738/740 Boomkin and Warlock LF Guild. 12/13m

Hey guys! Unfortunately the guild my friend and I were in had a number of people having to retire away from the game, so the most of us decided to hang it up for the tier. Therefore the two of us are looking for a guild to call home. We prefer later nights such as 11pm EST, but am willing to hear out any offer given.

About Me: I rerolled to Boomy mid way through the tier and learned the class from square one. I consider myself to now have the glass on lock. I parse generally mid purple parses, whilst raid leading. I fully believe can and will preform even better while not. I can and will link logs when ever. I have not missed a raid in over 2 years, and don't plan on to recently. With me you'll get a consistent player who plays well.

Sunnan#1783 is my btag

About Him: He rerolled to Lock for the same reason as I (To help benefit the guild). He was the other raid lead, and is a very competent player and a skillful warlock. He too has not missed a raid in the same amount of time, and plays and parses on a high tier.

What we're looking for: We'd be looking for a guild that is 12/13M at least and is in need of a boomkin and lock to fill their roster.

Also: We are not a package deal but would prefer to raid together, as we are great friends.
    Last edited by motguste; 2016-01-07 at 07:44 AM.

Hey Sunnan!

We are looking to add an experienced, raid aware Balance Druid and Warlock for a core spot on our Mythic raid team. We are currently working on Mythic Archimonde, and looking for a player that can make an immediate impact on progression.

<Midpull> is a U.S Hyjal Horde mythic progression team.
    We are currently 12/13M and 13/13H in the Hellfire Citadel raid.

Recruitment officer Battle tag: Scarecrow#1850

Raid Times:
    Tuesday 7-10 PST
    Wednesday 7-10 PST
    Thursday 7-10 PST

Loot system:
    We use an EPGP loot system which works great for us because it rewards our raiders for their consistency.

Communication:
    Ventrilo

We value communication highly and is absolutely key when progressing in mythic content.

About us:
    The guild Midpull has been long standing on Hyjal's server. Most of us have been raiding together for the past 6-7 years. Our raiders are extremely dedicated. And our leadership is unmatched. Many of us starting in early vanilla. We take raiding very seriously, while maintaining a relaxed setting. The guild is always full of life; With people constantly being logged on looking for things to do; whether its rep grinds, mythic dungeons, timewalking dungeons, CM's or even other games, someone will always be around!

Or if you have any questions feel free to add Scarecrow#1850.

Happens we are in need of both classes to finish off our roster, would be a perfect match.

The Guild:

We are an Illidan top 40 guild atm.
    Our guild is motivated to become among the respected top progression guilds on our server. Our players are asked to maintain a respectable attitude, while we still understand fun and by no means limit that.
    Esoteric is a strongly motivated guild focused on progression and succeeding in such an established race to be among the best.

We are looking for raiders of a high skill set to join us.
    We raid 3 nights a week.
    Currently 11/13M

Our raid times are 11:30pm (CST) - 3:00am (CST) Tuesday - Thursday.
    We do not extend raid hours for any reason, however; at end raid time on Thursdays a lot of our raiders do continue pushing content after raid hours just for fun and experience.

Our Raiders:

Our members are passionate about the classes they play and the content we are raiding.
    We enjoy having as much fun as possible with laughing and jokes between pulls. However we understand when it is acceptable to joke and speak and when it is not. Our group takes progression seriously; as well as understanding of mechanics; both our personal class/role mechanics, and encounter mechanics.
    Raiders in our group are the type who spend majority of our spare time researching and testing for ourselves in order to improve.

Raider Expectations:

Everyone in our core team is required to research encounter prior to first pulls.. We do not expect to spend a lot of downtime explaining mechanics when we could be killing bosses and collecting purples.

Raiders are asked to constantly look for ways to improve themselves, mechanically in regards to class and encounters. Raiders need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations within encounters quickly without much thought, without being told what/how to do it. Raid awareness is important, without it you will not succeed. Our Raiders are encouraged to play as if they are world rank 1 players, and strive to be the best, settling for being subpar is unacceptable.

To apply, please visit: esotericgld.com / or contact: Rhage#1642
    Last edited by Rhage; 2016-01-18 at 04:12 AM.

Totally Rad Guild is looking for fresh faces to join our short raiding schedule / high progression Mythic roster for Legion!

