Good God some legendaries are OP as fuck. Good thing we like to farm things in the outdoor a lot, right guys?

EDIT: Stupid double post, sorry. I'm still tired and too much copy+pasting.
    Last edited by Duckz0rs; 2016-04-01 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Formatting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    Good God some legendaries are OP as fuck. Good thing we like to farm things in the outdoor a lot, right guys?
    Well, people were like "OMG nuffink to do outdoors lol?"

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    With the limit on legendaries set at 5 (seriously, FIVE?!), I'd wager that belt is going to end up mandatory for Destruction... Unless we can find 5 others that will be even more powerful.

Does anyone have time to link all the relevant Destruction legendberries?

sounds like you believe legendaries will be easy to acquire... mandatory?
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-04-01 at 11:46 AM.

Deleted
    Looking at these legendaries for the first time and I can say I'm not liking that they are very overpowered but then again I have to keep an open mind for Legion, who knows maybe they won't be that overpowered and won't affect the game that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    Haha, I know you were being sarcastic, but outside of raiding its actually my favorite thing to do in game. From years of having to farm Soul Shards... just became a relaxing thing for me to do.

Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    Considering there's like 500 million of them, I can't fathom them being truly rare.

I imagine they fully intend for people to have them.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Legendberries have been easy to acquire for a few expacs now..

Instead of every major patch getting quests to upgrade your cloak/ring in power.. we'll just be allowed to equip more and more OP Ledgendary items. Most don't don't conflict with Tier slots.

Between Artifacts & 5 Legendary "not replaced" gear slots.. thats a lot less Armor/Art that needs to be designed each tier. :P

Deleted
    They already said you can target a specific legendary to pursue.

I wonder if that is still the case though. They mentioned that when they first announced legendaries in legion. They have not said anything similar anywhere after that; not even in their detailed post about how legendaries will work in legion.

What happened to the legendary "Vermuund's Beads of Great Convergence:Your over time effects have a chance to trigger their full remaining value each time they heal or deal damage" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Wow, I really do not know what to think about all of those. It's going to be really fucking weird if they launch these legendaries with the expansion. Does anyone have any idea how these are going to work with the tier sets, or is there next to no information available on the legendaries?
    You can only equip 1 legendary at the start. Each patch will allow you to equip an additional legendary.

Despite what people assume, they will not be particularly hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart View Post
    What happened to the legendary "Vermuund's Beads of Great Convergence:Your over time effects have a chance to trigger their full remaining value each time they heal or deal damage" ?
    Gone. All the first datamined legendaries were replaced.

Through the order hall after reaching the last tier of research (I don't know how that works, just that it exists) you're allowed to equip an additional legendary.

And they also revealed that legendberries will be disabled for a few weeks in mythic content, which solved my issues with it. Some seem fun to play around with for giggles.

Kinda hope they add some Flaskataur on the beta so you can slap on 5 to test them out haha.
    made by Shyama

so they will be common then christ.. I don`t think blizz appreciate and respect the word legendary enough. but that's just me

If I designed this(lol ye I know)...there would probably be only 1 of each legendary item on each server(maybe faction side). Somewhat compensated by like blizz have done now...by creating a large number of them.

so if you were so incredible lucky it dropped. YOUR char..would be the only one with that particular legendary
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-04-02 at 01:25 PM.

so they will be common then christ.. I don`t think blizz appreciate and respect the word legendary enough. but that's just me

If I designed this(lol ye I know)...there would probably be only 1 of each legendary item on each server(maybe faction side). Somewhat compensated by like blizz have done now...by creating a large number of them.

so if you were so incredible lucky it dropped. YOUR char..would be the only one with that particular legendary
    I can think of no worse idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmakk View Post
    I can think of no worse idea.

then you don`t have a very creative mind

sadly, blizz seems to think any popular thing or good idea should be inflated or multiplied to the point where the quality of it...is no longer there. but I guess it is the american way^^
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-04-02 at 01:23 PM.

Are the Destruction legendaries seemingly much more OP than Affliction, at least from PVE perspective?

WoW is turning into diablo III. They'll make legendary sets to alter play style of the spec. This is what it seems like they're going for if they will release so many of these. Now, is this a good thing? Will it lead to a more dynamic/interesting way of playing the game? Time will only tell. My only question is... are the legendary items useable in arenas, world pvp, and bgs?

Quote Originally Posted by caturday View Post
    WoW is turning into diablo III. They'll make legendary sets to alter play style of the spec.
    Yeah its called tier, it's been around for a while.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.