Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    Talents look interesting, but I'm pretty disappointed Innervate is just 20% mana to 1 healer every 3 min. (just like it used to be), sounds like the worst raid utility in the game.
    It's one of the best:

Rejuvenating Innervation
    Artifact Trait
    Rank 1/1
    Requires Druid (Balance)
    Requires Scythe of Elune
    Innervate increases the healing of you and your target by 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    It's one of the best:

Rejuvenating Innervation
    Artifact Trait
    Rank 1/1
    Requires Druid (Balance)
    Requires Scythe of Elune

Also one of the most annoying if they don't make it usable while casting and off the GCD since it'll interrupt your game flow just because some healer at some point you were doing something told you he needs the healing steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Also one of the most annoying if they don't make it usable while casting and off the GCD since it'll interrupt your game flow just because some healer at some point you were doing something told you he needs the healing steroids.
    I like being a teamplayer. I'd gladly use a GCD to remove curses, sooth a target or increase someones mana+healing. Just doing DPS is boring, I like feeling useful.

well it will never be able to compete with INC : /
    It could compete in pvp with dispel protection or good damage.

So if stellar flare is 6-8% increase on single target, how will the interaction with FOE be?
    Will we have enough Asp to generate the empowerments, and recharge for FOE maintaining?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    It's one of the best:

Rejuvenating Innervation
    Artifact Trait
    Rank 1/1
    Requires Druid (Balance)
    Requires Scythe of Elune
    The post you qouted was from way back when artifact traits weren't released... Anyway, the 20% increased healing isn't anything to celebrate. It's pretty good in 5 mans (20% more healing on the whole group) but absolutely garbage in a mythic raid with 4 healers, where it increases the total out put of the raids healing by ~5%. Best case, you stack it with a Tranq/Hymn/HTT and that one raid cooldown does 20% more. I don't think that is ever a reason to bring a balance druid to a raid. Anyway, my personal opinion is that a DPS shouldn't be in control of a healer's personal cooldown. It doesn't feel good for the healer having to rely on another player to do max HPS, and it doesn't feel good (again, my opinion) as a boomkin that your raid utility doesn't actually has anything to do with what you do, but what another player in your raid does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    So if stellar flare is 6-8% increase on single target, how will the interaction with FOE be?
    Will we have enough Asp to generate the empowerments, and recharge for FOE maintaining?
    It is doable outside of CA. Assuming you extend Stellar Flare perfectly, you get a duration of 31.2 seconds. If you cast FoE the next GCD there is 31.2-1GCD left on the dot. FoE should last around 20 seconds (can't test atm cause moon spells are broken <.<), which gives you ~10 seconds to generate 40 AsP with SW, and spent 2 GCDs on SS + StF.

During CA you'd have to give up either FoE or StF uptime (I doubt it is worth casting unempowered during FoE since it doesn't generate AsP). I also don't think it is worth casting an empowered StF (if at all) during opener, as it would delay CA+FoE way too much. Granted, FoE and CA already are extremely delayed on pull <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're taking EVERYTHING into account for Innervate. Surely you must include the legendary? Last time I checked it was still on its way and said something like: For every cast your innervate target uses in its duration you gain 35 astral power. AKA Give it to your resto druid on cd and profit.

I personally would trade the legendary, and innervate for stampeding roar though
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    Honestly I don't like that legendary either. Relies on the target actually casting. Anyway Legendaries likely wont be available during mythic progress. And yeah Stampeding Roar >>>>>>>>>> Innervate. I'm jealous of bears getting a 1 min. cd Stamp roar

Honestly I don't like that legendary either. Relies on the target actually casting. Anyway Legendaries likely wont be available during MY mythic progress. And yeah Stampeding Roar >>>>>>>>>> Innervate. I'm jealous of bears getting a 1 min. cd Stamp roar
    Fixed that for you. :P

The problem with the legendary isn't that it relies on the target actually casting. It's that it's counter-productive with the Artifact trait. Where you'd want to use Innervate on a Tranq or sth, the legendary makes you want to use it on the resto druid at every other time apart from when he's casting Tranq, and also use it on (or at least on your chosen time) rather when it is used as a healing cooldown. The two things (legendary and trait) seem designed from a fundamentally opposite perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I personally would trade the legendary, and innervate for stampeding roar though
    I'd rather have Stampeding Hoot. Or maybe Commanding Hoot.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'd rather have Stampeding Hoot. Or maybe Commanding Hoot.
    you mean something like "everyone affected by commanding hoot will now follow the druid, and after 3 seconds they will gain a 60% movement speed increase, lasts for 9 seconds."?

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post

The problem with the legendary isn't that it relies on the target actually casting. It's that it's counter-productive with the Artifact trait. Where you'd want to use Innervate on a Tranq or sth, the legendary makes you want to use it on the resto druid at every other time apart from when he's casting Tranq, and also use it on (or at least on your chosen time) rather when it is used as a healing cooldown. The two things (legendary and trait) seem designed from a fundamentally opposite perspective.
    Considering the general weakness of Tranq and the other heal cd's, and channeling something that long would waste the main purpose of innvervate being the zero mana cost, most healers wont be casting those CD's anyhow. They'll be attempting to spam their most expensive, high HPS spells during the 10 secs of zero mana cost - so the legendary will work perfectly fine and is in reality not at cross purposes.

in the legendaries defence, after we get our artifact trait (resto) to cast tranq while moving etc. we will only spend 1 gcd on tranq then cast other spells.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    in the legendaries defence, after we get our artifact trait (resto) to cast tranq while moving etc. we will only spend 1 gcd on tranq then cast other spells.
    I was under the impression that this trait is just you casting it on the move (+ the extra healing), but you'd still be channeling it no?

Anyway, Keiyra makes a fair point I guess, although I'm not aware of how weak the raid cooldowns are going to be.

I was under the impression that this trait is just you casting it on the move (+ the extra healing), but you'd still be channeling it no?

Anyway, Keiyra makes a fair point I guess, although I'm not aware of how weak the raid cooldowns are going to be.
    You are correct, its just move while channeling (the ability to cast during the channel existed briefly, but has since been removed) - As for the strength of the raid CD - i think at last check tranquility healed something like 15% of a players total health over the course of the full channel

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Unless you can cast with your feet, then I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Unless you can cast with your feet, then I don't think so.
    Trees don't have feet, you silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    You are correct, its just move while channeling (the ability to cast during the channel existed briefly, but has since been removed) - As for the strength of the raid CD - i think at last check tranquility healed something like 15% of a players total health over the course of the full channel
    yeah you are right, I considered Wowhead a trusted source, so well yea my bad.

Eitherway I'd say either a mw monk with revival, a resto druid doing a WG/flourish healbomb on the entire raid (a very expensive combo, which does a serious amount of healing, doesnt spend a raid cd either.) , resto shaman with HTT might work, but I'd say they would want to stack it with ascendance and cast chain heal which unless changed has a fairly long cast time. And mw has its soothing mist so I don't know how many spells they will actually cast.
    Last edited by theburned; 2016-04-01 at 05:11 PM.

Seeing a lot of complaining in this thread but tbh class felt really good during raid testing today, and this was legitimately the first time I've logged on the alpha so didn't even have any artifact talents to play with.

Deleted
    FoE was amazing on the 2 bosses we tested tonight. I miss Stampeding Roar a lot. Fuck Innervate.