Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I stress out here that I'm not getting in the cesspoll of the female character design. I'm speaking of the male antagonists one.

My favorite game series I've never played. One of these days I'll try em.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I stress out here that I'm not getting in the cesspoll of the female character design. I'm speaking of the male antagonists one.
    I'm just saying in general some of the character designs + outfits are strange. Not even saying a specific gender.

Its sad that this game is being treated as a budget game. Even the zones themselves don't really look that big or completely interesting. Very empty looking. Whatever though Star Ocean 3 is one of my all time favorite games and this is more of that to some extent. It'll probably be the last one if this one doesn't sell well too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    My favorite game series I've never played. One of these days I'll try em.
    Star Ocean 2 was a real treat for me way back in early summer 1999.

Also, I'm a big fan of the Checkered Titty Witch here in 5. Odd and visually appealing character design and not just because of her being well-endowed. :P
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Its sad that this game is being treated as a budget game. Even the zones themselves don't really look that big or completely interesting. Very empty looking. Whatever though Star Ocean 3 is one of my all time favorite games and this is more of that to some extent. It'll probably be the last one if this one doesn't sell well too.
    Sad, maybe. But after the last game, it's kind of justified.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Sad, maybe. But after the last game, it's kind of justified.
    Meh I personally enjoyed four a lot. Sure not as great as the other three in terms of characters and story but meh. The combat was probably the best in that one with some cool locations. I really liked that you revisited places from the first one which I personally put above two.

As long as the combat is fun then the rest is just icing for me. I play the games for the sci-fi X medieval thing they got going on plus the awesome combat. At least this one seems to have an interesting story with some hints that it ties into three.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Meh I personally enjoyed four a lot. Sure not as great as the other three in terms of characters and story but meh. The combat was probably the best in that one with some cool locations. I really liked that you revisited places from the first one which I personally put above two.

As long as the combat is fun then the rest is just icing for me. I play the games for the sci-fi X medieval thing they got going on plus the awesome combat. At least this one seems to have an interesting story with some hints that it ties into three.
    I also enjoyed it as well. But only for its gameplay, I didn't enjoy the plot that much. Sounds like we play them for basically the same reason.

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness has officially been confirmed for a June 28 release in the US and a July 1 release in EU.

Collectors Edition:

EU Day One Edition:

Main difference between the American day one edition and Europe's day one edition is a steelbook case included for Europe.

Pre-orders are open on the Square Enix store page. Not sure if I'm allowed to link those, so I'll leave them off.

As a side note -- Those who are in countries that Square Enix won't ship to seem screwed if you're looking at purchasing a collector's edition. They are exclusive to the Square Enix Store.
    Last edited by Farath; 2016-04-04 at 10:42 PM.

snip
    While interesting on what it comes with I'm not sure I view the CE as worth 110 for NA. 50 extra bucks on top of the game for what a lot of CEs would charge 30ish for seems a bit too pricey for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    While interesting on what it comes with I'm not sure I view the CE as worth 110 for NA. 50 extra bucks on top of the game for what a lot of CEs would charge 30ish for seems a bit too pricey for me.
    Yeah, seems a little absurd really. Most NA players only want the Steelbook too from what I've been reading, which limits them to spending the extra for the collector's. Well played Square Enix...

Yeah, seems a little absurd really. Most NA players only want the Steelbook too from what I've been reading, which limits them to spending the extra for the collector's. Well played Square Enix...
    I'm not sure I'd call it well played. All it does is guarantee that I won't be forking out the extra money for the CE. But any CEs they DO sell will be a nice profit for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I'm not sure I'd call it well played. All it does is guarantee that I won't be forking out the extra money for the CE. But any CEs they DO sell will be a nice profit for them.
    Apparently they're only making 7,500 copies world wide for CE. They should shift those pretty quickly. Personally, I'm a bit salty that I can't get it in Australia because of SE not shipping here. Might be able to get it from EB Games, but I'll have to sell a kidney for it.

I really hate this Square Enix store only crap. As a Canadian I already have to pay the exchange rate and then on top of that their absurd shipping cost. It ends up being around 300$ for it... yeah no I think I'll pass on that. Its really sad though as I'd really like that art book and CE box.

All i want to know is if the CE comes with diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    All i want to know is if the CE comes with diapers?
    Every version does. So we all get diapers / nappies / granny panties.