Poll: Did #buttgate change anything

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Claborn View Post
    nah, there was nothing casual about vanilla WoW, you literally had to have no life to raid the 40 mans and have the best gear in the game. WC3 tooks hours to learn how to play well to beat anybody in the VS mode, this casual thing didnt start with Blizzard until around 2010ish.
    Since when is not having a life something to strive for even with the attraction of shiny purples.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    You notice her stomach and butt randomly inflate at the end of that animation. lul.
    I thought it was a game feature.

Just more of the usual.
    Which is nerds getting upset because butts was taken away despite them being readily available elsewhere/inevitably available through other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Just more of the usual.
    Which is nerds getting upset because butts was taken away despite them being readily available elsewhere/inevitably available through other means.
    Plus Tracers butt not even great.

Quote Originally Posted by Claborn View Post
    I didn't say the game shoots for me, I said shoot wherever. Look at Hanzo, you really think all those head shots people make are legit "i was aiming right for his head and i'm just that good to hit it" head shots? Just aim in the general area and you can accidentally kill people all day.
    So people landing headshots in an fps is indicative of noob friendly netcode now.

I come from a different land of logic from you I'm afraid.

I'm still disappointed they took the wrong approach to solving the issue, by removing a pose of Tracer's butt instead of adding a pose for all the other characters showing off their butts. I mean I guess it's less work to remove one than program a whole bunch more, but I still think it's the wrong move.
    Some people might want to see Tracer show off her butt, and they should be able to get that. Same for everyone else, like Pharah's armored butt, Mercy's healy butt, Bastion's mecha-butt, and Roadhog's ample posterior. Butts for everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    It didn't make me change my opinion of the game at all, either for good or bad. It did, however, confirm certain things about Blizzard themselves. It's not something that makes or breaks the game, but it does send a message from the company developing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    I wasnt too excited about a new team fortress game. This constant need for pandering is enough for me to pass it by alltogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    Since when is not having a life something to strive for even with the attraction of shiny purples.
    If you want to excel at anything in life, you have to have no life but that life. It's how life works.

If it's too easy, I don't want it. Strange I know, but there are humans who still prefer a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    they have been caving for years. look at WoW.
    they refuse to make skimpy armor even though there is a demand for it. they are slowly covering up all the females. example sylvanas.
    They may give female characters less bikinis, but they are sure as hell not making them less sexy.

butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    So people landing headshots in an fps is indicative of noob friendly netcode now.

I come from a different land of logic from you I'm afraid.
    Me landing headshots = 100% pure, unfiltered skill

Other people landing headshots = hacks and/or bad server code

Nothing new, just typical internet logic!
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasyo4 View Post
    Why would you buy a game before it comes out? Until it comes out, it's still in development. You've only seen snap-shots of what the game will probably be. Frankly, I didn't buy the game on the basis of a pose (there's more than enough rule 34 for that) so I couldn't be bothered to get butt hurt over an artistic decision
    There's quite enough of it out to judge whether or not it's worth playing in my opinion.

Also helps that I'm in the beta, so unless I'm just seeing really quick snapshots going at about a rate of 60 images a second, I think I'm playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuda View Post
    Me landing headshots = 100% pure, unfiltered skill

Other people landing headshots = hacks and/or bad server code

Nothing new, just typical internet logic!
    Go play hanzo, you just spam arrows and get kills. I get at least 3 gold medals with Hanzo and i'm not even trying half the time. The game takes very little skill to get stellar results, because "Shooter First" and "eeehhh close enough" hit mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Bear in mind that you're talking about an MMO here.

If you really want to "excel" in something that's not "too easy", you should probably be doing....well...anything else.
    That's why i said this game wasn't for me and butt-gate solidified that. try and keep up!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    *Shrugs* Nothing really, if anything I actually have a very slightly higher reason to buy it now as I learned more about the game through researching a variety of things due to the incident.

The whole incident, however, really painted the whole notion that many now-a-day gamers care way too much over sexual appeal than the majority of other aspects of the game... Essentially, anyone that took a "serious" position on whether buying or not buying the game on this instance wouldn't be a real "gamer" in my book to begin with considering that they let internet politics like this command their decision to buy a game or not without any relevance to game-play or mechanics or even a fun factor. :|
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    They may give female characters less bikinis, but they are sure as hell not making them less sexy.

butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt
    something for everyone is their claim but its not always there.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

game is meh at best i was beta testing it for some time now and i still dont see me playing it on and off for weeks i personally dont care about this whole "buttgate" thing cuz what ever it's just a game
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

10+ Year Old Account
    The stupidest thing about all of this whining is that the "Over the Shoulder" pose is still there, on other female and male characters. Whether Blizzard just "caved in" or agreed that the pose doesn't fit Tracer doesn't even matter.

How this convinced you not to buy Overwatch is beyond me. You are kind of dumb if you were tbh.

nerfing tracer's butt is a slap on the face to those of us who like to stay in shape and look good for others...

why are the rights of a bunch of butt ugly & insecure women more important than ours?

#sayno2buttnerf

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    nerfing tracer's butt is a slap on the face to those of us who like to stay in shape and look good for others...
    why are the rights of a bunch of butt ugly & insecure women more important than ours?
    #sayno2buttnerf
    The butt isn't getting nerfed, its still there.

Also you missed an opportunity to say "nerfing tracer's pose is a slap to the butt"
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.