10+ Year Old Account
    PM request (signature for use at MMO Champion):

- - - Updated - - -

Another request done:

Still accepting PMs for small pieces (such as signatures, or chat overlays), by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lplatehealer View Post
    Hi All fantastic work as all ways. Would love to request below

Wallpaper 1920*1080

Visible text: Yngvar, Standard Nerds,
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Yngvar/simple
    Gear set: The Transmog on Armory link please. Want to have both Quel'Serrar and Quel'Delar visable
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Pretty much would like a scene of the warrior going nuts and owning Demons.
    General colour scheme: Red and fire suits the set I think
    Any extras: Up to you. Just basically want to look badass owning The burning Legion. Complete creativity for the artist
    3rd week bump

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    PM request (signature for use at MMO Champion):

- - - Updated - - -

Another request done:

Still accepting PMs for small pieces (such as signatures, or chat overlays), by the way.
    Beautiful <3
    My name is what makes me so manly.

wallpaper
    Resolution:1440x900(if i can get a 1920x1080 version also that would be cool)
    Visible text:Neudgae-Might of Ursoc
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http:// legion.wowhead .com/artifact-calc#AtazI5A the form is Guardian of the Glade first color option
    Gear set: ^
    Helm visible:^
    Your pose: would like it mid swiping or clawing or something(cant describe)
    General colour scheme: i like black and red so maybe a black background with blood?(Cause we do bleeds)
    Any extras: baby moonkin pets are adorable feel free to throw one or 2 in :P but not needed

if this is not do-able let me know and i will edit post accordingly
    Last edited by Neudgae; 2016-04-09 at 10:56 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys! I love scrolling through this thread and seeing all the beautiful art! I loved the sig I requested last time so I thought I'd ask for a lovely wallpaper to go with it if I could? I don't really know much about how these are created so if I've asked for something that's not really do-able then feel free to take creative reign on it! Thanks to anyone who takes it on

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Wildjade
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ildjade/simple
    Gear set: Some T17 (blue one), with some off parts I've put together in this link http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08gJp808EKa87c
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Sitting
    General colour scheme/Any extras: So I don't really know the limitations/time needed for any of this so feel free to take from it what you will and do what you think best, but I was thinking something like sitting on a cliff edge with my legs hanging down, hair flowing, overlooking Jade Forest (like the MoP cinematic ending?), with the odd cloud serpent or some such? Maybe side on, or from behind, just chilling with my weapon lying beside me y'know? I'm terrible at describing things I'm a Mistweaver so I'm going for nature/soothing sort of thing.
    Last edited by Wildjade; 2016-04-05 at 11:45 AM.

My (newbie) DeviantArt - Beautiful sig by Shyama

Deleted
    Hello hello everyone, i had 1 year pause now im back here is my frist work hope you like it , all the besT

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you! I'm hyped, seen so many wonderful works of art in this thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockxana View Post
    Banner: Twitter Banner for https://twitter.com/insane_roxanne

Size: Should be the Size for a Twitter Header

Visible text: Roxanne

Logo: Forsaken logo

General colour scheme: Dark/Purple

Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...Roxanne/simple

PS: the background could be a enviroment of the forsaken (brill,graveyard etc.)
    1 week bump

Quote Originally Posted by Wildjade View Post
    Thank you! I'm hyped, seen so many wonderful works of art in this thread
    In love with your sig!
    My name is what makes me so manly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Queen Elise View Post
    In love with your sig!
    I know right! I can't stop staring at it haha, much love to Shyama for it <3 Wish I had even half the talent these people do. I'll stick to my badly painted Warhammer lol

Signature please :
    Resolution 500x100

Visible text: Character Name Title (Veezy)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Not letting me post armory due to new user restrictions. My Character is Veezy on the realm Stormrage
    Gear set: tier 5 including helm please (Do not show a cloak, please)
    Your pose: Casting a spell
    General colour scheme: Something white/goldish to give that "divine" appearance for priests.
    Any extras: I would like to have a Valkyr in the background watching over me. Also, I would like for my character to have wings (the effect from archangel)

If possible, whoever takes this up would you be able to create a Banner / Twitch Overlay as well please?

