logo.

Some people take these way too seriously. I'm guessing the lead devs didnt take a day off to come up with these, its probably a few interns from the marketing department or something.

Some were pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    I'm not especially insulted, I'm on subscription hiatus until September; or whenever they can be arsed to develop Legion and get it in a launchable state. I don't have a dog in the fight.

My point is that making "fun" of things that upset or frustrated players isn't going to make them laugh. It's going to make them more upset or frustrated that those designing the game think these jokes are funny, despite the aggravation they caused.

The best example on live is the Farahlon followers quest. A promised zone, cut for no good reason, and you get to send your followers out to look for it! Hilarious!

Except... Not so much. It's basically flipping the bird to everyone who expected more of a design studio that makes billions from its players every year.
    Except....no. Why do you feel the need to tell other people what's going to make them and not make them laugh?
    It was hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    They made my day !
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Jesus that Hearthstone MMO ad was petulant and moronic. Seriously unfunny trash.
    Last edited by Axaron; 2016-04-02 at 12:52 AM.

Blizzard i love you lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many raid tiers this cost us
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calimon-ZJ View Post
    Except....no. Why do you feel the need to tell other people what's going to make them and not make them laugh?
    It was hilarious.
    Did you see that thing that just flew over your head?

It was the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentaldemise View Post
    They've officially put more thought into these april fools jokes then they have the past 2 expansions.
    For this April's Fool, there certainly is more than a little irony regarding just how long that list is.