Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
    There are many cross community games between forums, including games hosted on Mafia Universe. We're not exclusive at all, we'd love to play with you :P
    Ah, neat! In that case I'll be sure to check it out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I just hammered a win in our latest which was 21 days long.
    With my coordination!

Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
    How long do your games get? These games will probably last about 2 weeks each on average.
    Your last round had 10 player games. This one will have 17 player games.

As to my original point: I wasn't talking about how long the games go, I was talking about the level of activity you can expect to see in them. For example, many of this forum's games start out with 30 players and usually go for ~8+ game days. And yet, it's often the case that almost no one will have 100+ posts by the game's end (unless one of our more active players happens to survive for a while). The majority of the players who live to the end will have something around 50 to 70 posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    With my coordination!
    Get far with School 2015?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Get far with School 2015?
    Haven't watched episode 4 yet. But I'll get there. :P

Might even watch it now, but I need food. But I had pizaa last night, had KFC tonight, got no food at home and don't want to go to Maccas cuz I don't want to get fat.

Haven't watched episode 4 yet. But I'll get there. :P

Might even watch it now, but I need food. But I had pizaa last night, had KFC tonight, got no food at home and don't want to go to Maccas cuz I don't want to get fat.
    Aw c'mon. It's not like the -Macca's- is going to tip you over the ledge.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    Aw c'mon. It's not like the -Macca's- is going to tip you over the ledge.
    I caved anyway and got Maccas. Huehuehue. I got Hotcakes (pancakes) not sure about breakfast menu's over seas. But they're fucking DIVINE.

10+ Year Old Account
    I caved anyway and got Maccas. Huehuehue. I got Hotcakes (pancakes) not sure about breakfast menu's over seas. But they're fucking DIVINE.
    Nice. Watch ep 4 yet? from memory that was a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Nice. Watch ep 4 yet? from memory that was a good one.
    Nup. I got sidetracked. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Lol well I can see who is going to get the Dan Quayle role in my game. That's a role where you have to include the word potato in every sentence. And at night you have to whisper Dan Quayle pearls of wisdom to a selected target, things like:

"Bank failures are caused by depositors who don't deposit enough money to cover losses due to mismanagement."
    "It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
    "The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."
    "For NASA, space is still a high priority."
    "A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
    "What a terrible thing to have lost one's mind. Or not to have a mind at all. How true that is."

Challenge Accepted.

Deleted
    Need one more to sign up for my mafia game. Anyone?

Hi.

I've been looking for some new sites to play Mafia on. This place seemed more relevant to my interests than most. Looks like I just barely missed sign-ups for your next game, but let me know if someone dips out at the last minute.

Hahahahahah that's great

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snails View Post
    Hi.

I've been looking for some new sites to play Mafia on. This place seemed more relevant to my interests than most. Looks like I just barely missed sign-ups for your next game, but let me know if someone dips out at the last minute.
    First things first, post around on other sections (not fun stuff, and be on topic so you don't get infracted) to get your post count to 10 so that you can send and receive PMs on the board, so mods can communicate your role, etc with you.

Oh yeah. We've got the hotcakes, with sausage, and or eggs, and or a biscuit with jam, because you can't ever have enough carbs. Ever.

And for some reason they -are- divine.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snails View Post
    Hi.

Like Uggor said, if you just get 10 posts else where, you can still sign up.

I think sign ups are closed.

Deleted
    I'll add him if he would like but I'll need to know soon because I want to put the game up in 3-4 hours.

Ah, don't wait around for me, I'm going to bed in like two minutes and I don't want to just post random garbage replies in the other boards. I'll take care of getting my post count to the minimum if I want to play in the next game here. Thanks!