Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    And this is exactly why western democracy and equality will burst. It's people like this Anita, without anything intelligent to say, gets hundreds of thousands of views. Instead of focusing on real problems and actually doing something about it, she makes youtube videos, bitches about practically everything there is and... well. And what? Nothing. Just like her usefulness - plain nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I laughed at that part too. I mean, don't men and women generally sit differently?
    It is just absurd crap. Really not worthy of the time to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Wait, you can sit in Destiny? Why not just quit the game if there's so nothing to do that you have to sit?

- - - Updated - - -

Patriarchal propaganda.
    Like in WoW> XD

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Wait, you can sit in Destiny? Why not just quit the game if there's so nothing to do that you have to sit?
    That's why I stopped playing destiny. Solid game if there is content to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    That's why I stopped playing destiny. Solid game if there is content to play.
    The real reason you stopped playing was because you saw a female character sitting down and were too offended to continue.

Why is her crap still relevant? Ellie is a fucking 14 year old. She is not a woman, she is a girl, obviously she isn't going to be remotely sexy, so she doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I didn't make it through the video. The thing about how different genders sit in Destiny was enough for me.
    I quit at criticizing cat woman moving in a cat like fashion.
    it's too much...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Why is her crap still relevant? Ellie is a fucking 14 year old. She is not a woman, she is a girl, obviously she isn't going to be remotely sexy, so she doesn't count.
    I'll respectfully disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Like in WoW> XD
    Oi, different discussion, different thread!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    I quit at criticizing cat woman moving in a cat like fashion.
    it's too much...
    I didn't make it that far but...w...what?

Quote Originally Posted by whyohwhy View Post
    Male characters are often a reflection of male power fantasies and designed for a male audience.
    Ahh, so you're taking the argument that all these insanely fit, ripped, buffed, tanned, and toned male heroes are just a reflection of male's power fantasies, cause all dudes wanna be fit and buff? Okay you may be right, let's run with that. And so, since all women also wanna be hot, we will likewise decide that all these insanely hot women in video games aren't sexualizing anything, and are just a reflection of women's fantasies.

See what happens when you try to have it both ways?

Do people still unironically pay attention to what this woman is saying?

I think that OP only posted this to get some laughs.

Shes literally reading a script that she didn't even write, she doesn't even care if she actually believes any of it, as long as she gets her paychecks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some others have touched on the the idea but her argument make be more valid (doesn't mean you have to agree with it but you can at least see where she is coming from) if she took the stance of a prude/conservative than an advocate of feminism. Too many holes in her argument if she is representing feminism. Feminism isn't about outawing human fantasy and sexuality.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Be a woman game developer or artist and make your own art. Stop letting all the men do the work, because odds are they will make more "sexualized woman" in their games until you yourself decide to make them instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I'll respectfully disagree.
    And that's why you'll get morons like her policing your games. GG

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Some others have touched on the the idea but her argument make be more valid (doesn't mean you have to agree with it but you can at least see where she is coming from) if she took the stance of a prude/conservative than an advocate of feminism. Too many holes in her argument if she is representing feminism. Feminism isn't about outawing human fantasy and sexuality.
    Too many holes in her argument, period.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Even if what shes saying is true, that all female characters in games exist to titillate men, what is inherently wrong with that? They aren't real people? Who is hurt by that? If she or anyone else doesn't like that, they can make their own games/movies/TV shows/comic books.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I didn't make it that far but...w...what?
    She didn't directly say that but she heavily implied it, she said "Cat woman is making her hips sway around to draw attention to her sexualized butt" Because apparently cat woman isn't supposed to be sexy or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    And that's why you'll get morons like her policing your games. GG
    Because I can find 14 year olds sexy? I'm not sure if I follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Even if what shes saying is true, that all female characters in games exist to titillate men, what is inherently wrong with that? They aren't real people? Who is hurt by that? If she or anyone else doesn't like that, they can make their own games/movies/TV shows/comic books.
    Well apparently it gives the wrong impression to teen girls and they grow up knowing only that. Because thousands of years of history can just be ignored like that. It's what disney is doing too, look at ttheir latest movies, they are nothing like their old ones where there princessess waiting to be saved by their strong manly hero.