Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Yep, that's what I'm implying. There are a few knuckleheads on this forum that would, even in this thread.
    I don't know anyone who is for the death penalty who would be against using it on a dirty cop

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    But the victim is White.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Where is BLM on this one? Decided to take a day off?
    TBH a depiction of solidarity on that front would likely help bring more sympathy and support to their cause but yeah probably not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    tl;dr

So when do the riots start?
    They won't, as far as I can tell this is a white guy. If it was a black guy it would of been a national story and never heard the end of it. The only reason you even see this story outside of a local station is someone on this message board posted it. I read several news sites and this is the first I have seen of this story.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Mesa police officers were barking all kinds of orders; each one with a different demand, telling him to get down on his hands and knees and crawl towards them, to place his hands over his head, to sit on the floor and cross his legs in front of him.
    This is actually a tactic that is taught across the country specifically so cops can discharge their weapons with little fear of prosecution. It makes it so that even when someone is attempting to comply with the police the guy telling them to put their hands on their head can kill them for 'reaching for their waistband' when in fact another cop was telling them to 'get down on the ground' and visa versa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    This is actually a tactic that is taught across the country specifically so cops can discharge their weapons with little fear of prosecution. It makes it so that even when someone is attempting to comply with the police the guy telling them to put their hands on their head can kill them for 'reaching for their waistband' when in fact another cop was telling them to 'get down on the ground' and visa versa.
    Really? You have anything that shows this to be the case? I would love to see it.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Victim was white, officer is being charged (though under charged imo)

Victim was black, officers tend to not be charged

victim was black, officer wasn't white, officer may be charged.
    If the victim was black this would be national news and the justice department would be personally investigating it. The officer would get charged with 2nd degree murder and there would be no plea bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    If the victim was black this would be national news and the justice department would be personally investigating it. The officer would get charged with 2nd degree murder and there would be no plea bargain.
    So if he was black, the JD would.... do what they are supposed to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    So can we call a bad cop a bad cop yet? Or is calling one bad cop out still a slander against ALL of them?
    Nobody in their right mind said that. Ever.

Seems like you are pushing an agenda with that statement and no, obviously most cops are good cops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    AFAIK the cop was charged with 2nd Degree Murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    AFAIK the cop was charged with 2nd Degree Murder.
    And its plea deal now. There would be no plea if he was black. Not to mention he would have also got the distinction of being labeled a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    They won't, as far as I can tell this is a white guy. If it was a black guy it would of been a national story and never heard the end of it. The only reason you even see this story outside of a local station is someone on this message board posted it. I read several news sites and this is the first I have seen of this story.
    Makes you wonder whether people actually even think white lives matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Nobody in their right mind said that. Ever.
    Plenty of people say that these days.

Seems like you are pushing an agenda with that statement and no, obviously most cops are good cops.
    As for me, I'm not pushing any agenda, I'm linking an article. I don't disagree that most cops are good cops. I just know there are people that side with cops 100% of the time, regardless of evidence.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

So far most cases with black victims become national news because of inaction... Not because officers are tried and jailed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    You can call a bad cop a bad cop. Just like you can say a black person is a thief. Just like you can say that a white person is a mass murderer.

Calling one bad cop bad isn't bad or wrong, it is when idiots and retards come flocking to the forum screaming "all pigs are bad" or "this is why I don't trust pigs". They use an example like this to paint them all bad which is a flat out lie. There are bad cops out there, anyone with half a brain can realize that. At the same time anyone who isn't mentally challenged SHOULD realize that not all cops are bad and the vast majority of them can be trusted.

This one specific cop apparently seems to be a dick, he should be punished accordingly. No mercy for bad cops. (Didn't read the article just going on what you posted).
    All mass murderers in america are white. not to mention stalin, hitler, bush

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    A witness and a transcription of officer video footage describe Daniel Shaver saying “Please don’t shoot me” and “Please don’t shoot,” just before an officer later identified as Philip "Mitch" Brailsford fired his service weapon.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...life/82393582/

So can we call a bad cop a bad cop yet? Or is calling one bad cop out still a slander against ALL of them?
    cops need protection too, maybe they should get mini nukes

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So far most cases with black victims become national news because of inaction... Not because officers are tried and jailed lol.
    Like Freddy Gray? oh wait... Most of the time there are protest even though the accused was charged and it's going to trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Wycked View Post
    Disobeying LE = death? Don't remember reading that law, is it new? This is why we need a law, officers may not fire unless fired upon...or at the very least, until the suspect brandishes a firearm. Few more officers die, a whole shit ton less people getting shot over misdemeanors....
    actually yes disobeying LE can lead to death and it may be completely justified.It depends on a "totality" of the circumstances. your way over simplifying the concept. It would be impossible to demand that LE wait until fired upon in a tactical situation. Cops are not required to commit suicide or Martyr themselves just because they get a paycheck.

Having said that this "cop"(he disgraces the name) is a murderous piece of human garbage who disgraced the sacred oath he swore to "protect" and serve.I AM a peace officer and this mans conduct disgusts me

Wow, this was a spectacularly fucked up scenario. Good to see dash and bodycams paying for themselves.

I wonder where the police brutality activists, that are supposedly about all races and not one, are that they haven't signal boosted such a tragic killing to the levels of Martin or Garner.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Like Freddy Gray? oh wait... Most of the time there are protest even though the accused was charged and it's going to trial.
    The charges didn't come until AFTER the protests.