Deleted
    People have nominated Robo, so I'll be sure to check if he'd be interested again, but is there no one else who'd want to play if nominated?

Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
    People have nominated Robo, so I'll be sure to check if he'd be interested again, but is there no one else who'd want to play if nominated?
    I nominate Reticence, Danner and Dendrek.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and a rare steak is obviously the only real steak.

Hm.

I nominate Lelly, Celtic and Uggor.

I think we should send Danner. Definitely Danner

@Arlee: Last year, Robo was told by his fellow players to "post two games where you won, one as scum and one as town".

My answer to such a question would be
    "Uh yeah... so, I have these two games where I was nightkilled on N1 and happened to win... no?"
    "Hm.. hout about these two games where I was culted the second last day... no?"
    "Well, here's a utter bastard game which I won by staying active in the dead thread... wait, you don't like that either?"
    "Okay... I have this game where I won by having the most OP role ever, that won me the game 4 days after I was swiftly lynched as the scum I was... what do you mean that doesn't show my skill? "
    "Well, there is this one game where I was a mason vigilante. We did really good. Oh, and the scum had no way of winning, but trust me, I did really good. You don't like that either? "
    "No, I don't have any other wins. Yes, I have played a ton of games!"

"Yeah, I am indeed the worst player of the MMO Champions forum, why do you ask?"

I don't quite think this works out. :P
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Did they really ask for that? Lol, I had no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    @Arlee: Last year, Robo was told by his fellow players to "post two games where you won, one as scum and one as town".

"Uh yeah... so, I have these two games where I was nightkilled on N1 and happened to win... no?"
    "Well, here's a utter bastard game which I won by staying active in the dead thread... wait, you don't like that either?"
    "Okay... I have this game where I won by having the most OP role ever, that won me the game 4 days after I was swiftly lynched as the scum I was... what do you mean that doesn't show my skill? "
    "Well, there is this one game where I was a mason vigilante. We did really good. Oh, and the scum had no way of winning, but trust me, I did really good. You don't like that either? "

"Yeah, I am indeed the worst player of the MMO Champions forum, why do you ask?"

I'd totally post my game where I wont as SK by beating you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Well if no one else is ready, I'll put up The West Wing Sign up thread when I get home from work.
    Nothing like completely jumping the line with only 4 hours for anyone to comment about their games being ready.... :P

Magically got to go 10 games before you were supposed to you sneaky sneaky sneaky thing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post

DOOOOO IT. DOOOOOIT NAAAWH.

In other news, my game will be ready to go by the time this one is done unless it's over Day 1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Nothing like completely jumping the line with only 4 hours for anyone to comment about their games being ready.... :P

Magically got to go 10 games before you were supposed to you sneaky sneaky sneaky thing you.
    We lets be fair that's why we change our games to ready at any time we like.

I like that I'm triple sneaky

We lets be fair that's why we change our games to ready at any time we like.

I like that I'm triple sneaky
    PFFFFFfffft. (Looks back at the comment he made about just needing a few days [aka enough time that a sign-thread would have given him] and coughs) :P

Because you are, damn it!

Deleted
    PFFFFFfffft. (Looks back at the comment he made about just needing a few days [aka enough time that a sign-thread would have given him] and coughs) :P

Because you are, damn it!
    I actually don't mind if you want to go first and have my sign up thread. Life is to short to worry about a forum game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I could probably do it, but I think others would be better suited for it than I would.

Game 35 and Game 46, for my own reference, if asked to play as MMOC's rep and I need to link a town and scum game where I won.

I actually don't mind if you want to go first and have my sign up thread. Life is to short to worry about a forum game.
    Nah... just giving you a hard time. Because why not?

Deleted
    Nah... just giving you a hard time. Because why not?
    Lol well I can see who is going to get the Dan Quayle role in my game. That's a role where you have to include the word potato in every sentence. And at night you have to whisper Dan Quayle pearls of wisdom to a selected target, things like:

"Bank failures are caused by depositors who don't deposit enough money to cover losses due to mismanagement."
    "It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
    "The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."
    "For NASA, space is still a high priority."
    "A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
    "What a terrible thing to have lost one's mind. Or not to have a mind at all. How true that is."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I could probably do it, but I think others would be better suited for it than I would.
    Let me tell you there is no probably about it. You could do it no worries. Actually I think your well suited to do it.

The only thing I would say is I know your not fond of day ones, it's pretty much all systems go with these guys on day one. So you'll have to adapt to that which should be easy enough.

I nominated Robo but would also like to add Uggor to my nomination.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg I am watching ice skating live from Boston on the BBC...sat here praying like crazy someone is going to get kneecapped. (If it doesn't happen soon I am going to get annoyed!)

Omg I am watching ice skating live from Boston on the BBC...sat here praying like crazy someone is going to get kneecapped. (If it doesn't happen soon I am going to get annoyed!)
    No wonder there were 9 billion gd people all over at the Garden when I was trying to go home today -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post

Game 35 and Game 46, for my own reference, if asked to play as MMOC's rep and I need to link a town and scum game where I won.
    They do tend to expect a lot of activity, and you'd have to anticipate the longest game we've ever had on these forums being nothing compared to how long those games can get.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can be active if I choose to be active :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    They do tend to expect a lot of activity, and you'd have to anticipate the longest game we've ever had on these forums being nothing compared to how long those games can get.
    Intriguing. It's a shame they're so exclusive though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    How long do your games get? These games will probably last about 2 weeks each on average.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Intriguing. It's a shame they're so exclusive though.
    There are many cross community games between forums, including games hosted on Mafia Universe. We're not exclusive at all, we'd love to play with you :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hammered a win in our latest which was 21 days long.