Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Demon Hunter T19

Is it just me, or does the set look really bland?
    It pales in comparison to Rogue, Warrior and Death Knight. How likely is it they'll add some more bells and whistles at this point?

In my opinion it looks wonderful. There's no need to be flashy or bright or full of bells and whistles. It looks functional, unlike some of the other sets over years >.>

We're playing an RPG here, I need my character's gear to look sick. Most of the pieces look like random items from 5man dungeons.

Just transmogrify if you don't like them. I think they look all right, I'm just not a fan of the sets with brighter colors.

The problem with transmogging is that they're finally adding 3D-models of many pieces. The choice is then between bodypaint and a set that (to me, at least) looks dull. The rogue set doesn't have bright colours either, but it looks infinitely more interesting.

Wait.... thats the actual Tier? I thought it was a late April Fools joke....

I think i think it looks awesome.

Deleted
    I do not like this skin : it looks more plate or mail than leather and having a full helmet for elves is never a good idea because of the ears...

How does THIS look bland?

Dear God, they did such a good job on this armor set. It's like a full bulwark against anything the Legion throws at the DH.

I don't care for the helm to much but the rest does look awesome. But that is what hide helm is for :P.

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpSucks View Post
    How does THIS look bland?

Dear God, they did such a good job on this armor set. It's like a full bulwark against anything the Legion throws at the DH.
    Very much improved. I'm a fan.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Didn't like the old version at all but with the new 3d bits, it's looking really good. Can't wait to collect it

Quote Originally Posted by Freds1234 View Post
    The problem with transmogging is that they're finally adding 3D-models of many pieces. The choice is then between bodypaint and a set that (to me, at least) looks dull. The rogue set doesn't have bright colours either, but it looks infinitely more interesting.
    Well, theres a good chance you can just get the off-set pieces, which could easily be rogue lookalike.

Or druid, which I hope one of the off sets looks like. The druid set is amazing.

I really.. really.. really dislike the DH set

Well, that's not even true. It's a nice looking set. But it's not demon hunter at all to my mind. Feels more.. idk, almost rogue, maybe monk than demon hunter to me

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I really.. really.. really dislike the DH set

Well, that's not even true. It's a nice looking set. But it's not demon hunter at all to my mind. Feels more.. idk, almost rogue, maybe monk than demon hunter to me
    It looks heavy, especially the shoulders. Rest of it looks great to me at least. Makes me want to raid, but I can't because then I won't be a casual anymore that uses whatever talents he wants D:
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Deleted
    The shoulders seem incredibly impractical. Does not take much to poke your eye out.

It is definetly kinda "bulking"... but i like it. I have to agree with the general opinion that it looks anything beside a leather set though.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Demon View Post
    It is definetly kinda "bulking"... but i like it. I have to agree with the general opinion that it looks anything beside a leather set though.
    A lot of sets these days especially on NPCS are a mix of cloth, leather, and mail/plate. Khadgar has several kinds of materials for his armor.

I think having a set that is close to 100% of one material isn't realistic at all. I also think cloth/leather/mail/plate categories are outdated and should probably be removed so the artists can have more artistic freedom in creating sets.

-----
    Edit: Here's presumably tier 20. It looks just as good, possibly better. Looks more compact and lean for those that prefer that look.

Last edited by High Marshal Sigismund; 2016-04-02 at 10:45 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll definitely be xmoggin the set away. No helm, shoulders, or cloak. Probably find the least revealing top I can for tattoo showing.

T20 looks a lot better from the Icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinelol View Post
    The shoulders seem incredibly impractical. Does not take much to poke your eye out.
    thats why they wear blindfolds