Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neither has Graeham of England.

I don't believe dendrek or danner will be lynched today.

People have asked me what I think about Danner's attempts to attack me, and you know what -- it's not good. What I have to say is not good.

Just look at that mess of an ad. He's failing in the poles. He's a mess. There's no question about it. And honestly, if he doesn't clean up his act and stop slandering me with attack ads, I have cause to sue him.

And by the way, Danner, where's the birth certificate? There's serious question if he's even an American citizen. He was probably born in Daneland, or whatever that place is called. I'll sue him for that too, honestly. I might sue him for the way he looks, too. I haven't decided yet.

Also, just so we're clear -- because like I said -- and it's pretty obvious he wasn't paying attention -- not that he ever pays attention -- he's so busy with the slander and all the big words he knows -- we get it Danner, you know big words, well I know bigger words, just so you know -- your problem is that you don't have jazz hands. I said this. Didn't I say this? And now you've admitted to it. That's why you'll never win this election.

And that honestly seems like another reason I should sue him.

And for the record, it's not a rat, it's my hair. I have great hair. Everyone wishes they had hair like mine. *flattens hair with palm*

10+ Year Old Account
    News Bulletin: Political

Early results are in! Newly announced presidential candidates hopefuls have been polled; early results suggest a landslide win for political candidate Danner!

• Danner with 14% of the vote
    • Dendrek with a measly 3% of the vote
    • a whoping 83% undecided!

Screw you! I had fun doing this bullshit.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-04-05 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post

Screw you! I had fun doing this bullshit.
    I agree with you, it is Bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    I agree with you, it is Bullshit
    Jokes on them. Their percentages are actually the amount of people that want to see them dead. ^_^

Deleted
    Vote Update:

Dupti..: 6- Large(31)/ Senna(74)/ Reti(76)/ Strikered(96)/ Robo(129)/ Pala(137)
    Danner: 4- Crackle(23)/ Graeham(24)/ Val(71)/ JynxieJ(73)
    Crackle: 4- Arlee(102)/ Uggor(118)/ Xanjori(126)/ Monkz(139)
    Celtic..: 3- Danner(15)/ Kurenai(61)/ Catta(108)
    Dendrek: 1- Kel(130)
    Robo..: 1- Virothe(98)

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously...

These are the targets??

Dupti - Cop Died N1 last game
    Danner - Killed N2 by WW (Mafia had also suggested killing him that night but I said he should at least live until D3). Dies N3 due to role
    Crackle - Afk scum, fooled us all - scumbag

Bleh I hate Day#1, I don't want anyone to miss out.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Cruelle,

We have to discuss favourite episodes.

Mine would definitely be s5 ep 17 - The Supremes!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Also relevant question for teh mod, are you counting votes even if people don't unvote first?

I like when people unvote and would prefer it was used, but I won't punish anyone if they forget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey I was a scumbag then! :P By the way the was the first time I was scum since August last year. Lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post

Btw Cruelle,

We have to discuss favourite episodes.

Mine would definitely be s5 ep 17 - The Supremes!
    Difficult...

I like Two Cathedrals last episode in season 2. Mrs Landingham is killed and The President struggles to deal with it. (hell I struggled to deal with it!)
    I also like the 2 opening episodes of Season 3. CJ blunders badly but it's all about how she comes back.

I liked The Supremes episode simply because of Glenn Close, she is awesome. Glenn at her best is Damages though.
    Last edited by mmoc36ded88e7f; 2016-04-05 at 10:10 AM.

It's my birthday on Friday so I'd appreciate it if scum don't kill me until after that point.

Vote: Celtic

I know it looks like I'm siding with my opponent on this, but I just want to make it clear that Danner is a clown who probably -- there's really no way to be sure on this but we can't ignore the possibility -- probably cries when he watches chick flicks. That's something the town should know if it's true.

Seriously...

These are the targets??

Dupti - Cop Died N1 last game
    Danner - Killed N2 by WW (Mafia had also suggested killing him that night but I said he should at least live until D3). Dies N3 due to role
    Crackle - Afk scum, fooled us all - scumbag
    I didn't pay much attention to last game and dupti thing didn't click. Obviously a lynch won't go through on him in light of that so there's no point leaving my vote there.

As i said im good with crackle or Jynx as well.

unvote
    Vote crackle

Sorry mate. I like you too but you did a dog move.

*This public announcement was brought to you by the Danner-4-prez SuperPac*

Hi.
    This Is Presidential Candidate Danner.
    Your safety means the world to me.

I have just been informed by my aides that in order to win this election I actually need to have an American birth certificate. It's in one of those laws. Never fear my fellow countrymen, I have one right here! Just don't touch the letters just for a few more minutes, the ink may smudge and I don't want to have to print ano... I mean - be careful, this irreplaceable paper is important to me, as it reminds me what it is to live in this amazing country. And even better without Blood Fox!

So - Presidential Candidate Dendrek! I'd like to see you eat your own words, but frankly, i do not believe anyone has that amount of appetite!

Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

So I caught up on the thread. Dupti claims SK and gets votes. I am fine with a first vote or two on him, a good way to see who would join the train on those grounds. Thing is Dupti said he wants to kill the cop and that is something SK would not want to do. I don't believe that claim and those who vote him for that seem to look for an easy target. I like those big posts from Danner and Dendrek. Such posts bring attention to the posters and I don't think scum would want to do that. They like to stay under the radar.

Posts I can't really agree with are

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    vote dupti
    Claimed sk. Actually a chance is true based on his history.
    Maybe I didn't play as many games with Dupti as you, but as I recall he like never is who he claims day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Vote: Dupti

i dont see a point in throwing out a random vote when there are established trains on day 1, it's not really helping.
    Are you trying to say people shouldn't put votes where they want because trains are already established ... like 6 hours in a day?

I don't like Dupti and Danner trains. I can't say I am sold on Crackle scum, but to me it looks like every time Crackle gets a vote another one goes to Dupti to keep him ahead in vote count. If crackle flips scum it will make it easier for me to figure out who could be in his team.

vote: Crackleslap

10+ Year Old Account
    Presidential Candidate Danner, I have to ask.... Why did you choose this portrait to display of yourself?

Would not

or

have been more appropriate?

(I know Reagan's isn't a portrait, but I didn't want the hassle of resizing).

Dudes.. I was joking with my vote on Crackle. The people you should hold responsible for Crackle living last game is everyone who didn't vote on him D6 and weren't wolves (because obviously they wouldn't have voted him)... if you are going to use last game as a reason.

Anywho.

Unvote

be be back in about an hour or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but people still hate meh. So I want peoples to let all the hate out! <3

Presidential Candidate Danner, I have to ask.... Why did you choose this portrait to display of yourself?

Would not

or

have been more appropriate?

(I know Reagan's isn't a portrait, but I didn't want the hassle of resizing).
    Don't you understand anything? Danner used that picture because he's not a crook.