Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    the warlock set looks nothing like a warlock set
    with those weird fireballs you look like a shaman or something
    horrible
    Right. Giant demon horns are a shaman thing now.

i wouldn't say best ever but definitely better than anything WoD has

I agree, this is easily one of the best tiers overall, especially with the additional 3d pieces. I also really like the additional detail that has gone into some sets, such as each of the Shaman recolors having separate elemental effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Yeah, no. Even though opinions are subjective, the Rogue one is factually awesome.
    Yeah, no...It's just your opinion. It's subjectively shit imo.

Best armor tier for demon hunters so far

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Ok how about instead of saying you disagree with me (and I know it's subjective), I'd be interested to hear what tier you DO think is better than T19.

And just to extend the discussion... my worst tiers of all time:

T16
    T9
    T9 wouldn't have been that bad if they didn't have multiple classes using the same one.

My favorites tend to be anything before Cata, after that they have tended to get too far away from class flavor imo. Generally the set people have liked since then have been sets that have reverted back to how people expect a class to look. Example, why everyone love the DK set in this first Legion tier. Its the reason you see so many people using Tier2 and Tier 6, most of the classes look how you expect them to look.

Rogue set looks like the nightingale armor so i love it

10+ Year Old Account
    DK, Paladin, Shaman, Warlock and (MYTHIC) Rogue is amazing to me. DK reminds me of the CM set, which was badass. Shaman + Elements, good in my book. Lock looks a bit like a mix of T5 + T6 + T18.

Hunter, Monk, and DH are the "I'm glad we have transmog" category. Monk is more or so Season 14 - the Pants, Boots and Gloves seem to be the same model. From the chest downward for Hunter makes me think it's an LFR or dungeon set, nothing too spectacular going on there. DH just forgot they weren't DK's in places

The rest are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryTomorrow View Post
    Fixed.

Warrior set does not relate to warriors in any way. It's just another generic set inspired in chinese mmo's.

Garbage at its most.
    I absolutely agree with this. 100%. As a warrior i will still Xmog to something else like always. And the paladin set is screaming for a Robe.

Deleted
    I can't understand how anybody thinks the non-mythic warlock tier is acceptable :P

On a serious note, that paladin tier along with the image of ashbringer and a nice tabard of the lightbringer, along with all the alleria/turalyon stuff... is making me consider rolling with my ret...

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the mage set. Looks simple and yet epic, in a similar style to that of the iconic Judgement set. I can see the Guardians of Tirisfal donning that armor to fight demons across the centuries, armed with numerous scrolls with both spells for any situation and a list of weaknesses of any fel creature they might face.

Deleted
    Overall they look Good. But best tier ? Not imo.
    I like the original naxxramas tier the best overall , but as they were removed /bmah , my favorit tier (overall) goes to ulduar - i guess ...?
    Lots of Great looking sets from every expansion btw.

The shaman set looks like shit in the preview because it's on Human, on orc it is one of the coolest sets in the game.

doesn't matter how good the armor looks if all the specs play terribly.
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

I like the hunter sets well enough, but I'm likely to mogg into my Challenge mode armor + the living longbow or the T9 + Malefactor's Eyepatch + Frenzystrike Longbow anyway so...

Love the DK set. I don't have one single tier where I loved all the sets. I always tend to like/love some and be neutral or dislike some. My favourite sets for each class are usually spread out across all expansions...<.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylum1 View Post
    When it comes to gear, this game has produced barely anything decent since TBC. Which is why the majority of transmogs are from Vanilla and TBC. That does not mean to say there hasn't been a few good mogs from each expansion, Warlocks usually get the best treatment here. But i think personally what has been lacking for so long is a consistent, dedication to the class identity. Warriors need to look more like Knights from the Middle ages with long flowing capes that are actually apart of the shoulders. Rogues need to look more like, Samurai, Ninjas, Assassins. Clothes that allows them to move fast and blend in to shadows. Perhaps even have some sort of mist effect that seeps out of their gear that makes them shimmer in and out of sight. Mages need long highly decorated robes, this is where all their design should be and their gimmicks should be more to do with the books they carry.
    I think the simplistic sets are far better than the animated shoulders and helms. The current mage set should be an identical match to Kael'Thas's set in Tempest Keep, with the orbs floating at the back. Not some Arch-Bishop looking set. Its as if they have recycled things from priest and given them to the mages and then recycled things from the death knights and given them to the warriors. And all the sets, ever since MoP have felt like a body suit, not like armour. It does not feel like you wear the gear over your characters skin but in fact your character is the armour.
    But most of all i think the chests, gloves, legs and boots are pitiful. There is no design, just a texture mesh. I would love to see rogues getting some Ninja like boots, as if they were wrapped in linen. Or a mage with a set of pointed slippers. Or even a priest with a set of gloves that did not match, perhaps one glove damaged or another another glove made of cloth strips dangling uncoiled.

But no, all we get is the same terrible designs with the Warlocks and Deathknights getting the only real attention.
    Kek, the true reasons why there are more transmogs from vanilla and BC is because that's way easier and faster to clean older raids, and because of nostalgia, vanilla and BC sets are utter garbage, the colors are absolutely hideous (The guy that designed the gear back then must have been colorblind, can't explain it otherwise) and the gear itself looks like it's made of papersheets
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2016-04-03 at 06:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevene View Post
    Kek
    please never come here again

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

IMO the hunter one looks absolutely terrible, looks like questing greens.

Deleted
    Disappointing ones to me are Mage, Priest and Shaman since they are way too similar to some older sets and the Mage/Priest ones are pretty bland in general. Hunter and Monk are just outright horrible, pretty much WoD LFR sets/Questing greens with fancy shoulders. The rest are OK.

Overall the best tier sets so far in my opinion (in no specific order) have been T2,T3,T5,T6,T8 and T15.
    Last edited by mmoc4d2020beea; 2016-04-03 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickykong View Post
    IMO the hunter one looks absolutely terrible, looks like questing greens.
    What? It looks fantastic, makes me want to level my hunter alt as main in Legion... but yeah, different folks and all that jazz.

Overall I agree with OP, this tier looks pretty good, all sets are good quality and none of them looks idiotic, I'd say it's the second best tier after Ulduar for me (not counting MoP CMs).