10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Person: PLEASE SAVE MY FAMILY WITCHER! THEY WERE LAST SEEN NEAR SOME WOODS WITH LOTS OF MONSTERS!

Me: Wanna play some magic the gathering first?

Person: ok.

I dont play the ingame magic game, but I just find that option hilarious in sooo many instances.
    What gave me the most amount of laughs was the way dice poker players talked to Geralt in Witcher 1. While the game was almost a pure RNG, they would sometimes say, "Wow, you've beaten me dude. Gratz! You are now a very skillful dice poker player. Go try to beat the champion now". When they said that, I would always imagine a 70 y/o guy that has been playing heads and tails his entire life and that, after winning one roll, would say, "Yeah, you still have to practice, youngling".
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Geralt: "Let's just play gwent to distract you from the fact that they are most certainly dead and I'm not going to look for their disfigured half-eaten bodies."
    Baron: FIND MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER!

Geralt: Wanna play gwent instead?

Baron: Okay!

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Baron: FIND MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER!

Geralt: Wanna play gwent instead?

Baron: Okay!
    Geralt: "You wife and daughter left you, I'm not getting into that right now - it can wait, they are not in any immediate danger. Let's play gwent."
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Isn't that the case in many game with sidequests? "The world will end soon if I don't stop the big fat evil guy. But first let me help this farmer harvest his carrots."

Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    Isn't that the case in many game with sidequests? "The world will end soon if I don't stop the big fat evil guy. But first let me help this farmer harvest his carrots."
    What if the carrots are evil as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    What is the point of saving the world if farmers cannot harvest carrots in it?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    What is the point of saving the world?
    There isn't. Now let the nice men do their work and we can all return to the abyss before dinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have a major glitch. A lot of the NPCs who begin my Witcher Contracts are not spawning.

About to start my first Death March run while waiting for B&W to drop. Last time I played full heavy armor/heavy attacks, looking to go medium/signs or light/fast for this playthrough. Any recommendations? Not specifically looking for which would be "easier" per se, but would appreciate thoughts from anyone who's done it.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Earth View Post
    About to start my first Death March run while waiting for B&W to drop. Last time I played full heavy armor/heavy attacks, looking to go medium/signs or light/fast for this playthrough. Any recommendations? Not specifically looking for which would be "easier" per se, but would appreciate thoughts from anyone who's done it.
    I just went for swords DPS build, putting almost all the points into Combat Skills, plus 9 into Signs (focusing on Quen). Took the Witcher gear maximizing DPS, too. But really, I think you can go through Death March with any build, as long as you don't rush it and take time leveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Earth View Post
    I really enjoyed playing Fast attack w/ Cat armor with my focus on the Whirl fast attack ability and then putting the rest of my points into Alchemy. A lot of people underestimate Alchemy. Being able to have 3 decoctions constantly running, a Tawny Owl constantly running and still have room in your toxicity for Health pots and DPS pots is super OP.

If you would rather do strong attack build + Alch, the Archgriffin + Ekhidna decotion combo makes you almost unkillable

For my fast attack build I used Katakan + Ekhidna concoction for really strong crit/bleed build with tons of sustain. Using Ekhidna you heal for like 1/5 your health every time you use a sign. While whirling you're getting tons of health back.

- - - Updated - - -

So I have a major glitch. A lot of the NPCs who begin my Witcher Contracts are not spawning.
    Sorry that you've had a bug interfere with your experience! Other than Roach antics I never had any bugs in my playthrough. Hope you can get it figured out!

7+ Year Old Account
    Polish gaming website GRYOnline has listed the upcoming expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with a release date on June 7th, 2016. We’ve included shots of both the original website and the translated version, which clearly mentions a world premiere for the expansion on June 7.
    http://wccftech.com/blood-wine-dlc-w...aming-website/

Blood and wine!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay it comes out on my birthday! Now I just have to take that week off so I can nerd out and no life it. After I complete HoS first, of course.

I am not ready to say goodbye.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's strange. I could play Witcher 3 at max settings, with 60 fps most of the time. But when I run Hearts of Stone, I can barely graze 30. Wtf happened?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    It's strange. I could play Witcher 3 at max settings, with 60 fps most of the time. But when I run Hearts of Stone, I can barely graze 30. Wtf happened?
    Man of Glass is onto you

Deleted

oficial Blood and Wine box art.

That's not Geralt, that's Vlodimir.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    That's not Geralt, that's Vlodimir.
    Hey now, Geralt enjoys a bit of wine from time to time as well as long as he has Reynard Bois-de Fresnes by his side to choose the proper kind. ;p