I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    This is exactly what killed this game... No, not the tutorial dungeon, but the attitude of the community "stars".
    "Chua thinks you are a filthy casual and Wildstar is not a place for you." Screw those guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    "Chua thinks you are a filthy casual and Wildstar is not a place for you." Screw those guys.
    Oh yeah, that one was a complete moron. He literally harassed anyone who dared to say something negative about Wildtanic.

Deleted
    I like the new patch.
    The halls revamp is very fun
    And I like the new zone, but I can't go there atm since there is a bug where I don't get any rep rewarded
    But once that is fixed I will spend quite some time there

Deleted
    This is exactly what killed this game... No, not the tutorial dungeon, but the attitude of the community "stars".
    BUT and it's a big BUT....apart from being the best starter dungeon ever invented, complete with voice instructions telling you exactly what to do! So many players failed to do it.
    Maybe I should blame other games that allow standing still and bashing buttons for the win.
    @Tea...have you done the new dungeon there that's not a dungeon you dommie scum seem to have control of the zone lots! The not dungeon fights are fantastic, with the best boss encounters in any game outside of a Wildstar raid.
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2016-04-02 at 02:01 PM.

Deleted
    No it is not. I haven't even played WS that much stopped at like... lvl 38 maybe cause I didnt really enjoy it but the first dungeon is so god damn easy that you pretty much have no business playing an MMO if you cannot even comprehend and complete that. They literally even go as far as to have a guy tell you EXACTLY what to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    No it is not. I haven't even played WS that much stopped at like... lvl 38 maybe cause I didnt really enjoy it but the first dungeon is so god damn easy that you pretty much have no business playing an MMO if you cannot even comprehend and complete that. They literally even go as far as to have a guy tell you EXACTLY what to do.
    Shame you stopped at 38, you missed so much, ...but if your not feeling a game then your not feeling it

Your 100% right, they should not be playing any skill game never mind a MMO, so many jump into this thread with the hardcore elite BS

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you want to point on the doll where the big evil elitist players hurt you?

The game didn't fail due to that there were several factors in play, the whole 'hardcore' thing is overplayed and actually makes us focus on not what actually went wrong. But hey if you want to ignore the bugs, the crashes, the poor itemization and thus ruining the whole reward structure between shiphands, adventures, dungeons, raids and crafting. The raid lock outs making it incredibly hard for people to set things up and grow to 40 man since anyone telling you that attunements were an issue for guilds that are full of it since you could boost people through dungeons and that was made significantly easier also later on. That screwed up itemization and reward structure also made it so people didn't do dungeons as much or even when they did it was better to farm a single first boss meaning that people didn't take the right difficulty path and thus getting a whole skewed up curve which neither player nor guild benefited from.

And i can go on and on, but hey if you want to keep blinders on and blame it all on other groups of players you do that, just know that it makes people who know a thing or two about this game merely facepalm at any and all comments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ran around in Arcterra for a few hours so far this weekend. I think it's a nice edition to the game, but it's probably not going to hold my interest for more than a week.

Well that, and I don't want to have to download and install a bunch of addons to make things feel more functional unless I plan on spending an extended period of time in something. Kinda forms a bit of a catch 22. :/

Deleted
    Think it's official, most of the players like the new zone, apart from the parts that are not working right.... despite being perfect on the PTR.

Deleted
    I don't know anymore wtf Carbine is doing, they completely destroyed Spellslinger rotation and the class basically looks like this now

And the best part is that this 2 button rotation is one of the highest dps in game...

Quote Originally Posted by N1ppe View Post
    I don't know anymore wtf Carbine is doing, they completely destroyed Spellslinger rotation and the class basically looks like this now

And the best part is that this 2 button rotation is one of the highest dps in game...
    Hardcore, lulz
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    I can just about remember my mage

It's just a game makers thing I think, leave the things that are broken....while they brake the rest
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2016-04-03 at 09:35 PM.

So, basically arcane mage from wow? :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    @Tea...have you done the new dungeon there that's not a dungeon you dommie scum seem to have control of the zone lots! The not dungeon fights are fantastic, with the best boss encounters in any game outside of a Wildstar raid.
    I haven't had the chance to try it yet, don't think I've been around yet when dommies won, but hope to be able to check it out

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder if that goes for pvp as well? Don't know what to swap for RF then :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Hardcore, lulz
    Rotations in Wildstar aren't exactly the hardest thing in the world. I get pissed whenever I have to use more than 5 buttons in WoW now xD

RIP CS/IG/AM

On the other hand, thanks Carbino---it one of the more painful rotations I've had to learn. It wasn't hard, just really really easy to screw up. Also wasn't the TS rotation getting better dps, just much harder? (I've been ignoring Wildstar due to EVE and World War Bee, so I'm probably wrong)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    So, basically arcane mage from wow? :/
    Naw, it's like marksmen 80%+

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Wonder if that goes for pvp as well? Don't know what to swap for RF then :/
    What's the prob with RF in pvp?
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryuk View Post
    What's the prob with RF in pvp?
    I don't know what ability I should sacrifice in order to make room for RF, got any suggestions on spec?=)

Deleted
    RF is basically same than Quick Draw except that it does about 5x more dmg.

Deleted
    RF is basically same than Quick Draw except that it does about 5x more dmg.
    Guess I will try and swap my QD for it then

Deleted
    Fridays Q&A live stream

http://massivelyop.com/2016/04/04/wi...-lfg-queueing/

Carbine has posted a video version of its WildStar Arcterra Q&A from Friday for those who missed it. Community Manager DD “Sunshine” Hollis and Game Director Chad “Pappylicious” Moore introduce the update and charge into the brand-new Shiverskull Tower with player volunteers in tow. The questions and answers are interspersed throughout the dungeoneering; Pappy says the team is working on LFG queueing, the account inventory, and the Steam launch, and it’s planning to look at quest logs and auction house UI improvements, among other things. The whole video clocks in at 90 minutes — enjoy!
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2016-04-05 at 05:09 AM.

RIP WildWeave

http://wildweave.net/en
    A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.

World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004

Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.