Realm: Sargeras, Alliance
    Raid Times: Mon, Wed, Thurs, 9pm-12am CST (server time)
    Current Progression: 13/13M

Currently Recruiting (for Legion):
    Resto Druid (high)
    Moonkin Druid (high)
    Warlock (high)
    Mage (medium)
    Mistweaver Monk (low)
    Elemental Shaman (low)
    Hunter (low)
    - Always welcoming applications from exceptional players regardless of spec if you have logs and experience.

About us:
    Totally Rad Guild is an alliance raiding guild established over 7 years ago, during early Burning Crusade. TRG has gone through a long evolution starting as a primarily social guild and changing over time to become a progression focused raiding guild, maintaining the laid back atmosphere and minimal schedule.

Many of the members of TRG have been together since the beginning resulting in a strong raiding core that has lots of experience playing as a cohesive unit.

Through it all TRG has benefited from strong, mature leadership that has stayed involved since the guild formed. TRG officers are all extremely active players that put lots of time and effort into making sure the guild is the best that it can be. They strive to have a friendly and fun atmosphere while attempting some of the hardest encounters available in the game, and a very team oriented mentality.

What we're looking for in a new recruit is not just someone who is exceptional at their class (though that is a prerequisite), but someone mature and dependable. An ideal recruit is someone that will be an asset to our guild over the long term. We're looking for vocal, well prepared players, who understand how to give and take criticism constructively, are time oriented (we are on a short schedule), and learn something from every pull.

Apply at:
    totallyradguild.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2

or contact an officer to chat
    Miises (Mediic#1535)
    Dink (dinklesz#1471)
    Bastosa (Bastosa#1612)

Hello there. <Conviction> on Bleeding Hollow is an 12/13M 2-night per week guild looking for ranged DPS. We have room for both yourself and your friend. However, we start raids a good deal earlier than your preferred times:

Tuesday: 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
    Sunday: 7:30pm-11:30pm EST

If this schedule can work out for you, take a look at our recruiting page or our website:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15539153828
    http://www.cv-guild.com

And best of luck in your search for a guild.

Horde Dark Singularity 12/13M recruiting Lock and Boomie.

A good lock and a good boom chicken can always be used to great benefit. We would love to see what you can do to help us reach our goal of top 100 US in Legion.

<Dark Singularity> is a late night progression oriented guild that is currently pushing Mythic modes. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. We have a good core group and only need a few to push us to the next level. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if DS is a fit for you.

Current Progression: 13/13H 12/13M HFC (Got Mythic Tyrant down in 6 pulls)

Loot System:
    We use the loot system known as EPGP which considers many things including: BIS, Attendance, Upgrade Amount and Loot History.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)
    Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)
    Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)

Overview
    Dark Singularity was formed on the Hyjal server during the Warlords of Draenor expansion. Dark Singularity has become a successful raiding guild while completing all content in WoD. Dark Singularity is always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page at http://dark-singularity.shivtr.com/. Or if you want make an alt on Hyjal and /who Dark Singularity to find an officer. We would also suggest you go to our website and read our guild mission statement, guidelines and recruitment post. This will give you a good idea of what DS is all about.

Contact Us:
    Lucidterror#1746
    Archaon#1706

Quote Originally Posted by motguste View Post
    Hey guys! Unfortunately the guild my friend and I were in had a number of people having to retire away from the game, so the most of us decided to hang it up for the tier. Therefore the two of us are looking for a guild to call home. We prefer later nights such as 11pm EST, but am willing to hear out any offer given.

About Me: I rerolled to Boomy mid way through the tier and learned the class from square one. I consider myself to now have the glass on lock. I parse generally mid purple parses, whilst raid leading. I fully believe can and will preform even better while not. I can and will link logs when ever. I have not missed a raid in over 2 years, and don't plan on to recently. With me you'll get a consistent player who plays well.

Sunnan#1783 is my btag

About Him: He rerolled to Lock for the same reason as I (To help benefit the guild). He was the other raid lead, and is a very competent player and a skillful warlock. He too has not missed a raid in the same amount of time, and plays and parses on a high tier.

What we're looking for: We'd be looking for a guild that is 12/13M at least and is in need of a boomkin and lock to fill their roster.

Also: We are not a package deal but would prefer to raid together, as we are great friends.

