Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    For what class? For monk after I upgraded my hall to Lvl 2 (taking first talent point) I got a scouting mission to Tian Monastery and after that I got an actual quest to go to Tian monastery to kill Demons. Now I'm doing Vrykul scouting missions. But they all end with actual quests. (I assume the Vrykul ones will too).

The monk story seems.... odd ATM. Shaman which I'm not as far on, you are uniting all 4 elemental lords.
    Warlock. What level are you? How much artifact power do you have?
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Anduin is not the High King.
    Then who do you think is then? Genn? The dude put a wall around his city, has possibly only made good eye contact with the humans while leaving his people behind to the elves, and...umm...let me see...umm...oh yah..HE IS AN UNDEAD WAR KILLER! If you think a big ass demonic threat is gonna stop him from taking down the worgen, you're fucking crazy.

Anduin on the other hand has these good things:

He's great friends with ALL alliance races (Dwarves took some time), He is friends with some of the HORDE (A good thing in order to stop the legion), He's friends with wrathion (Who knows much about the legion), and he possibly know much MUCH more than anyone in the alliance on how to become 1 badass king (Fr example...HIS DAD). All he needs to do now is fight...and then he's the most badass king in all of the alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rtrain View Post
    Warlock. What level are you? How much artifact power do you have?
    Where did he mention warlock on his post? All it says is stuff about the monk scouting quests, and some new info on class campaigns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Anduin is not the High King.
    Well according to ingame he is high king, so....

Unless you have an insider blizz source and have official proof of an official blizzard lore person saying otherwise, he is the high king.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Well according to ingame he is high king, so....

Unless you have an insider blizz source and have official proof of an official blizzard lore person saying otherwise, he is the high king.
    Exactly. Even the stormheim beginning quests say so.

7+ Year Old Account
    So is it safe to say that beta would or should be starting in the next few weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Then who do you think is then? Genn? The dude put a wall around his city, has possibly only made good eye contact with the humans while leaving his people behind to the elves, and...umm...let me see...umm...oh yah..HE IS AN UNDEAD WAR KILLER! If you think a big ass demonic threat is gonna stop him from taking down the worgen, you're fucking crazy.

Anduin on the other hand has these good things:

He's great friends with ALL alliance races (Dwarves took some time), He is friends with some of the HORDE (A good thing in order to stop the legion), He's friends with wrathion (Who knows much about the legion), and he possibly know much MUCH more than anyone in the alliance on how to become 1 badass king (Fr example...HIS DAD). All he needs to do now is fight...and then he's the most badass king in all of the alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did he mention warlock on his post? All it says is stuff about the monk scouting quests, and some new info on class campaigns.
    Where he asked me what campaign I was furthest on...
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Where he asked me what campaign I was furthest on...
    Oh...nvm....I'm fucking dumb. Also, do you have videos, or Screenshots?

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Oh...nvm....I'm fucking dumb. Also, do you have videos, or Screenshots?
    Im planning on writing about it and possibly making a summary video. Trying to figure it all out stilll. Hence my questions to him.
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Quote Originally Posted by janzy View Post
    Did we ever find out if the Beta key winners from the various sites got them into alpha or do they have a beta key that won't work until official beta is announced?
    My friend who won one through Icy Veins says he received a message on the day of the drawing that addressed all the winners, telling him that Blizzard had not given out the keys yet. He is still waiting on updates.

On the topic of Azshara, this is how I'd like her to look. We even have the technology in-game to make it super dark and creepy so every raider shits their pants.

This version would also be acceptable. I want her to be as large as her ego.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    On the topic of Azshara, this is how I'd like her to look. We even have the technology in-game to make it super dark and creepy so every raider shits their pants.

This version would also be acceptable. I want her to be as large as her ego.

Then this would be a perfect model for the Queen then.

Azsuna is going to be great (Love on how it looks and the quests), Highmountain is great too (Need to rewatch stuff for it), Val'sharah is great too, and Suramar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I'm not going to lie that model looks horrible and blocky as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Wow, I'm not going to lie that model looks horrible and blocky as fuck.
    Well just a example...
    I'm sure the art team can make a more excellent model than that.

Im planning on writing about it and possibly making a summary video. Trying to figure it all out stilll. Hence my questions to him.
    So hows the Warlock thing?

Deleted
    When are we going to start complaining about the fact that Legion only has 5 zones and one starting area? One content patch and a year long content drought, and we get 5 zones and one starting area. For clarity's sake, the zones aren't any bigger than usual. In fact they might be a bit smaller than usual.

-Even Warlords had 6 zones at launch, 7th released later, plus Ashran zone. Warlords was advertised as a quick expansion and that the following expansion was being developed simultaneously.
    -Pandaria had 7 zones and one starting area, and Timeless Isle zone.
    -Cataclysm had 5 zones, one starting area, and ALL old zones re-done.
    -Wrath had 8 zones, plus Wintergrasp zone.
    -TBC had 7 zones.

Let's face it. Legion, contrary to what Blizzard would like us to believe, is the smallest expansion as of yet, despite taking ages to complete.

Yes, I'm an alpha tester.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango-was-taken View Post
    So is it safe to say that beta would or should be starting in the next few weeks?
    It is safe to say that beta has been running for several weeks or more.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Mind blown. Well I hope we see an announcement for a set release date in the not too distant future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    While i'd agree on the technicalities of it, people want to hear blizzard say "BETA HAS BEGUN!" no matter how much anyone explains it.

I've been predicting beta start for a while, i'm not even going to waste my breathe. It's just better we focus predictions on an xpac release date than a beta release date at this point lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    While i'd agree on the technicalities of it, people want to hear blizzard say "BETA HAS BEGUN!" no matter how much anyone explains it.

I've been predicting beta start for a while, i'm not even going to waste my breathe. It's just better we focus predictions on an xpac release date than a beta release date at this point lol.

Yes that would be much better!

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    When are we going to start complaining about the fact that Legion only has 5 zones and one starting area? One content patch and a year long content drought, and we get 5 zones and one starting area. For clarity's sake, the zones aren't any bigger than usual. In fact they might be a bit smaller than usual.

-Even Warlords had 6 zones at launch, 7th released later, plus Ashran zone. Warlords was advertised as a quick expansion and that the following expansion was being developed simultaneously.
    -Pandaria had 7 zones and one starting area, and Timeless Isle zone.
    -Cataclysm had 5 zones, one starting area, and ALL old zones re-done.
    -Wrath had 8 zones, plus Wintergrasp zone.
    -TBC had 7 zones.

Let's face it. Legion, contrary to what Blizzard would like us to believe, is the smallest expansion as of yet, despite taking ages to complete.

Yes, I'm an alpha tester.
    We can discuss it when u grow up and can learn to not ask leading questions that show u already have a biased opinion. Makes it sound like you are just going to insult anyone who disagrees and no ones got time for that.

Also it was probably discussed last year when they announced the zones. U can bring it up again if u want but the only thing different is now we know most of the content.

If you want to discuss how bigger numbers are bigger than smaller numbers I'm sure there are over 100 pages somewhere dedicated to such arbitrary discussion
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default