Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I died and had to run back. Guys.. when is this game going to just let death not happen.. when you die you just instant pop up where you were and continue. Get into 2016 Blizzard. Kappa

Since first of you normally don´t die in leveling dungeons and second there is the option to rez you there is absolutely no need to "fix" or change the old way for those dungeons. Unnecessary work. That was the norm in that day and i really don´t remember much if any whining about the runs. They where tedious sure. But the where what this game was. And they where an incentive to not die in there.

But what are we talking here. You won´t accept anything because you are angry and your thinking is the only correct one. So ramble on as much as you like. Game is fine to many as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    Since first of you normally don´t die in leveling dungeons and second there is the option to rez you there is absolutely no need to "fix" or change the old way for those dungeons. Unnecessary work. That was the norm in that day and i really don´t remember much if any whining about the runs. They where tedious sure. But the where what this game was. And they where an incentive to not die in there.

But what are we talking here. You won´t accept anything because you are angry and your thinking is the only correct one. So ramble on as much as you like. Game is fine to many as it is.
    Well put. That's what the game was. That's not what the game is anymore. Outland dungeons need an update. Stop crying about vanilla days and how everything was better back then, we've heard it a million times already.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Was doing one of the Zangarmarsh dungeons, accidentally died at the hydra boss cuz he knocked me into the water and the killer fish murdered me. Group couldn't be assed to rez me, so I'm gonna walk I guess, is what I thought.

To my disbelief, I spawned in the middle of fucking nowhere, somewhere at a random graveyard in Zangarmarsh, far far away. By the time I made it back, the group had killed the rest of the bosses and I missed all of the quests.

Fucking great. How hard is it to make you respawn at the dungeon entrance like newer dungeons? What is this bullshit?
    lol, you just have no idea how to get back in.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the experience should be uniform and therefore the older dungeons should probably be changed to res you inside. It is also extremely annoying in the HFC dungeons as the graveyard is miles away and you have to go through the confusing citadel to get to the portals. Since the dungeon finder means that you never have to have been there before, this is just confusing for new players.

(And before I get accused of being a noob, I played TBC)

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    It's always been there.
    I remember those dreadful corpse runs back to lady vashj in ssc. 5 minutes to the entrance and another 5 across the whole instance.^^

I think this graveyard spawnpoint is, to this date, my most hated one ever.
    Should they fix it? Probably not, let's keep a fraction of what WoW once was in the game, before it was all about convenience.

Deleted
    In Warlords of Draenor when you release spirit you start right back at the beginning of the dungeon. Obviously their standard has changed, and this mechanic is outdated. It needs to be fixed.
    Nothing is broken, nothing needs to be fixed.

I actually have to agree with OP. Back in the days People would wait for you when you die, but nowadays they don't care anymore (or are bots)... Most players generally don't care about anything, except to rush everything and later cry in the Forums how there is nothing to do.

nostalgia! Just like how when you finish MC or BWL or Sunwell. You have to hearth out of sunwell. MC takes a 5 minute run, BWL can take longer if you get stuck running through the suppression room. Black temple is a severe pain to run back out of.... matter of fact... nearly every single raid instance pre-ulduar is a direct pain in the ass to exit from the end.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with this hate towards the OP? I agree with him. While it's fine to corpse run, it would be nice to make it not happen for the sake of consistency here. It's a simple QoL change to outdated, super easy content.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Was doing one of the Zangarmarsh dungeons, accidentally died at the hydra boss cuz he knocked me into the water and the killer fish murdered me. Group couldn't be assed to rez me, so I'm gonna walk I guess, is what I thought.

To my disbelief, I spawned in the middle of fucking nowhere, somewhere at a random graveyard in Zangarmarsh, far far away. By the time I made it back, the group had killed the rest of the bosses and I missed all of the quests.

Fucking great. How hard is it to make you respawn at the dungeon entrance like newer dungeons? What is this bullshit?
    This is what the game used to be like. Let this be a lesson: don't get knocked into the water and you won't miss out on xp.

But instead, you choose to whine and complain acting like you should get XP for just existing in the game. Heaven forbid you have to actually pay attention to something and actually engage your brain while playing.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    This is what the game used to be like. Let this be a lesson: don't get knocked into the water and you won't miss out on xp.

But instead, you choose to whine and complain acting like you should get XP for just existing in the game. Heaven forbid you have to actually pay attention to something and actually engage your brain while playing.
    It's not my fault tanks these days have 0 patience and rush the boss when he's still on the ramp.

To my disbelief, I spawned in the middle of fucking nowhere, somewhere at a random graveyard in Zangarmarsh, far far away.
    .....What is this bullshit?
    Ah yeah.... Ahhhhhh.... My first sip of coffee and my first belly-rolling laugh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankrave View Post
    Always pleasant to see comments like this "hurrdurr, i don't care about the problem you've stated in the post, I better call you a noob and casual even though you pay the same money for sub as I do and have a right to have your own opinion. REMEMBER Vanilla glory days where you had to run 15 mins to the dungeon, man that was SO FUN, casual kids won't understand".
    Srsly though, stop being so elitist, it's alrdy out of meta.

It's not elitist to say either avoid mechanics that kills you or die and run back into the instance.
    Elitist is such a buzzword

10+ Year Old Account
    In Warlords of Draenor when you release spirit you start right back at the beginning of the dungeon. Obviously their standard has changed, and this mechanic is outdated. It needs to be fixed.
    Submit Feedback TO BLIZZARD... Post it on BLIZZARD forums... Cause it is highly unlikely that Blizzard is going to see your moans here, and its even less likely they are going to do anything about it even if they do see it here.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You fucked up, you should have dragged him to the top of the platform and put your back to the wall.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not my fault tanks these days have 0 patience and rush the boss when he's still on the ramp.
    If you weren't the tank you still can position yourself such that you don't get knocked into the water.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

OMG LMAO not laughed so much for ages I simply love the irony hehehehe

For years people have been telling tanks go go go faster faster ...

And now they have got used to the idea of doing it or get bitched at for not going fast enough.... your now complaining they go to fast.

Well its pretty useless closing the stable door after the horse has bolted, you got the tanks to go faster, live with it and keep up or tough luck.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

10+ Year Old Account
    you were punished and smited for failing the boss tactics, begone to whence ye came with your moaning!

Quote Originally Posted by justinhalfout View Post
    OP should have been around during Vashj progress back in TBC and then tell me how long that run back feels
    /Shudder; that was by far the worst part of Lady Vashj progression.

you missed those BRD corpse runs back in the day, huh? oh sweet summer child. that is one of the last things I woudl expect blizz to "fix" since that's just how graveyards worked in TBC.