Deleted
    And I am so happy to play Fire mage this expac because it was always so offputting for me as it was so gear dependent. But between all these awesome animations and the fact they changed it to feel better earlier in the expansion makes it so much more of an attractive option. Also felo'melorn is baller.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    When are we going to start complaining about the fact that Legion only has 5 zones and one starting area? One content patch and a year long content drought, and we get 5 zones and one starting area. For clarity's sake, the zones aren't any bigger than usual. In fact they might be a bit smaller than usual.

-Even Warlords had 6 zones at launch, 7th released later, plus Ashran zone. Warlords was advertised as a quick expansion and that the following expansion was being developed simultaneously.
    -Pandaria had 7 zones and one starting area, and Timeless Isle zone.
    -Cataclysm had 5 zones, one starting area, and ALL old zones re-done.
    -Wrath had 8 zones, plus Wintergrasp zone.
    -TBC had 7 zones.

Let's face it. Legion, contrary to what Blizzard would like us to believe, is the smallest expansion as of yet, despite taking ages to complete.

Yes, I'm an alpha tester.
    Says we have 1 Starting area, yet their is technically 4.

Yes I'm a Alpha Tester too. but I don't need to tell people that .

Cata had 2 Start Zones, Wrath had 2, TBC had 1, MoP had 1, WoD technically had 1 per faction.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

When are we going to start complaining about the fact that Legion only has 5 zones and one starting area? One content patch and a year long content drought, and we get 5 zones and one starting area. For clarity's sake, the zones aren't any bigger than usual. In fact they might be a bit smaller than usual.

-Even Warlords had 6 zones at launch, 7th released later, plus Ashran zone. Warlords was advertised as a quick expansion and that the following expansion was being developed simultaneously.
    -TBC had 7 zones.

Let's face it. Legion, contrary to what Blizzard would like us to believe, is the smallest expansion as of yet, despite taking ages to complete.

What starting zone are you talking about? They're all starting zones. You can level in any of them outside of Suramar which is a max level zone, and then all zones scale with you to 110.

I'd rather have 5 detailed, large zones than 6 that feels barren (IE Cataclysm's, Mists' zones outside of Isle of Thunder/Vale/Dread Wastes, and Warlords).

You're preaching to the choir.

Not to mention if you were actually a tester, you'd know about the scaling zones, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    Since when was death an excuse to give up? My main man Tirion aint gonna let a little death stop his righteous wrath of justice! Even in death he still serves!

I hope he gets a peaceful end though, as should Nazgrim, too honourable to be kept in undeath.

Couldn't agree more. Hail the victorious dead!
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

7+ Year Old Account

-TBC had 7 zones.

we get 5 zones, 4 of those are lvling zones which are most likely gonna stay relevant thanks to scaling.
    all of those 4 lvling zones can be your starting zone, you just have to choose it.
    suramar is a max lvl zone, 5 zones in total, with thal'dranath 6.

btw, more zones=/= more fun.
    i'd rather have a small amount of more detailed and used zone than 10 where like 60% of the zones is as relevant as my ass.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by enflame99 View Post
    And I am so happy to play Fire mage this expac because it was always so offputting for me as it was so gear dependent. But between all these awesome animations and the fact they changed it to feel better earlier in the expansion makes it so much more of an attractive option. Also felo'melorn is baller.
    I think they're sitting Frost on the bench with this expansion. Its DPS is just terrible atm. I think they want everyone playing Fire or Arcane.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I think they're sitting Frost on the bench with this expansion. Its DPS is just terrible atm. I think they want everyone playing Fire or Arcane.
    i will turn their pitiful bodies into shattered ice if they fck up the spec.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    So Blizzard Cs just posted that they bumped up the realm cap for an undisclosed reason discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i will turn their pitiful bodies into shattered ice if they fck up the spec.
    Oh trust me, its very f'ed up. Frost Mage DPS will never be the same again. WoD had the best frost spec.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

This is a little off topic but damn the various skins and animations for doomhammer are some of the coolest things I've seen in Wow. Was planning on maining my lock with warrior being my alt but my shammy might be moving up in the batting order haha!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enflame99 View Post
    So Blizzard Cs just posted that they bumped up the realm cap for an undisclosed reason discuss.
    To prepare for legion?

If you base anything on current numbers in the alpha you're going to have a bad time.

Oh trust me, its very f'ed up. Frost Mage DPS will never be the same again. WoD had the best frost spec.
    You.. mean.. Frostbolt spam? Lol. Yes. Such in depth gameplay.

It's not like tuning hasn't occurred yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    does anyone know where i can easily buy liquid nitrogen?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    If you base anything on current numbers in the alpha you're going to have a bad time.
    Oh hey Thumper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    What starting zone are you talking about? They're all starting zones. You can level in any of them outside of Suramar which is a max level zone, and then all zones scale with you to 110.

I'd rather have 5 detailed, large zones than 6 that feels barren (IE Cataclysm's, Mists' zones outside of Isle of Thunder/Vale/Dread Wastes, and Warlords).

You're preaching to the choir.

Not to mention if you were actually a tester, you'd know about the scaling zones, no?
    (I don't disagree with you)

Blizzard has always sent out BIG expansions. Always have and always will. Way better then some other companies that send out *expansions*.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    does anyone know where i can easily buy liquid nitrogen?
    Is it for:

A. Bathing oneself in due to the stupidity of that comment

Or

B. To use IRL in an attempt to feel like a real life Frost Mage

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Is it for:

A. Bathing oneself in due to the stupidity of that comment

Or

B. To use IRL in an attempt to feel like a real life Frost Mage
    chill you balls man.
    it was just a joke

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Says we have 1 Starting area, yet their is technically 4.

Yes I'm a Alpha Tester too. but I don't need to tell people that .

Cata had 2 Start Zones, Wrath had 2, TBC had 1, MoP had 1, WoD technically had 1 per faction.
    hmm I think maybe meant the 20v20 scenario as the "starting area" or maybe the demon hunter starting area, and then the 5 main zones.

I'm hoping that 20v20 scenario is re-doable cause stuff like that everyone is gogogogogogo and I'm pretty slow, like to take my time and explore.

7+ Year Old Account
    anyway,
    i think i should lvl my shaman.
    https://youtu.be/RN-D9iK6ym0
    they look amazing!

Formerly known as Arafal