Deleted
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Ripped
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Wont let me post due to new user restriction but character is Sodafluffy on ravencrest night elf female druid with mop cm gear and wod cm weapon.
    Gear set: Mop druid cm
    Your pose: my pose would be night elf female spell ready omni or The omni-direction windup its the same animation.
    General colour scheme: Nature loving druid.
    Any extras: i would like to have a moon in the background with nature loving druid fitting my mop cm gear. and i dont want my weapon in the wallpaper.
    on page 54 Satelas wallpaper something in that direction the whole nature effect ect looks amazing.
    Last edited by mmoc8a3fdc04e2; 2016-04-05 at 04:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Possessed View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Possessed
    Armory link Model of Illidan (the new model for instance, if you can) Make his eyes out of control if it looks cool, I'd like to see it thanks
    Your pose: Chest shot and up would be nice. Whatever pose you feel looks coolest.
    General colour scheme: Fel green and demon hunter class color purple with black smoke surrounding him.
    Any extras: Would be really cool to have the demon hunter Crest somewhere incorporated in it.

I'm a graphic designer myself but I would love to see what someone comes up with!

1 week bump Thanks to whoever picks this one up!

Well, hey there fellas! All the works are amazing! So I'd like to do a
    Banner Request

Size: YouTube size, I think it's 2048x1152p (y'know when u see a banner in PC it only shows a part of the banner, so that's the placewhere you have to make the important part)

Visible text: Astenn de Lordaeron, Mains: Astenn - Drakkari / Dethêroc - Quel'thalas, in http://www.dafont.com/es/strong-glasgow.font , dunno if that's possible, but you can put it wherever you want

Logo: A blue Lordaeron crest in the upper right corner, if it's possible

General color scheme: Some dark and fel green, meanwhile we're waiting 4 Legion

Specifics: If there's someone that can use the Legion zones, for background the Broken Shores, if not, the HFC?
    Dunno if you can put 2 characters there, so if you can:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stenn/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AAroc/advanced

If not, please just put the frist link char, thanks in advance!

PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!

Sig and avatar by Winter Blossom

10+ Year Old Account
    A request received via Private Message for a chat overlay:

Quote Originally Posted by Detheroc QuelThalas View Post
    Well, hey there fellas! All the works are amazing! So I'd like to do a
    Banner Request

Size: YouTube size, I think it's 2048x1152p (y'know when u see a banner in PC it only shows a part of the banner, so that's the placewhere you have to make the important part)

Visible text: Astenn de Lordaeron, Mains: Astenn - Drakkari / Dethêroc - Quel'thalas, in http://www.dafont.com/es/strong-glasgow.font , dunno if that's possible, but you can put it wherever you want

Logo: A blue Lordaeron crest in the upper right corner, if it's possible

General color scheme: Some dark and fel green, meanwhile we're waiting 4 Legion

Specifics: If there's someone that can use the Legion zones, for background the Broken Shores, if not, the HFC?
    Dunno if you can put 2 characters there, so if you can:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stenn/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AAroc/advanced

If not, please just put the frist link char, thanks in advance!

PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!
    I'll go ahead and claim this one since you've been bumping it for a while now.

Deleted
    Hello! been looking around here and i love all the things i see! was thinking maybe i could get one, so i gave it a try! very kind if u could make one

Wallpaper:
    Size: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Rexot
    Armory/set: DRUID CM pandaria set
    Helm Visible: yes
    Pose: ur choice, any cool
    Weapon: Cm WOD blue glaive
    Race: night elf, female
    Background: Kezan isle if possible, if not suprise me

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmocd170eb3431; 2016-04-06 at 08:54 PM.

Hey guys, I have an unusual request. Let me say 2 words before the actual request. Not so long ago my life changed, there was a military conflict in my country, me and my wife are divorced and so on... So i've decided to change myself: I've reduced my weight already by 10 kg, I engaged in the gym and (I know it may sound weird but..) I've decided to make a tatoo. A BIG BADASS TATOO. In demon hunter style. It has to cover my arms, chest, back and maybe a little bit - my stomach. I know it won't change my life, but it's something I want to do with my body, so can someone please help me and draw few examples for tattoo master? TY a lot!

Deleted
    Commissioned wallpaper really happy with it :3

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    Hi there! I am looking for a secondary banner for my Twitch profile. The one I had made awhile back is great, but I'd love to have a bit more variety and switch it up!

What you want for your page: Twitch banner - https://www.twitch.tv/shammyspice/profile
    Dimensions: 1100 x 480
    Visible text: My character name - Shammyspice, Server and guild: Alexstrasza & Agents of Change, spec: Restoration Shaman
    Logo/Character: Perhaps incorporate our guild crest in there somewhere, and maybe also an icon that represents the Alliance.
    General colour scheme: Since there's still a decent amount of time left in WoD, perhaps a WoD/Hellfire Citadel theme with a resto shaman twist? As far as colors go, I've really been drawn to the blues/greens of the resto shaman or the earth/wind/fire/water "totem colors" with blues/greens as the dominant colors and red/brown as accents.
    Specifics/Extras: N/A

Thank you!
    Second week bumpage