Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    I can understand why you are slightly upset but it seems nazgrim is the "dwarf" of the group. XD Since last time it was 3 humans and a dwarf.
    Well at least now , its not an alliance only group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay! Whitemane!!!! She needs to keep her hat!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Recton now confirmed.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Recton now confirmed.

The quest
    just prevents her from coming back ALIVE time and time and time again. This is UNDEATH. She´s being forcefully raised. She´s not using her holy magic to revive herself and her comrades into a state of "living" like a regular human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Recton now confirmed.
    Why Retcon? as far as i know the point of the sword was to evade her to get rezz (by herself or others) but she's getting risen (and the sword can be easily removed)

Deleted
    The quest was illogical to begin with. Why the Scarlet Crusade should forge two Blades that hinders people of being resurrected by the Light? And why should they keep these blades so easily accessible near their most powerful Priest?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Yeah he was just misunderstood.

Putress, the hero we needed..
    it was the wind, a miscalculation. There was a lot of pollen in the air and everyone blamed it on the harmless blight.

No you cannot visit our Undercity facilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    The quest was illogical to begin with. Why the Scarlet Crusade should forge two Blades that hinders people of being resurrected by the Light? And why should they keep these blades so easily accessible near their most powerful Priest?
    Not that they forged them. They were the blades used by an old scarlet crusader who would interrogate people by torturing them. Eventually this guy succumbed to undeath and well what´s undeath without corruption? Corrupted blades that later on were used against whitemane.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Why Retcon? as far as i know the point of the sword was to evade her to get rezz (by herself or others) but she's getting risen (and the sword can be easily removed)
    The quest text says we make her permanently dead.
    Which seems to mean no rez of any form.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I think Azeroth's survival matters more than their feelings.
    Yup, that one follower giving you quests surely will be a game changer in confronation with legion.

Seriously it would be great if as soon as we finish legion everyone just band against EB and darion ends up like that guy doing "calling black people N-word in black hood prank". Can you imagine him screaming "ITS JUST A PRANK BRO" when few paladins beat the living shit out of him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yup, that one follower giving you quests surely will be a game changer in confronation with legion.

Seriously it would be great if as soon as we finish legion everyone just band against EB and darion ends up like that guy doing "calling black people N-word in black hood prank". Can you imagine him screaming "ITS JUST A PRANK BRO" when few paladins beat the living shit out of him.
    I would like it more if it would turn worse, with everyone hating or distrusting everyone with story progression.

10+ Year Old Account

Correction, it would be unliving shit. Check your living privilege.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I would prefer it to be Marshal Windsor to be honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post
    I would prefer it to be Marshal Windsor to be honest.
    I miss him , now that u mentioned him.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Correction, it would be unliving shit. Check your living privilege.
    When I look at your avatar, I see the version where someone put Nicolas Cage's face over his.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meian View Post
    When I look at your avatar, I see the version where someone put Nicolas Cage's face over his.
    That sounds stimulating.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Speaking of which, I'm kinda curious to see how you're going to quest with your followers. I mean, it should be better than WoD Farmville Garrison where characters, once they became followers, pretty much died in lore.

That would be worth a whole post-exp patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The quest text says we make her permanently dead.
    Which seems to mean no rez of any form.
    I don't think you understand what undeath is and how easy it is to remove a sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I don't think you understand what undeath is and how easy it is to remove a sword.
    By the end of the quest, Lillian Voss took the swords herself and went to scholomance

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Speaking of which, I'm kinda curious to see how you're going to quest with your followers. I mean, it should be better than WoD Farmville Garrison where characters, once they became followers, pretty much died in lore.
    Every follower will tell you they are fine, and fight for azeroth. Bun in their heads, the only thing that plays is: