Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rybackk023 View Post
    Just keep practicing
    Hast nothing to do with "practice" if moronic randoms try to brute force no skill AoE DPS EVERYTHING™ w/o having the appropriate gear for it.

There is actually very little the healer can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    There is actually very little the healer can do.
    can always group with non idiots?
    Hi

Imo Saving Grace is a lot better than Words of Mending for 5-mans (instant huge heal that can easily bring someone back from 5% to 50%+, just keep an eye on the healing debuff). Btw in Iron Docks tanks tend to go kamikaze with those few mobs after the 3 Iron Stars, they have the axe DoT that hits like a truck at 3-4 stacks (can easily kill a dps), I've had a few situations where tanks would just go hurrdurr with no def cds and get 1-shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    can always group with non idiots?
    Well send me one of them crystal balls, capable of analyzing groups before I join them then.

Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    Here's my armoury:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lupia/advanced

I main a Hunter, & I clear all the Mythic Dungeons weekly on her, still after that last Heirloom Trinket, so I decided to have a go at healing a dungeon, thinking that I handle heroics pretty well...

Dear light I had a nightmare, I got a group for Iron Docks, the tank required an obscene level of spam healing, I had to let DPS die due to going OoM or concentrating on the tank (A Warrior for what it's worth) & I haven't tried since, so, I have 2 questions:

1) At my gear is it always that hard/stressful?

2) Can any Holy Priests give me any constructive hints & tips? or any healers in general?
    you are wearing a miss mash of really crappy gear. of course you are going to struggle if you are in a group with similarly geared characters.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Even at 743 ilvl I lose people due to them standing in crap. Granted mistweavers are really not designed to perform well in 5 man.

Of course, if it's a guild group I can fistweave full time, but pugs... geezus.

But save yourself a lot of stress and do it easy mode as discipline, spam shields on group and Clarity of Will on tank.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch