Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Revealed...

Misdirection propaganda designed to undermine perceived threats to the NWO system.
    'NWO system'

Really?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Bullshit, you haven't. This is such bullshit and you're a liar. All you have done the past few years is be the ultimate turn-the-other-cheek-er because you're utterly convinced that mutually beneficial economic linkages no matter the security costs will keep the peace and bring Europe and Russia together.

You have litterally let Putin get away with murder in pursuit of this goal. You have openly denied the glarily obvious that the rest of us saw coming (sectorial sanctions) to protect that vision.

You are easily, Djalil, the most inflexible, most ideological non-Putinista foreign affairs poster this forum has. Russia has invaded othe rocuntries, shot down airplanes and attacked make believe terrorists, and you're just turning, turning, turning that other cheek, because you desperately want to salvage what is left of your obsolete world view.

You holding Putin accountable? No. That's not you. THat's least of all you. The Putinistas mostly have an excuse in that they're largely Russians or pan-Slavic ideologues. What's your excuse?

I will refer you to this search link:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=30329357

and certain links in this one:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=30329391

I've been an advocate for anti-corruption electoral reform in the US for years.

Uh, of course. It's the news of the day. What do you think this is. About fairness? I have no interest in being fair to Russia. I want my country keep lobbing every political, legal and economic cruise missile we got that them.

I have a dream, of the United States utterly beating Russia into the dirt so hard it'll fracture and never stand again. That is the only way we can ensure our strategic security in the long term.

You think I am at all in being fair with Russia? Have you not been paying attention at all? Putin lives in a zero sum world - what is good for Russia must be bad for the US and vice versa. So do I and so must this country.

I'm not allowed to emphatically agree with government policy? Good one.
    The fuck does that even mean? I've allowed putin to get away with murder? You ok Skroe? I don't swallow your propaganda loads. Go talk to Gabriel. I totally refuse your stand on the Ukraine topic as you are part of the problem.
    Yes economic interaction is what make countries really safe, not your weapons or your troops. Those make YOU safe not us.
    Rest of your first part is just regurgitated propaganda as usual skroe. COME ON man you're getting repetitive.

Last time I asked you about the topic you were pretty much supporting the current election system you have in place.

I have a dream, of the United States utterly beating Russia into the dirt so hard it'll fracture and never stand again. That is the only way we can ensure our strategic security in the long term.
    This speaks lengths towards my point. Once again, you dont give a fuck about anything. You were just told russia is the new enemy, you dont even know why, and youre ready to make situations turn hostile. Who gives a fuck right Skroe? Youre not in the army anyway?
    How long will americans whose kids brothers sisters parents you and people like you sent to die in countries far away, for wars that your beloved country had no interests on, support you Skroe?

"emphatically agree"?
    You were praising Iraq's democracy just a while ago.
    You're unable to form autonomous thoughts. You're just told what to do and what to say and regurgitate it on us.
    And you paud 250k to turn into a machine. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is funny. These titles by western media claim that the "trail leads to Vladimir Putin" but when you actually read the story no such trail has been found. Thus, in the absence of facts, an imaginary trail is constructed instead.

Guess the factual title "the trail does not lead to Vladimir Putin" wouldn't have been useful as propaganda nor would it sell for as much...

I should've ran for president of Russia.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    This is funny. These titles by western media claim that the "trail leads to Vladimir Putin" but when you actually read the story no such trail has been found. Thus, in the absence of facts, an imaginary trail is constructed instead.

Guess the factual title "the trail does not lead to Vladimir Putin" wouldn't have been useful as propaganda nor would it sell for as much...
    Even if it does lead to Putin, the funny fact is that these leaks are not only about Putin but about many other politicans, but due to current political climate, Western Media gets more ratings when they have "Putin" in their headlines.

Deleted
    So now the capitalist PIGS and corrupt media are blaming Putin? How predictable.

So basically...politicians are corrupt? And we needed a big gigantic data leak to tell us that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    So basically...politicians are corrupt? And we needed a big gigantic data leak to tell us that?
    It's mostly the fact we can put names to the corruption and how absurdly expansive the list actually goes that's getting people all frenzied

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    It's mostly the fact we can put names to the corruption and how absurdly expansive the list actually goes that's getting people all frenzied
    The names on the corruption are a red herring. And nothing is going to get done about any of it. The entire system is corrupt from the top down.

