Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    1. It is a 2 way street... but you know that so.

2. You have it all...you want more, be it entitlement,boredom,ego ....whatever.

3. See #1 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    That's not how it works....
    it totally kind of is though, as long as the person who did the cheating isn't a fecking idiot about the whole thing and does something retarded like tell their partner about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    it totally kind of is though, as long as the person who did the cheating isn't a fecking idiot about the whole thing and does something retarded like tell their partner about it.
    Just because they don't know about it, don't mean that they didn't get cheated on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindark View Post
    I'd tell them flat out, do not mess around with married men. They will not choose you.
    What about avoiding men who will cheat on them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    It's not cheating until you're caught
    Even though I doubt that you are serious: Yes, it is.

That said: Cheating is just incredibly bad. If you are not happy in your relationship, at least have the basic decency to end it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What about avoiding men who will cheat on them?
    Rather sexist

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Just because they don't know about it, don't mean that they didn't get cheated on.
    but whether or not they got cheated on doesn't matter and isn't any of their business as long as the cheater hasn't changed their feelings or commitment to their partner.

now obviously if say for example a guy who is with a woman and for whatever reason they're dissatisfied with things and goes to get some strange, if that leads to him changing his behavior or feelings towards his partner, that's a problem because the relationship is impacted.
    but if one person is otherwise committed and invested in the relationship but needs to get their rocks off somewhere else, the only issue with that is that humans are generally people fucktarded about sex and won't accept this situation.
    (which is the vast majority of cases of cheating that i have witnessed in my life)

Tennisface's war on men continues!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

7+ Year Old Account
    "El queso está viejo y pútrido."

Also, "If the well runs dry, drill a better hole."

"An emotional affair is also an affair by definition. A sexual affair is an easy next step."
    Say what? Who's writing these things? Twilight fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Yes it is and my 5 girlfriends agree
    +5 Life skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Avoid men that will cheat on you.
    I agree. How do you spot them though?

Deleted
    but whether or not they got cheated on doesn't matter and isn't any of their business as long as the cheater hasn't changed their feelings or commitment to their partner.
    Eh, yes it is. Like it or not, most people do not want their partners to cheat.
    Like I said, if you are not happy, don't be a coward and talk about the problems or end the relationship - instead of just lowering yourself to the level of cheating.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are not monogamous by nature. If you're married and successful and still have the urge to sleep with others, your life is only perfect through the lens of our culturally promoted values.

now obviously if say for example a guy who is with a woman and for whatever reason they're dissatisfied with things and goes to get some strange, if that leads to him changing his behavior or feelings towards his partner, that's a problem because the relationship is impacted.
    but if one person is otherwise committed and invested in the relationship but needs to get their rocks off somewhere else, the only issue with that is that humans are generally people fucktarded about sex and won't accept this situation.
    Ye no. It definitely matters. If it's not an open relationship and one person cheats, they broke the other ones trust. Them knowing about it or not doesn't change that.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Give really good head sweetie, and no man will ever leave you? XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Avoid men that will cheat on you.
    As sad as it sounds, I have noticed a pattern with most women in that regard.

Many women seem only to be attracted to men who have been known to cheat or act like they will. Just like many women seem to have a thing for guys who beat them and will go to those same types of guys over and over and over again and wonder why all the guys do it but then refuse to mess with any other guy who doesn't have those traits.

Gets annoying watching them complain about that knowing full well that if you point it out to them, they will ignore you and make up an excuse of why you are wrong and be pissed off at you for pointing it out.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Give really good head sweetie, and no man will ever leave you? XD
    Words to live by

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Tennis, make your threads less obvious. I'll get alcohol poisoning at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Sure relationships don't work out but it's only the real despicable people who cheat.
    Hypothetical situation. Married person (gender irrelevant), stuck in a marriage where there spouse is violent and they are to afraid to leave. Gets involved with someone else that still classed as despicable?

Point being it's very narrow minded to say all cheaters are scum there are circumstances where is justified (there rare but it happens).
    Last edited by Daws; 2016-04-02 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Eh, yes it is. Like it or not, most people do not want their partners to cheat.
    oh absolutely - but the reasons why they don't want their partner to cheat are almost universally selfish, hypocritical, and indefensibly irrational in the face of biological reality.

Like I said, if you are not happy, don't be a coward and talk about the problems or end the relationship - instead of just lowering yourself to the level of cheating.
    there are many problems that simply cannot be fixed by talking about it, and many situations people find themselves in where separating is not a viable option.
    in these circumstances i'm not saying that cheating is morally right, but i think it's natural and could be acceptable if people would just stop being so god damn stupid about the whole thing.

short of any sort of quantifiable detrimental impact such as an (STD or a change in the dynamics of the primary relationship) the ONLY harm caused by cheating is a purely delusional fantasy arbitrarily manufactured in the minds of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    Hypothetical situation. Married person (gender irrelevant), stuck in a marriage where there spouse is violent and there to afraid to leave. Gets involved with someone else that still classed as despicable?

Point being it's very narrow minded to say all cheaters are scum there are circumstances where is justified (there rare but it happens).
    Should leave their marriage. End it and move on. Cheating is despicable.