<Over Raided> is an alliance guild on Stormrage that is mainly recruiting for Legion and farming HFC. We raid Tuesday, Weds, and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST . We're 13/13M and always recruiting.

If you want to check out our website, it's over-raided.enjin.com or if you have any questions feel free to add battletags Squee#1987 or Rukoshi#1218

We've got some spots open for a boomkin and a lock right now. Take a look at our info below, I think our times match up well.

Server: Korgath - Central time zone server, physical server location is in Southern California

About us: Inexorable is a 2 night a week mythic guild in need of a few talented players to round out our current team so that we can close out Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Given our 6 hour a week schedule we need players who are are not only skilled at playing their character, we need you to be on time, prepared to raid, and generally be dependable. Currently 11/13M and progressing on Mannoroth.

Current roles and specs needed are listed below. However, if you play a class/spec that is not listed below and feel like you can be an asset to our team, please apply.

Please submit your application at our website: inexorable-raiding.com

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM - 11PM PST (11PM - 2AM EST)

Contact info: Please feel free to contact Mirem (Mirem#1630), Galivus (Galivus #1536), or Calic (Exitwounds85#1713) if you have any questions.

Recruitment needs:

DPS:
    Mage (high)
    DK (high)
    Warlock (low)

Tank:
    Prot Paladin (high)

Healers:
    Holy Paladin (high)
    Disc Priest (high)
    Resto Shammy (low)

<The Varden> [13/13 M. HFC] Currently looking for DPS with a tank Offspec. Also accepting any exceptional dps. 730 IL + Ring at minimum. Visit www.thevarden-wra.enjin.com for days / times, more information, or to apply! Or add me on Btag Geoffar#1139 for any questions. Currently raiding 3 days a week Tues/Thurs/Sunday starting at 7:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST. We start 30 mins late on Tuesdays.

About the Guild:
    Currently we are progressing nicely through Mythic Hellfire Citadel and plan to continue that, however we are also building our numbers in preparation for Legion with the intent of Progressing more rapidly.
    We have a very diverse group of people who are usually quite friendly and fun, however we do get serious for raids. We have a solid group of 20 people, but we are looking to expand and make a strong bench. That does not, however, mean that new members will sit most of the time. After a short trial period, everyone is moved into the normal rotation, which varies each boss depending on raid and/or loot needs.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Progression: 10/13 Mythic.
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Ventrilo

Recruiting:
    Recruiting all exceptional Tanks, Healers, and DPS.

Top priorities: Strong DPS, especially a Sub/Combat Rogue and, maybe, a Mistweaver Monk.

What we expect:
    Trials need at least a 715 ilvl, as well as the Legendary Ring. Trials should also be aware of Heroic mechanics and be willing and quick to learn Mythic mechanics.

Current Raid Composition:
    1 Unholy Death Knight
    1 Balance Druid and 1 Restoration Druid
    4 Marksmanship Hunters
    1 Arcane and 1 Frost Mage
    1 Mistweaver Monk
    1 Holy, 1 Protection, and 1 Retribution Paladin
    1 Discipline and 1 Shadow Priest
    1 Enhancement and
    1 Affliction/Destruction Warlock
    1 Arms/Protection, and 1 Protection Warrior

as well as a few Trial Raiders.

Contact our Officers:
    Dayne#1150
    Motorhead#1102
    ISap#1560

Sudden Clarity - Sargeras is looking for more for Legion! Sargeras is a very highly populated Alliance server with the strongest PvE progression scene in the world (37 13/13M guilds). Sudden Clarity is fairly new, about a year old but has made considerably good progress given our strict 3 day a week schedule.

Current Progression
    7/7M HM
    10/10M BRF
    13/13M HFC - US 45!
    Currently in open recruitment!

Tanks - Low

Heals
    Priest - Low
    Shaman - High
    Paladin - High
    Monk - High
    Druid - Low

Melee
    Deathknight - High
    Rogue - Medium
    Warrior - High
    Shaman - Low
    Monk - Low
    Paladin - HIGH
    Druid - Low

Ranged
    Hunter - Low
    Priest - Medium
    Shaman - Medium
    Mage - Low
    Warlock - High
    Druid - Low
    Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11 CST (5-9 PST | 8-12 EST)
    Requirements:
    Working microphone.
    Strong knowledge of your class and role, and a willing to research and theory-craft.
    A strong background in progression raiding.
    A passion for progression raiding.
    Ability to accept criticism.
    Loot:
    All loot is handled via officer based loot council.
    Officer Contact Info:
    Scuz scuzzywuzzy#1651
    Shadydemise ShadyDemise#1971
    Apply at suddenclarity.net/home

Hey, dropping a quick line into the paste spam to mention Skunkworks. We're looking for DPS players, and a warlock/boomkin would fit well with what we're looking at leading in to Legion.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 9p-1a CST (so that's a late night for EST), and are currently 13/13M.

