Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    oh poor babies are your feelings hurt? Did you pray for the millions killed in the invasions of iraq, afghanistan? Do you pray for the people dying in syria? you're the ones who killed them and now you're crying that someone won't pray for you. selfish, arrogant pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Pretty sure you can't make people pray for something, so I don't understand what's the issue is. Not like the government will see this and go "Yeah those assholes should pray!" and make a pray-law, or the imams will see it and go "Oh no we were dicks!" - and while I do not agree that it was a dick move not praying by itself, but announcing to the world that you weren't was.
    I don't think anyone's talking about force. People are, rightly, not real enthusiastic about sharing their country with outsiders that see the natives of the country as something lesser. It would require pathological self-loathing to want to invite more people that will see the natives as lesser.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    oh poor babies are your feelings hurt? Did you pray for the millions killed in the invasions of iraq, afghanistan? Do you pray for the people dying in syria? you're the ones who killed them and now you're crying that someone won't pray for you. selfish, arrogant pricks.
    No, I didn't care much about those invasions. I was against the invasion of Iraq, I would have liked that to not happen, and it's of course awful that people died, but that's just analytical rather than anything I feel. My base emotional response is to not care much about statistics of deaths half a world away. This is, of course, the way most people honestly react.

Since, as you indicate, these groups (Westerners and Middle Easterners) have something between apathy and antipathy towards each other, my position is that we should stop trying to raise the Diversify Now banner. If a group moves into a new neighborhood and thinks less of the new neighbors than their old countrymen, this can't possibly be good for anyone involved.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    So what you are saying is that if ISIS kills people also equals all muslims killing people is that what you are saying?
    Last edited by Karamaru; 2016-04-01 at 01:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Islam has no value in the modern world.
    Same goes for every other religion not just islam.. it's all just man made bullcrap for weak minded people

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't think anyone's talking about force. People are, rightly, not real enthusiastic about sharing their country with outsiders that see the natives of the country as something lesser. It would require pathological self-loathing to want to invite more people that will see the natives as lesser.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I didn't care much about those invasions. I was against the invasion of Iraq, I would have liked that to not happen, and it's of course awful that people died, but that's just analytical rather than anything I feel. My base emotional response is to not care much about statistics of deaths half a world away. This is, of course, the way most people honestly react.

Since, as you indicate, these groups (Westerners and Middle Easterners) have something between apathy and antipathy towards each other, my position is that we should stop trying to raise the Diversify Now banner. If a group moves into a new neighborhood and thinks less of the new neighbors than their old countrymen, this can't possibly be good for anyone involved.
    this is a good answer, and i applaud you. this is how this muslim acts and feels btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what? It's their right.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    and instead used terms such as "solidarity with the families of the victims.

Go buy glasses.
    I'm sure Hugo Boss has some nicely designed ones
    if pope can pray for muslims so the imams can pray for christians if they wont then they can suck my dick and get expelled from country

So this was posted to try to rile people up against Islam but it doesn't seem to be working that well.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Does this not make them Xenophobic?
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    So this was posted to try to rile people up against Islam but it doesn't seem to be working that well.
    Pretty much since beyond it being false it also was not even a thing in Belgium.

Guess people fear what they don't know, but as stated earlier despite me debunking it people still ignore such posts and prefer to have some "fake outrage" about it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    My first thought: So?

This is twisting a non-story into a controversy. Not praying is not the same as condoning the attacks.
    Actually, it kinda is when they keep spreading bullshit that their religion is about peace and love but do nothing to back it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what are you whining about?
    It's not a lack of respect, because they are clearly showing their respect.
    They are just not doing it in the way you demand.
    They are even praying for them as there was a prayer on the news here by the muslim officials to remember the victims.... there's also another manifesto of muslims against terror going on in antwerp also.

Kinda getting silly that people are ignoring everything that doesn't suit and believing lies

So what are you whining about?
    It's not a lack of respect, because they are clearly showing their respect.
    They are just not doing it in the way you demand.
    just because i am infidel lol or victims are infidels epic solidarity and tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Why is this even news?

Nobody is obligated to pray for anybody else. It's not "shitty" or inhumane either. According to their religion if you're not Muslim you're likely going to hell so it's not even a stretch to imagine they would do this. And this is no different to how christians believe that the only way to heaven is through Jesus. So boo hoo. Get a grip OP.

The faux outrage is getting ridiculous. You don't go to a synagogue and ask them to pray over your non-jewish deceased do you?
    Ban all religion

/thread

It literally says they want to show their solidarity.
    What does this have to do with infidels, victims or tolerance?
    They just don't think their souls deserve praying to.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    And so we see more and more into this religion of SHIT! So much hate and passive hate towards non-muslims it's just amazing to me how this crap isn't outlawed yet. It's breeding hate and separatism into the believers.

- - - Updated - - -

No worries soon everyone in Europe will be close to a neo-fascist with the stupid stuff they are pulling.
    U mad 'Bro ?

But anything to bash those Muslims!
    Don't forget to whine when people call you a racist.
    Not gonna take you seriously if you race-bait like this.

Simple Definition of Muslim
    a person whose religion is Islam : a follower of Islam
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Muslim

europe should build detention camps in one of the many uk/french inhabited pacific islands and immediately deport those peoples without wasting time or better allow the secret service to clear them up on the spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    Ban your opinion. /thread

It literally says they want to show their solidarity.
    What does this have to do with infidels, victims or tolerance?
    My opinion isnt the cause of 90% of the worlds problems. Religion is

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    U mad 'Bro ?
    "U mad bruh/brah?" is the correct way to say it. Such cartboard gangsta much insane comeback.