... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oop forgot to put

Option F: We're all scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Oop forgot to put

Option F: We're all scum.
    Probably the case.

I'm just going to sit in this corner and laugh. If you guys are scum then props for deflecting away from the whole crackle claim situation. If you're town, holyshit I hope you guys can get your shit together or else it'll be another town loss.

It's extremely simple. I voted on Crackle because it's D1 and my first vote is always a joke. I voted off him because I think voting to lynch someone just because of something that happened in a previous game is the stupidest shit you people partake in these games and I don't want to be a part of it, ESPECIALLY when the reasoning given is stupid. How did voting crackle to be lynched because he wasn't last game make any sense at all?? It's not his fault town went brain dead.

Everything changed when Crackle claimed and yet somehow it's more relevant to discuss me. It's just wow, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I consider even borderline-antagonism-under-scrutiny to be more of a scum-Arlee response.
    I see, I hadn't really considered that.

@Crackleslap ANSWER ME ALREADY!11

- - - Updated - - -
    @Arlee, what do you think about the people on Crackle's wagon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, here's the 411.

Arlee unvotes me because I'm scum and she doesn't want me dead. Arlee & Crackle are scum.

Arlee unvotes me and largehorn takes the charge to deflect from me. Largehorn & Crackle are scum.

Same as the above but Largehorn is a conniving little shit and pitting town against each other. Arlee & Crackle are town, Largehorn is scum.

We're all town.

We're all scum.

3/5 scenairos we're scum. The bottom one is untrue. The 4th is unlikely. The top 3 are entirely possible in other peoples eyes. 2/3 I'm scum. - eek can I retract my statements?

crackle pls

Stop theorizing. I want your opinion. Thoughts on Arlee?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I see, I hadn't really considered that.

@Crackleslap ANSWER ME ALREADY!11

- - - Updated - - -
    My stance on Arlee isn't as adjudicated as others, but I don't think she's scum in my honest opinion. I think Arlee speaks the truth about it being a "joke vote", but it's oddly timed and can be seen as suspicious. - the unvote of course.

My thoughts - she is town.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-04-05 at 03:14 PM. Reason: "the unvote of course"

I have Uggor, Xan, Monkz, Pala, and Statsu on Crackle currently.

Uggor - Honestly I'm tempted to give Uggor a pass on it because really if anyone should be mad about the situation last game it would be him. But I also don't believe he's really voting on him because of last game. I'd think it's pretty likely he figured Crackle would likely be the easy lynch for the day and just voted there b/c D1 and someone has to die. However, I also tend to default to trusting Uggor so that's a weakness there.

Xan - I never know with Xan, haven't gotten much with him so far.

Monkz - feels a bit scummy, but I think his playstyle tends to feel that way to me so idk really

Pala - seems like he was jumping on the easy lynch in a "safe" spot

Statsu - same with Pala, with the added flavor of I know I always tend to think Statsu is scum so I have to give my thoughts there extra scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Everything changed when Crackle claimed and yet somehow it's more relevant to discuss me. It's just wow, guys.
    Heaven forbid we discuss more than one player or account for multiple scenarios.

My stance on Arlee isn't as adjudicated as others, but I don't think she's scum in my honest opinion. I think Arlee speaks the truth about it being a "joke vote", but it's oddly timed and can be seen as suspicious. - the unvote of course.

My thoughts - she is town.
    Noted, thanks.
    @Arlee, alright so sounds to me like are you a bit suspicious of Monkz, Pala and Satsu. I'm not sure what to make of your Uggor read.

I'd think it's pretty likely he figured Crackle would likely be the easy lynch for the day and just voted there b/c D1 and someone has to die.
    You think that is a town tell or?

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Heaven forbid we discuss more than one player or account for multiple scenarios.
    But you're only discussing one thing. I haven't seen you discuss anything aside from me unvoting Crackle and how it makes me seem scummy. Did I miss your post where you discussed what you thought of Crackle's claim?

In any case, while I'd still like you to answer my question Arlee, I still don't understand your stance on Crackle.

It sounds to me like you dislike the wagon on Crackle and are suspicious of the people on it, but yet you still claim you are perfectly fine with a Crackle lynch.

You think that is a town tell or?
    I think it's an Uggor hates D1 tell honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    God damnit! My inbox is flooding with notifications.

God damnit! My inbox is flooding with notifications.
    @Crackleslap

In any case, while I'd still like you to answer my question Arlee, I still don't understand your stance on Crackle.

It sounds to me like you dislike the wagon on Crackle and are suspicious of the people on it, but yet you still claim you are perfectly fine with a Crackle lynch.
    I was fine with a Crackle lynch, I objected to the reasoning people were using to vote him and didn't want to be a part of that. Now, I'm not so sure lynching him today is the best call because I think we could have a vigilante. But it's a risk on two counts there. I'm trying to decide if I want to risk trusting him for one day phase or not in hopes we have a vig who won't make bad choices.

10+ Year Old Account

Obviously my opinion is biased in this perspective. But - She's okay with lynching pressurizing me, but not for the reasons present. That said, it is day one, and as said every single game - day one lynches are in wazoo land in terms of reasoning. Or maybe she just likes me! :P Just too coy to admit it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I am sassy.

Curse you!

But you're only discussing one thing. I haven't seen you discuss anything aside from me unvoting Crackle and how it makes me seem scummy. Did I miss your post where you discussed what you thought of Crackle's claim?
    I haven't discussed Crackle's claim. It's believable, it exists in some form elsewhere, and on some level it invites a policy lynch. All of these things have been stated already, and it does nobody any good for me to repeat them for the sake of repeating them.

What I did discuss is that lynching Crackle may garner us information; not just on you, but on the people on his train. As I said before, if he is not scum then I fully expect at least one scum using his play last game to start the game off with an easily-justifiable mislynch.

Unrelated, Arlee, what do you think of Lelly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp. I've said what I needed too. I am off too bed.

If I wake up dead so be it.

If I don't, great! I'll post more when I wake up!

I was fine with a Crackle lynch, I objected to the reasoning people were using to vote him and didn't want to be a part of that. Now, I'm not so sure lynching him today is the best call because I think we could have a vigilante. But it's a risk on two counts there. I'm trying to decide if I want to risk trusting him for one day phase or not in hopes we have a vig who won't make bad choices.
    I see, interesting.