If you're interested, please add me on RealID and we can chat about it, or you can drop a line on our forums.
    skunkworksguild.com

Thanks!

SUPERGROUP ONE SHOT - US-Stormreaver (PvP) - Horde

Current Progression:
    Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic as of 2/23/2016 - US-Ranked #32 for 2 Night Raiding Guild

Raid Times:
    Tuesday and Thursday: 6:00pm-10:00pm (Pacific) // 8:00pm-12:00am (Central) // 9:00pm-1:00am (Eastern)

How To Apply:
    Fill out an application at:
    supergrouponeshot.com/recruiting/signup.php

Once accepted, you will undergo a trial period where we will decide if you are a right fit for the guild, as well as for you to decide if we are right for you!

Contacts:
    Guild Master: Joeseidon [B-Tag: Joeseidon#1780]
    Officers: Bowmarl // Swiftige // Akudaz // Zerxis // Azulä
    Azulä (alt-132) [B-Tag: Taeyeon#1361]

Skunkworks of US-Stormreaver is one of the top 2-night per week 20-man guild. 2 nights, 8 hours per week. Highlights include:

#131 US Heroic Garrosh
    #77 US Heroic Lei Shen and #68 US Heroic Ra-den
    #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear
    #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing
    #99 US Heroic Ragnaros
    #147 US Sinestra
    #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
    #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King
    #247 US Tribute to Insanity
    #160 US Alone in the Darkness

Current Progression: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    Previous Tier Mythic: 7/7 HM, 10/10 BRF

Raid times:
    Tuesday/Thursday, 7-11 PST, 10-2 EST

We are recruiting:
    - Warrior
    - Warlock
    - Ret Paladin
    - WW Monk
    - Shadow Priest
    - Mage
    - Hunter
    - Exceptional Candidates

We have a small roster. All spots are full time raid spots.

Visit our website at:
    skunkworksguild.com/

Progression nuts and bolts can be found at:
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Skunkworks

Who we are:
    Skunkworks is a guild for stellar players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. If you want to kill <Expansion Endboss>, but your newly acquired significant other, job, child, or puppy doesn't understand that "lame fantasy thing you do," then we might be what you're looking for. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-11 PST, even after patch releases and during progression races and have done so since our inception. That's right, just 8 hours a week and never more.

Who we expect you to be:
    We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. Applicants will only be considered if they demonstrate above-average intelligence, exemplary skill, a thorough understanding of game mechanics, a high level of maturity, a strong command of the English language, and above all a complete and total lack of epeening, douchebaggery, asshattery, and anything else that would make you unpleasant to be around. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? If that sounds appealing, and you meet our admittedly high expectations, then I can unequivocally promise you that Skunkworks will be the best online nerd experience you will ever have the pleasure of being a part of.

How to apply and our EZ-mode application template:
    Apply via our forums (skunkworksguild.com/?p=apply). Private applications can be sent to our officers via PM.

Next, tell us as best you can and in whatever format you think will be most persuasive, why we should want you as a raider and guild mate. To be taken seriously, applications need to include (but are not limited to):

Prominent links to relevant armory pages
    A guild history with reasons for departure
    The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
    WoL parses
    UI screenshots or fraps footage

It is impossible for your application to be too long or too detailed. We like stories. We also understand that not everyone is a Pulitzer Prize winning essayist, and that some people may find an open format intimidating. If that's you, then be sure to include what we ask for above along with an exposition of your awesomeness, and if your application warrants it, you'll get a chance to impress us in vent. If you are concerned about an open forum application, don't hesitate to PM one of the officers an application via our website.

Feel free to talk to one of our officers in game.
    Infinitum (GM)
    Aerivore
    Vemp
    Nikkelz

Also feel free to add me to RealID if you have any questions, Snow#1944 (or you can send an in-game message to Snowz)