Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    They will jump ahead in time, so won't even show the scene. It'd be nice to do a direct continuation of the show, but I doubt they will.

I just hope S7E1 actually shows us who died instead of some bullshit flashback that takes up the entire episode without mentioning it at all.

this show is getting to big for its britches.
    im not gonna set around for 6 months agonizing over "which fake person got pretend killed on a tv show"

and maggie isn't hot anymore, i hope she dies

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Don't get me wrong, he did great, but the focus should have mostly been on him witnessing the member being beat because of the decisions he made as the leader.

Next season they'll either just show a glimpse of the already dead member or we'll get a gravestone (something along that lines). It was a bullshit move and I think hurt the story.
    Not really Ricks fault, whether he decideds to kill saviours wouldnt have mattered cos Negan will still introduce himself by killing someone. Just looking at the comic lineup, it only had Rick, Carl, Sophia (lol) Glen, Maggie, Michonne and Heath. So the extra ppl are obviously Daryl and Abe and then Aaron and Eugene

That was a really great episode until the cliffhanger . Can't wait to see them try to make a comic con trailer without showing three quarters of the main cast.

Deleted
    Oh, and that blood drip on the screen thing was shitty looking to boot. Have I been transported back to 1997's Goldeneye?

10+ Year Old Account
    There was actually a funny moment on Talking Dead for once. One of the viewer questions was "Who do you think Judith is going to be like when she grows up?" The responses were:

Reedus: Me!
    Hardwick: lol Shane!
    Kirkman: ...who says she's going to get to grow up? *crowd goes crazy*

On topic, I think Glenn ate the bat. In my opinion, it's the only death that would feel impactful in that specific moment. As for the cliffhanger, I'm fine with it. It irks me that I have to wait months for the resolution, but let's be real, I've been watching for six seasons and I'm not going to stop till it's done. I very much doubt the resolve of those that are saying they will not be tuning in for season seven - you'll be back for it.

Deleted
    My reaction to the Cliffhanger;

Ok, gonna be watching the show from unofficial sources from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Yeah seriously... can't even imagine going into that with no knowledge whatsoever and being that fucking let down.
    Yeah let down doesn't even begin to describe it. I mean this last season has really stepped it up imo only to have this horrible cliffhanger ending ruin all the season built up to.

And how the fuck did no one hear Morgan ride up on that horse on concrete!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyS1X View Post
    As for the cliffhanger, I'm fine with it. It irks me that I have to wait months for the resolution, but let's be real, I've been watching for six seasons and I'm not going to stop till it's done.
    You've just given the reason not to do a cliffhanger. It literally serves no purpose other than to annoy people. People watching S6E16 are not gonna see someone die and be like "well no need to watch this anymore". They might go the other way if you keep jerking them about and sacrificing a good story for marketing reasons though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vurdah View Post
    Yeah let down doesn't even begin to describe it. I mean this last season has really stepped it up imo only to have this horrible cliffhanger ending ruin all the season built up to.

And how the fuck did no one hear Morgan ride up on that horse on concrete!?
    Are you serious? Come on! Everyone knows about ninja horses.

I honestly think they decided to end it that way because of Game of Thrones. For nine months there has been story after story about Jon Snow. Is he alive or dead? Will he come back? Everyone analyzing who is showing up for filming, looking at set photos, looking at who is in town during filming. It has become a huge spectacle that has to have have helped Game of Thrones. I bet AMC took a look at that and thought they could get a similar kind of build-up and coverage for their next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Oh, and that blood drip on the screen thing was shitty looking to boot. Have I been transported back to 1997's Goldeneye?
    Yeah it looked like Daryls blood from the episode before, maybe Daryl jumped on top of Glenn to shield him with his bleeding body

Quote Originally Posted by pvrwizard View Post
    The thing is there are a lot of people who have not read the comics so really didn't even know this was coming down the pike. If the comic didn't exist and you had no idea where the story was going or what the story arcs were you really wouldn't be this upset. This is normal cliffhanger stuff that has been done for decades. The only reason you all are upset is because you KNEW someone was going to get the bat and you built up this level of anticipation because you KNEW they could deviate from the comics and you don't get to see if your speculation is right. in the days before the interwebs you saw the cliffhanger then speculated all summer. Now you get to speculate about the cliffhanger and be pissed all summer because all your questions weren't answered.
    I've not read any of the comics and this ending to the season is just irritating. And not in a good way that builds suspense. I've watched every episode since day one and now I'm on the fence about how I feel about the show. The fakeout with Glenn kind of got me sideways but this ending... idk man.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalis View Post
    I honestly think they decided to end it that way because of Game of Thrones. For nine months there has been story after story about Jon Snow. Is he alive or dead? Will he come back? Everyone analyzing who is showing up for filming, looking at set photos, looking at who is in town during filming. It has become a huge spectacle that has to have have helped Game of Thrones. I bet AMC took a look at that and thought they could get a similar kind of build-up and coverage for their next season.
    Except Jon Snow died on screen, and the only reason there's speculation he might be alive is because of theories book readers have. GoT is actually known for doing the opposite, having the most shocking stuff be in episode 9 (The Red Wedding, Viper vs. the Mountain, etc) and episode 10 (the finale) just being the fallout and setup for new character arcs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Except Jon Snow died on screen, and the only reason there's speculation he might be alive is because of theories book readers have.
    That, and the fact that characters can actually come back to life in GoT. Because magic. Lol.

GoT would be total horseshit if they cliffhangered all of the deaths. Could you even imagine...

Like if they all sat down for dinner at The Red Wedding, shit happens as usual up to the point where they all pull out the crossbows, and then the episode just ends. See you all in 6 months. Yeah, no.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-04-04 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Are you serious? Come on! Everyone knows about ninja horses.
    LOL. Damn ninja horses.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Except Jon Snow died on screen, and the only reason there's speculation he might be alive is because of theories book readers have.
    Well that and set pictures from filming this year
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

First road block.... where are the rocket launchers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    First road block.... where are the rocket launchers?
    Heh, yeah, I was thinking that about all of the roadblocks. That rocket launcher would've been fucking handy there.