Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Sylvanas just needs to be loved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Sylvanas just needs to be loved.
    This. Sylvanas IS depressed, she is scarred both physically and mentally, and even seeing Arthas dead didn't bring her out of it. What she needs is to be affected by something positive. Something big needs to happen to her, something to show that the universe isn't out to get her. Something to latch on to, something to die for.Hopefully Illidan

She needs to just kill Lor'Themar and make him her undead husband. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    She vows she can never allow herself to love again at the end of Warcrimes, her interactions with Alleria will be interesting to say the least.
    You know who vows stuff like that? People whose nature it is to love too much. That was all kinds of defensive hyperbole on her part. Sylvanas' pathos is probably the most interesting of any major lore character.

That would be a actual twist, and could be done in a nice way with good writing. So yeah, something we are not gonna see in WoW at least.

Deleted
    Can the Undead actually feel the emotion we are talking about?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Braktixx View Post
    Can the Undead actually feel the emotion we are talking about?
    Yes , it is harder for them, but they still can. Doesn't help that all undead are black and white colorblind, must be depressing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think the Scarlet Risen were the Characters that have been throught the most shit.
    Def not, not even close. They don't even have their minds anymore so they can't suffer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    She needs to just kill Lor'Themar and make him her undead husband. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I found your wording very amusing. "Tried to make friends" and such, like she's running around trying to show everyone her pokemon cards, but everyone's just laughing at her and not letting her sit next to them in the cafeteria.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Deleted
    Def not, not even close. They don't even have their minds anymore so they can't suffer.
    They clinged to the holy Artifacts they had even after they burned them and the named NPCs all spoke with us. Looks pretty much like they had a mind and they went through far more shit than Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    They clinged to the holy Artifacts they had even after they burned them and the named NPCs all spoke with us. Looks pretty much like they had a mind and they went through far more shit than Sylvanas.
    They were under balzannar"s control you can't compare sylvanas to the shit bags that were the scarlet crusade after murdering innocents for years and over all being paranoid douches and then becoming/ being undead for mere moments before being killed off, to the 15 years plus sylvanas and the forsaken have gone through, but it's funny that you would try to say they have had it the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    I found your wording very amusing. "Tried to make friends" and such, like she's running around trying to show everyone her pokemon cards, but everyone's just laughing at her and not letting her sit next to them in the cafeteria.
    So she locks the school doors and sets the building on fire.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonborn View Post
    Vereesa is a complete asshole for leaving her lonely sister alone just for her children which should be able to take care of themselves by now(or she could give them to someone that can take care of them).

She also started acting like that after Vereesa betrayed her so makes sense.
    Yeah, don't worry, I'll just toss my children into someone elses care, after their dad died and everything. Let's just screw with them more. Are you serious dude? Sorry, but someone who goes like "yeah screw your kids so you can live with me!" is just dumb.
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamingstorm View Post
    Yeah, don't worry, I'll just toss my children into someone elses care, after their dad died and everything. Let's just screw with them more. Are you serious dude? Sorry, but someone who goes like "yeah screw your kids so you can live with me!" is just dumb.
    But theyre half elves. They have the potential to become more cringe-worthy story sucking protagonists then their dad could ever hope to be, toss them in the Dalaran fountain and be done with it.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Roamingstorm View Post
    Dude, they are half-elves, they should have been used as pig food moment they were born.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonborn View Post
    Vereesa is a complete asshole for leaving her lonely sister alone just for her children which should be able to take care of themselves by now(or she could give them to someone that can take care of them).

She also started acting like that after Vereesa betrayed her so makes sense.
    "my husband just died, and my sister is crazy, the best way to handle this shit is to abandon my kids and let my lonely sister turn me into one of her undead forces"

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    They were under balzannar"s control you can't compare sylvanas to the shit bags that were the scarlet crusade after murdering innocents for years and over all being paranoid douches and then becoming/ being undead for mere moments before being killed off, to the 15 years plus sylvanas and the forsaken have gone through, but it's funny that you would try to say they have had it the worst.
    Didn't Sylvanas also killed tons of innocents? Probably more than the Scarlet Crusade?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    She probably smells like sour milk too.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Sylvanas also killed tons of innocents? Probably more than the Scarlet Crusade?
    Definantly not, the scarlet crusade slaughtered entire villages
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I think "friend" and "befriended" are a bit of a stretch.

But yeah, I agree, she's bern through a lot, I don't like the character but she is a survivor I'll give her that.
    Not quite.

Definantly not, the scarlet crusade slaughtered entire villages
    1.That's not really that much.
    2. So did Sylvannas. And more.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-04-04 at 06:06 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please sylvanas kick everyonce ass!!!

I'm not sure Sylvanas has ever been really depressed. After she broke free of the Lich King she was driven by revenge to kill Arthas. Once Arthas was dead and she experienced death she became driven by fear. Fear of her own death and fear for the future of her people.