Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    some of them are attractive, yes.

but i prefer it when they look like this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...de15983c9b.jpg

I find men attractive, race doesn't come into it for me, Guys either have something I find attractive or they don't, and that usually comes from getting to know them and then having that *spark*. (I'm out of all that now though

Though I will say I don't generally find that young boyish look attractive , as a first glance thing, but I would still get to know them first before making a snap judgement.

I always found those guys that I instantly saw and wet my knickers at, usually ended up as not very long lasting or deep relationships. (though funnily enough I did feel like that with my hubby, but we took a while before we actually got together or acknowledged it. )

Deleted
    No interest in non-white men, but east or southeast asian women on the other hand...

asians can be plenty handsome. not all asians look the same, though. some really big differences depending on which part.

don't buy into the racial equality bullshit people tell you. some groups of people are undeniably prettier/uglier than others. everyone here would flat out reject certain groups of humans no matter how accepting they pretend to be.

He is hotness to look at, but if he had a bad personality or was super lazy, he would not be something I would think is attractive to be with.

This is pure beauty to me, but again, has to have personality to match!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    I highly doubt that statistic is true.

Speaking as a white male, I much prefer white girls by a huge margin. Although I can appreciate the beauty of other ethnicities I find white girls to be the most attractive by a mile (personal preference of course).
    Just because that isn't what you prefer you doubt its true? Everyone has different tastes, I'm a white male and I don't find white women very attractive. At least not american white women.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a dude, only bottom left.

Everyone else just looks like hs/college kids.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    As a dude, only bottom left.

Everyone else just looks like hs/college kids.
    Bottom right looks like a girl. Look at those DSLs.

Deleted

what a specimen.

on a side note my stepsister is rattling some dude who was in crouching tiger.

Um ew no.
    They also have well .."small" things.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    The general trend is that males go for submissive females, and females go for dominant males. Which is why asian guys and black girls probably have the hardest time finding a mate - at least, in the US. In a lot of East Asian countries, cute guys are actually a thing.
    Isn't that becoming a thing in EU also?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Um ew no.
    you don't truly put stock in such things do you?

i like them on the smaller side tbh. they look so much more fun to toy with.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

My first priority in a man is that he got a big one and he can wreck my Nymphomaniac needs
    An'u belore delen'na

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Hey @Kalis you are in here pal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Um ew no.
    i've slept with a lot of women and i can tell you one thing... dick size doesn't really matter

i mean yeah it's probably nice to have the perfect dick, but my dick is kinda okay. it's not really anything special. if you can't make her orgasm through penetration it's because you think you have to have your dick in the entire time of intercourse... and honestly there is nothing wrong with using your fingers or mouth if you are not an idiot and can take in audible queues.

women often talk about how often they fake orgasms, but never met one who can fake the spasms they make during one. girls just don't fake reaching for your hand at the apex of an orgasm communicating that you should slow your role a little or squeezing them tightly during cunnilingus. like, literally. you would have to be a retard to fall for a fake orgasm.

the clitoris is the centerpiece of satisfying sex. it's there to be used during intercourse, fingering and cunnilingus. anyone who doesn't understand that deserves to be crying about having a small dick because it's not rocket science. That little bump right above the opening of her vagina is waiting to be rubbed like a stain that won't come out, no matter how you are having sex.

and then of course there is the way that you touch women and how you lead up to sex. some women like a lot of foreplay, some don't. but if you have a sexy kind of mind, it's never really hard to figure out what will work best - it's a wonderful gift of being a pervert / hopeless romantic hybrid.

All of this will go a lot farther than the size of your dick. And if there's a woman out there who disagrees, I'd love to have the opportunity to meet you and prove you wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Models you posted in the OP hardly reflect how most Asian guys look.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asked my wife. Verbatim "Ugh. No"
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post

Tiny?
    It's an actual thing. Genetics? http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/28/want-t...world-5083922/

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    i've slept with a lot of women and i can tell you one thing... dick size doesn't really matter.
    It does tho. My exs friend essentially broke up with the bf she loved because he was too small and she said never again will she be with an asian guy because of it, even though she loved his personality. And for me I guess im on the big side and girls Ive been with say its the best and theyve never orgasm with sex til me. If i did the exact same things but was much smaller I doubt it would have the same impact. Sure you can do other things to make women happy and im sure being large isnt all that matters if you have no passion or roughness to it but to say it doesnt is just ridiculous.

OT: My japanese ex hated asian guys oddly enough. Current gf thinks theyre ok

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    It does tho. My exs friend essentially broke up with the bf she loved because he was too small and she said never again will she be with an asian guy because of it, even though she loved his personality. And for me I guess im on the big side and girls Ive been with say its the best and theyve never orgasm with sex til me. If i did the exact same things but was much smaller I doubt it would have the same impact. Sure you can do other things to make women happy and im sure being large isnt all that matters if you have no passion or roughness to it but to say it doesnt is just ridiculous.

OT: My japanese ex hated asian guys oddly enough. Current gf thinks theyre ok
    Aw honey! That's what they all say. But yes, size do matter, not necessarily length (above 5 inches), but girth.