Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i laughed this year. but its the biggest blue post in 8 months. thats not good guys lol

WORK
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Hearthstone: The MMO Unveiled

Finally! the NDR is gone it was the longest time known under the temp name World of warcraft and had a closed beta til today.

Nice one Blizzz ;P !

Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    I'm not especially insulted, I'm on subscription hiatus until September; or whenever they can be arsed to develop Legion and get it in a launchable state. I don't have a dog in the fight.

My point is that making "fun" of things that upset or frustrated players isn't going to make them laugh. It's going to make them more upset or frustrated that those designing the game think these jokes are funny, despite the aggravation they caused.

The best example on live is the Farahlon followers quest. A promised zone, cut for no good reason, and you get to send your followers out to look for it! Hilarious!

Except... Not so much. It's basically flipping the bird to everyone who expected more of a design studio that makes billions from its players every year.
    No. You're legitimately too worked up over this. Things happen in the development process, and sometimes it's refreshing for devs to poke fun at themselves. You think I'm not still disappointed in a lack of Farahlon? I certainly fucking am. But these patch notes are meant to be fun (whether you find them funny or not, it's not up to you to decide people's tastes.) and that's all they're for.

Devs who actually understand their mistakes and their community are a good thing to have. And these notes are always good fun, so I hope they keep doing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    In this thread. People who really dislike Blizzard and think they work harder on April Fools jokes than they do on their games...

Splashtran, that was cute.

It just seems a bit tone-deaf to joke about the flying "controversy" which was 100% created and inflamed by Blizzard. Also to joke about making a new MMO when we're in the middle of a year-long content drought.

The TP is kinda funny though.

And I still want the Bard class, dangit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, now fix Legion please.

Deleted
    5$ is too much, but I think a lot of players would actually use warcraft themed toilet papers if they had a reasonable price.

Deleted
    Pfft, I'm in the Fortress of the Mind alpha, but it sucks.

the fullsized wolf rider statue outside their HQ is for sale? I'll buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Funny, now fix Legion please.
    I logged in just to say that if any of these become reality, I want it to be the Alliance/Horde toilet paper. I'd love to wipe my nether with the Horde. >: D

I doubt I'd actually pay 5 bucks for that one roll though. Hm. Maybe they should just make a marketing deal with Charmin like they did with Mtn. Dew.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynnlagh View Post
    Some things are really funny. But to be honest that's not how April Fools work - at least not here. The tradition (here) says it should be something that makes people believe it's true and something that could be possible. Not just something funny you read and know at once that it's a joke.
    But I don't blame Blizzard for trying, when the whole internet is full of stupid AFJ today.
    I agree nobody really bought this, least I certainly didn't. What they should.have done was shown off some art work and maybe a couple models claim it was cut raid content and then blame casuals and flying. That's believable for many reasons. And if it stings a bit too much they can always come out and say hey guys nothing was cut cause we phoned it in this expansion anyway April fools!
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2016-04-01 at 11:14 AM.

"The talent “Barrage” has had its functionality extended to also pull extra packs from completely different dungeons."

This pretty much already fucking happens. I pull shit that isn't even in LoS constantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    No. You're legitimately too worked up over this.
    Something tells me, and I'm not sure what, that I know my disposition an awful lot better than you do.

Intuition, maybe?

Deleted
    Stampede now summons all pets that your character has ever tamed, all pets that your character has ever thought about taming, all pets that your character’s pets have ever thought might be fun to hang out with, and all pets that the enemy target just really hates being killed by.

I actually like this FeelsBadMan

I've read class changes with the voice of Jeremy Clarkson in my head, like when he is joking about Stig. Oh man xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mentaldemise View Post
    They've officially put more thought into these april fools jokes then they have the past 2 expansions.
    WoD maybe, but Legion isn't out and MoP is quite possibly the best expansion other than WotLK.

Now I can wipe my ass with Horde paper!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would buy Horde toilet paper. No joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Arathi Basin: The Lumber Mill, Blacksmith, and Farm flags have all been moved to the road connecting the three points, because apparently that’s where you all want to be anyway."

/ded