Not a single document had anything linking to Putin directly. ONE instance out of terabytes of data was apparently linked to some friend of Putin being on documents with firm which got 2 bn $ loan from commercial bank.

As far as corruption goes no-bid-single-provider government assignments are a lot bigger drain, and 2 bn $ loan is drop in the ocean. How about 50 billion $ Sochi loans being held on VTB sheet with payments on them outright frozen until 2018?
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2016-04-04 at 02:49 PM.

Maybe the US will get a hold of the one doing the leak and we can trade him for that trader Snowden. /s

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    So now the capitalist PIGS and corrupt media are blaming Putin? How predictable.
    Putin is only the first. You're jumping to kneejerk defense because you are a zealot. You don't care about facts. Just about protecting your team and morality comes second.

Here's the second:
    http://www.theguardian.com/news/2016...er-tax-bahamas

David Cameron’s father ran an offshore fund that avoided ever having to pay tax in Britain by hiring a small army of Bahamas residents – including a part-time bishop – to sign its paperwork.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Not a single document had anything linking to Putin directly. ONE instance out of terabytes of data was apparently linked to some friend of Putin being on documents with firm which got 2 bn $ loan from commercial bank.

As far as corruption goes no-bid-single-provider government assignments are a lot bigger drain, and 2 bn $ loan is drop in the ocean. How about 50 billion $ Sochi loans being held on VTB sheet with payments on them outright frozen until 2018?
    Wait, so you're saying that this corruption doesn't matter because you've got bigger issues? And you're not against the guy causing both the small and big issues?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Putin is only the first. You're jumping to kneejerk defense because you are a zealot. You don't care about facts. Just about protecting your team and morality comes second.

Here's the second:
    http://www.theguardian.com/news/2016...er-tax-bahamas

David Cameron’s father ran an offshore fund that avoided ever having to pay tax in Britain by hiring a small army of Bahamas residents – including a part-time bishop – to sign its paperwork.
    I wish i was wrong. Wait and see.
    Though i suspect you won't be able to face the truth since the cognitive dissonance it will produce in you will threaten to tear down your last vestiges of faith in the world order you seem to need so desperately. The world is a shitty place run by self serving psychos.

Looking at video it's basically "friend of Putin has firm on his name in offshore jurisdiction which takes 2b $ loan from Russian bank".

And then connection to Putin is "12 million $ used on ski resort where Putin's daughter married"???

...do you really think Putin actually has to spend his own money for things like that rather then just ask friends to pitch in? :/

And pretty much everyone who dealt with money in foreign jurisdictions had some kind of offshore scheme. Do you know that in last Cyprus bank haircut they actually got some money from public ministries caught in failed banks?
    That Putin is involved in this isn't really news.

As I said before, I don't really care. Its YOUR money he is stealing and if you and the Russian people are OK with that, thats fine and dandy

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    I wish i was wrong. Wait and see.
    Though i suspect you won't be able to face the truth since the cognitive dissonance it will produce in you will threaten to tear down your last vestiges of faith in the world order you seem to need so desperately. The world is a shitty place run by self serving psychos.
    You are wrong when you try to excuse Putin. You can smell what's coming.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some tenuous indirect links to Putin causes a big stir but several British politicians were revealed as actual account holders and hardly a peep about the British governments involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    Some tenuous indirect links to Putin causes a big stir but several British politicians were revealed as actual account holders and hardly a peep about the British governments involvement.
    You must have missed the other posts in this thread. And on this page.

Deleted
    Skroe didn't know that, he is always un-biased.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Wait, so you're saying that this corruption doesn't matter because you've got bigger issues? And you're not against the guy causing both the small and big issues?
    First, that's laughable Western attitude. "One guy is a problem"? You seem to be stuck in comic book thinking of Supervillains and Superheroes.

There is no "guy causing both small and big issues". The system would work the same way regardless of who is in charge while corruption pays - and the guy in charge isn't even blocking anti-corruption efforts, even if he is show-stopper for "revolutionary" path to change...

And hell, i don't even see where is "corruption" part here? Favorable loan rates? Those can be (and often are) justified in many ways :/
    There is no automatic guilt associated just to being Putin's friend.

I'm much more worried about entire agencies that were supposed to bring loan money to industries keep them in banks and "profit" from deposit gains while doing nothing to actually do what they were made for.