Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    if the artists put more effort into gear design, i could accept your feelings towards some tiers. like thats how it should be. i dunno, i just feel like the artists got bummed out when transmog was added in such a way that each tier is designed with a "ho~hum, they can just t-mog it if they dont like it..." kind of attitude.

sure sure, somebody WILL inevitably love the set, but somebody else will hate it, as an artist i would strive to get my set worn more than others, so i would look at what sets are most popular, then try to enhance or play off of those sets, maybe occasionally asking the community for input (as in designing a dark ranger look because its been forever since we've had one).
    I wonder if an attitude similar to your post isn't why a bunch of the T18 sets look like old ones.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Art is subjective. Personal preference. I'm really liking what I see with the new Tier pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    If you're playing at a "higher level" just for unique armor models.. idk
    That's pretty much 100% why I do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    Art is subjective. Personal preference. I'm really liking what I see with the new Tier pieces.
    It's not subjective to notice that the difference in armor sets has been toned down significantly
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    If you're playing at a "higher level" just for unique armor models.. idk
    Why? People can play content for whatever reason they want. :X

I, for example only push for Arena Rating if the Elite-Set actually looks decent to me. Not because I want to push for rating. I don't care about rating.

So people will do stuff for different reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    I wonder if an attitude similar to your post isn't why a bunch of the T18 sets look like old ones.
    ehh, perhaps. im sorry i just think the oversized stitching and paste added to the husk of some dead thing, plus wild and outlandish cloth/plate looks might be fun for some, but like i said *Looks are subjective".

some people need to accept that the past 3 expansions have been for them, and this one coming up ~ they may just wanna check out mentally and accept "i cant win them all" when artistic style and player perception is involved. because honestly i have felt that way for a while now and im ok with it. you had your shot, now its my turn...deal with it.

ive been transmogging away from the looks that you have enjoyed, and for the foreseeable future you get to transmog away from the looks that i enjoy. the tides change, ebb and flow.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2016-04-03 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I think all the tier 19 armor sets are fucking sexy, I would bang them if I could.

No but seriously it is the best tier sets I've seen in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    I think all the tier 19 armor sets are fucking sexy, I would bang them if I could.
    make that a threesome

10+ Year Old Account
    What was that thing again about opinions and assholes?

Anyway, some of the new stuff looks really amazing really.. but hey can't please everyone.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru