Deleted

4.3 patch notes are up!

Linking to dulfy since official site still down for maintenance
    Yet again no fix for ashara bug ... Sigh
    http://dulfy.net/2016/04/04/swtor-ga...3-patch-notes/

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Wasn't Ashara fixed last patch? She was for my inquisitor

The new PVP stuff should be nice. Thats been a longtime coming.

The addition of 500 additional guild member is a nice boost as well. We've been capped at 500 for so long we had to make an alt guild.

Dark Matter Catalysts can be bought now. Makes me wonder how that will affect the economy for those things. The last few I sold went for 1 mil each.

Players can now add a single space in their character name. Another nice QOL change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been a while since i played this game recently started a new account as lost access to my old (unable to reset password for some reason).

Is this silly long downtime for a patch always like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Been a while since i played this game recently started a new account as lost access to my old (unable to reset password for some reason).

Is this silly long downtime for a patch always like this?
    When it's an 800 mb patch yea. It can take a while. Sometimes it's not as bad if it's just maintenance but today has a bit more to it.

EDIT: If you have security questions setup, I'd call customer service and get your account back if you think its worth it. That happened to me once and once we got past the security questions, they helped me reset my password and I was good to go.

uhhhh, there's no more designations for pvp, pve, or rp servers.

this is bad. this is going to get people picked on by douchebags.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    uhhhh, there's no more designations for pvp, pve, or rp servers.

this is bad. this is going to get people picked on by douchebags.
    I think there is designations for those but you pick them like you would changing a map instance. They should be labeled something like Map 1 (PVP) or Map 2 PVE.

That kind of thing. You get to choose what you want to play at any given time and it's not realm specific so anyone can join that map version.

It has the potential help que times but how it actually works out might be different.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I think there is designations for those but you pick them like you would changing a map instance. They should be labeled something like Map 1 (PVP) or Map 2 PVE.

That kind of thing. You get to choose what you want to play at any given time and it's not realm specific so anyone can join that map version.

It has the potential help que times but how it actually works out might be different.
    i mean that rpers are the ones that are going to be picked on.

it's not fair to them to put them in normal pve servers with intolerant dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i mean that rpers are the ones that are going to be picked on.

it's not fair to them to put them in normal pve servers with intolerant dicks.
    Well, they're not moving servers or anything. It just opens up the RP servers for non-RPers to accidentally roll on (since anyone looking to RP will likely do a search for the official/unofficial RP servers before creating a character), which will lead to some awkwardness.

They really should keep those tags on, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Well, they're not moving servers or anything. It just opens up the RP servers for non-RPers to accidentally roll on (since anyone looking to RP will likely do a search for the official/unofficial RP servers before creating a character), which will lead to some awkwardness.

They really should keep those tags on, at least.
    that's the thing of it though. new rpers might roll on the former pve servers, new pvers/pvpers might roll on the old rp servers, and then abuse starts when people make fun of them for rping on servers not marked for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Wasn't Ashara fixed last patch? She was for my inquisitor
    It's only fixed for female characters, or male characters that chose not to romance her
    If you went the romance route, quest remains stuck in limbo
    Which means you can't get her legacy achievement. Inquisitor main achievement and if you start KOTFE they are forever lost
    So many on official forums stuck not being able to progress their inquis, they said last week it would be fixed in patch, but it isn't