Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I thought the T 19 was suppose to look like -

Saw the T 19 armor set today. What happened to the much much cooler looking Viking or Vrykul looking armor set? Ya know the one with the big giant horns?

I think it looks pretty cool
    Forum lurker since '08. Thankfully, the majority of the mmo-c community don't represent a large number of the world's population because then we'd all be fucked.Why? People don't learn.Reason? People still respond to Jaylock threads.
    7. Years. Later.

Deleted
    Those sets are still in, its just not the T19.
    Might be rep items? dungeons? challenge mode?
    Who knows yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lanana View Post
    Those sets are still in, its just not the T19.
    Might be rep items? dungeons? challenge mode?
    Who knows yet.
    Well I sure hope so cuz I'm not a fan of this Death Wing stuff. Why make an armor set based on one of the most unpopular Tiers ever?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Well I sure hope so cuz I'm not a fan of this Death Wing stuff. Why make an armor set based on one of the most unpopular Tiers ever?
    the raid might have been unpopular. but i think most warriors like the look of the T13 set

Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    the raid might have been unpopular. but i think most warriors like the look of the T13 set
    I think it looks really ugly, the design is fine but it's not well executed... The colours are a bit clashy, the modelling is a bit suspect and it doesn't come together well, I think it looks terrible on most player races. Tier 13 that is.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I think it looks really ugly, the design is fine but it's not well executed... The colours are a bit clashy, the modelling is a bit suspect and it doesn't come together well, I think it looks terrible on most player races. Tier 13 that is.
    Ya no joke. Tauren and T13 helm ?!?!?!? wtf

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why again do we have 6 versions of that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Not sure which set you mean by much more vrykul looking, but this is the plate dungeon set in Legion:

That's still obtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    Not sure which set you mean by much more vrykul looking, but this is the plate dungeon set in Legion:

That's still obtainable.
    Ah, I thought that and this one was suppose to be the T 19

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AKDBckIWLGA/maxresdefault.jpg

IMO it pretty much looks better that the T 19, at least in concept. I would have gone for something more of this type though. I would go with the basic helm style but with more T 3 and T 4 Plate armor look to it.
    Last edited by Valkaneer; 2016-04-03 at 02:59 PM.

Ah, I thought that and this one was suppose to be the T 19

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AKDBckIWLGA/maxresdefault.jpg

IMO it pretty much looks better that the T 19, at least in concept. I would have gone for something more of this type though. I would go with the basic helm style but with more T 3 and T 4 Plate armor look to it.
    Those Vrykul sets have not been confirmed obtainable. As the mail one only has tattoos and no real chestpiece, it's a safe bet these are NPC sets to be worn by the Vrykuls. Furthermore, almost all obtainable gear in legion has had their item icons datamined, whereas these Vrykuls sets have no accompanied icons or items to be obtained.

I wish they were obtainable, but as it is right now it doesn't look like it's going to be the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya no joke. Tauren and T13 helm ?!?!?!? wtf
    I think it still looks great on tauren (and worgen), even with the way their muzzles poke out of the helm's mouth. *shrugs*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Why again do we have 6 versions of that?
    Mythic, heroic, normal, PvP elite, PvP, ??? (maybe LFR?)

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    Those Vrykul sets have not been confirmed obtainable. As the mail one only has tattoos and no real chestpiece, it's a safe bet these are NPC sets to be worn by the Vrykuls. Furthermore, almost all obtainable gear in legion has had their item icons datamined, whereas these Vrykuls sets have no accompanied icons or items to be obtained.

I wish they were obtainable, but as it is right now it doesn't look like it's going to be the case.
    The icons for the Vrykul sets were datamined in the first few patches actually. I remember people assuming the vrykul plate one would be the warrior set, since we saw the icons before the set.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Ya, i do not like the Tier 19. Thank god for Xmog. Looks like a death knight set IMO. That paladin set is screaming for a robe. Looks shitty without it.

Well u have to keep in mind T13 was 6 years ago and graphics/models much changed and improved during that period of time so its not that detalied and good like current sets. Even tho its one of the best looking warrior transmogs, if you'll add to it Tabard of summer flames (the one from summer event) it fits well and covers this crappy chest piece making this xmog one of the best imo. Playing human btw.

Personally i used this xmog for 5 years until i changed to new WoD S1 PVP Elite set for Warriors, oh god this set is like the best looking armor set in the whole game and i just had to get it. Get yourself well-fitting sword and ur the most badass looking person on server lol ;D

Quote Originally Posted by AboikoS View Post
    Well u have to keep in mind T13 was 6 years ago and graphics/models much changed and improved during that period of time so its not that detalied and good like current sets. Even tho its one of the best looking warrior transmogs, if you'll add to it Tabard of summer flames (the one from summer event) it fits well and covers this crappy chest piece making this xmog one of the best imo. Playing human btw.

Personally i used this xmog for 5 years until i changed to new WoD S1 PVP Elite set for Warriors, oh god this set is like the best looking armor set in the whole game and i just had to get it. Get yourself well-fitting sword and ur the most badass looking person on server lol ;D
    This doesn't really make sense, some of my favourite sets are

T3
    T6
    T6.5 (Sunwell
    T8
    T10
    Wrathfull Gladiator
    T11

All of which came before T13, I just look T13 looks bad, certainly worse than those I just listed. I'm currently just using T18 Mythic with no transmog + Calamities Edge no transmog and think it looks great. T17 Mythic looked great to me too, WOD S1 PVP Elite looks great, but so does the basic Epic set. I also really like the Blue/Red colourings of WOD S2 PVP non elite, which is just a nicer looking colouring of the non mythic T18.

I like a lot of sets, never liked T13 though, it looks especially terrible on a Tauren too.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-04-03 at 06:54 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Outside of the boots, I've never known T13 to be that popular.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Very few Horde races look good in T 13 that's why. IMO Alliance and BE are about the only ones that look decent in it.

Good thing everyone has a different taste, some people like it, other don't. I for instance love the T15 Mythic set, but I know others who think it's one of our worst looking tiers.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

I think it looks horrible haha